Missing music

Discus and support Missing music in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Before the 8.1 Developer update and the new music app I would download mp3 files from a radio program that I listen to. Every weekday they post 5 mp3... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gakawell, Jun 12, 2014.

1. gakawell
    gakawell Guest

Missing music

Before the 8.1 Developer update and the new music app I would download mp3 files from a radio program that I listen to. Every weekday they post 5 mp3 files for each hour of the show. Ever since the new music app the only file I see when I go to the album
    for those files is the fifth one of the last day. For example I currently have about 20 files on my phone and only one file shows up under the album. Let me be clear this worked perfectly before the new music app appeared. I have checked after each of the
    updates to the music app hoping that one would restore this ability.

I know all the files are fine as I have been using a couple of other music players from the store and all the files show up just like their supposed to. It is only in the music app that all the files do not show up. Only one file will show up under Songs,
    Albums, or Artists it does not matter.

I have reviewed the meta data on the files and the titles are different on each file and the file name is different.

I am more then willing to send the files if someone would like to look at them.

Phone: Lumia 920, OS: 8.10.12397.895, Firmware: 3051.40000.1347.1001, Music App: 2.5.3965.0

:)

gakawell, Jun 12, 2014
  2. TobiLab
    TobiLab Guest
    Wheres the music!?!?!?!

am i missing something here? i hear no music in the main menu, im in wrestlmainia mode the entrances have no music? did they like just skip the music all together or something Missing music o_O

TobiLab, Jun 12, 2014
  3. How do you buy music in the Xbox 360 store?

Hey there, Raider2Knight

Thanks for the reply

Do you know what content is missing?

Then I will try and do a search on my end. Also, to request missing content, you can fill out a form on the Xbox Music website. This will then go up to the Xbox live Market place team, where they will be
    able to investigate why this may be happening.

If you think the content is missing, and would like to learn how to report missing content, maybe this Wiki Article will help you: How
    to request missing content on Xbox Music

Also, did you look for the music on the website?

I look forward to your reply

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jun 12, 2014
  4. ItSoHMtD Win User

BF2:Modern Combat Theme - nostalgia

I miss the music from the old BF games.
  5. Oh No Its Beau Win User

For teh lulz

That music was sort of creepy

and I actually miss BC2 :(
  6. ll Ronin ll Win User

is battlefield bad company 2 vietnam still played?

I started playing it some again. Missed the music.
  7. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

How do you buy music in the Xbox 360 store?

Hey there, Raider2Knight

Thanks for the reply

Do you know what content is missing?

Then I will try and do a search on my end. Also, to request missing content, you can fill out a form on the Xbox Music website. This will then go up to the Xbox live Market place team, where they will be
    able to investigate why this may be happening.

If you think the content is missing, and would like to learn how to report missing content, maybe this Wiki Article will help you: How
    to request missing content on Xbox Music

Also, did you look for the music on the website?

I look forward to your reply

Regards,
  8. eviltedi Win User

Software Updates

I really miss my music, hope we see that come back.
Thema:

Missing music

1. Missing music - Similar Threads - Missing music

2. Missing 3 Months of Groove Music Pass Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 3 Months of Groove Music Pass Promotion: I had signed up for the promotion here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/groove/evergreenplusthree.aspx and had received the first month free and paid for the second month. I contacted support but...
  3. Still missing Groove Music 3-month Free Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still missing Groove Music 3-month Free Code: I have connected to support 4 times via chat and still have not been able to get my code. I signed up May 9th and today was supposed to be my renewal date, but I cancelled automatic renewal...
  4. Groove Music 3-month Pass Code Missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Groove Music 3-month Pass Code Missing: I signed up on May 9th for the Groove Music subscription and have not received my code for the free 3 months. When I contacted support 4 days ago, they told me I would receive the code 2-3 days...
  5. Missing Groove Music Pass offer code request not fulfilled.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Groove Music Pass offer code request not fulfilled.: Hello, Recently I submitted a support request to receive my redemption code for the 3 free months of Groove Music Pass, but the code provided to me was invalid and the support thread was already...
  6. Missing Groove Music Pass e-mail offer token

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Groove Music Pass e-mail offer token: I was hoping to try the Groove Music pass 4 free months offer. I signed up in January and I don't think I received an email with a token for the free offer. I wondered if it's possible to request...
  7. 3 month free groove music promo code/email missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 month free groove music promo code/email missing: I signed up for the Free 4 month Groove music promotion for black friday: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/groove/plusthree.aspx?ocid=groovewebstore_blackfriday_CA&crm=groove I never received any...
  8. Groove Music missing months.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Groove Music missing months.: "We tried to get the promotional codes that was not give to you from the purchase you made before, you got the groove subscription on time before when the promo was still valid, so you're good on...
  9. Groove Music 3 Month Free Promo Code Missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Groove Music 3 Month Free Promo Code Missing: I did not receive a promo code for my 3 months free groove music, can you please ensure this is added to my account? I added groove music on 8/12/16. f1f745a3-a431-4409-9f46-897b19b2ab4e
  10. How long to wait for support on missing groove music promo code?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How long to wait for support on missing groove music promo code?: I had posted here Sept 1 and have not had a reply to that post. How long is the expected wait time on support requests? I assume old requests drop off the queue after a few days. After seeing...