Missing Mix Pot 2019

Discus and support Missing Mix Pot 2019 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello! I searched for this topic, but only found topics from 2018. I got a message on Xbox 14th June that i got the Mix Pot from E3, but still... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by V3ntilator, Jul 2, 2019.

1. V3ntilator
    V3ntilator Guest

Missing Mix Pot 2019

Hello!

I searched for this topic, but only found topics from 2018.

I got a message on Xbox 14th June that i got the Mix Pot from E3, but still haven't arrived as of today, 2 weeks later.

"Gems of War Dwarven Avatar Pack" is among them.

It's not on ready to install list, and on store it costs money. Ingame store does not show DLC of this kind.

Anyone know how to enable it?

:)

V3ntilator, Jul 2, 2019
  2. V3ntilator Win User

Missing Mix Pot 2019

Personally when I loaded the game up it gave me everything right away without having to download anything so possibly you received it but didn't notice?

If you haven't already try changing your hero appearance in game to the male dwarf as I think that'd be the best way to tell if you got it or not.
    Thank you. You are 100% correct. I'm used to just clicking fast between all rewards screens every time i start the game, and i barely see any of of things added to account. I only check Guild rewards.

Male Dwarf is available here, so i'm stupid for not noticing it were ever added.

Thank you again.

This thread can be closed as problem is solved without contacting support.
  3. V3ntilator Win User

Missing Mix Pot 2019

You should then contact support if it has been more than two weeks.
    Thanks. It's 2 over weeks now, so i can ask support about it.
  4. V3ntilator Win User

Missing Mix Pot 2019

I only have one Xbox account, and used it for 12 years. I also used it on Windows Phone, Games for Windows Live etc.

It's the same account which got the mix pot.

NinjaLunchBox79:

Already did before i wrote original post. I know the game inside out, and have 1210 Gamerscore so far in Gems of War as proof that i played it alot. I
    know where to check anything in the game. :)

The Mix Pot DLC for Gems of War should have been enabled in "Ready to install" list automatically according to message from Microsoft.
  5. Galaxy Golden Win User

Missing Mix Pot 2019

You should then contact support if it has been more than two weeks.
  6. V3ntilator Win User

Missing Mix Pot 2019

Yes, but as i said in first post. :) I got a message on LIVE from MS that i got the Mix Pot, and can download it from ready to install on the selected games.

I were one of them who got the Mix Pot, but no content shows up.
Thema:

Missing Mix Pot 2019

1. Missing Mix Pot 2019 - Similar Threads - Missing Mix Pot

2. I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing: As the title says, I redeemed a code for Sea of Thieves about a year ago and now it's no longer in my library. *** moved from NL-NL ******Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***...
  3. Missing E3 Mix Pot

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing E3 Mix Pot: Good morning, I wanted both the E3 Mixer streams (conference and Inside Xbox) and haven't seen any messages about Mix pot content yet. Any help? 7a274187-2ff2-4c4e-9a74-7fa203a5a0fc
  4. Missing mix pot

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing mix pot: It’s very clear that Xbox support does not read these posts. My gamer tag was announced on may 17 that I won the mix pot and I still haven’t received my mix pot. 27days later my original post...
  5. Missing Reward Mix Pot Sea of Thieves Flint Lock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Reward Mix Pot Sea of Thieves Flint Lock: I watched the Mix Pot Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintlock DL during the Inside Xbox broadcast on March 10th, and i don't recieve my code :/ 3777e824-6cac-4510-a5ac-c4ccc45e040d
  6. Missing Mix Pot

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Mix Pot: Never received mixpot from hwc watched every day of stream 9dbeb8b7-d9b8-48e4-b8ba-3ec8340702fe
  7. Sea of theievs Mix pot reward missing- Flint lock pistol

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of theievs Mix pot reward missing- Flint lock pistol: i watched the sea of thieves stream about a month ago with my microsoft mixer account and yet I have not recieved the mix pot 1ebed8ba-87f8-46d9-99ac-fca68a49d8c6
  8. Missing SOT Mix Pot Reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing SOT Mix Pot Reward: Hello I watched the live stream and was also signed in with my account on the mixer app and I have not received the Ebon Flintlock Pistol Regards 654325b9-6ecc-42ab-b9ae-dda486ddec48
  9. missing the mix pot rewards from the InsideXbox stream from the 10. of marts

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    missing the mix pot rewards from the InsideXbox stream from the 10. of marts: HI i watched a part of the Xbox mixer stream on the 10. of marts,(Mixer | Interactive Livestreaming) on my xbox on my xbox live account, but i haven't received a message with the Sea of Thieves or...
  10. album art and music file info (meta data) of music files downloaded from mix radio are missing ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    album art and music file info (meta data) of music files downloaded from mix radio are missing ...: I recently updated my lumia to windows 10 mobile and the old music player got updated to groove music, since then the music files i had downloaded from mix radio which were working perfect with...