Missing my Ebon Flintlock from April 16th Live Stream

Discus and support Missing my Ebon Flintlock from April 16th Live Stream in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I watched the April 16th Livestream to unlock the Ebon Flintlock. On April 18th, I received the following message from Xbox Live on my console:... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ObiFett, May 2, 2019.

1. ObiFett
    ObiFett Guest

I watched the April 16th Livestream to unlock the Ebon Flintlock. On April 18th, I received the following message from Xbox Live on my console:

4/18/2019

Thank you for watching Inside Xbox on Mixer! You have received the Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintlock and RAGE 2 Wingstick avatar item. Please check your Armory in Sea of Thieves to equip the Ebon Flintlock and launch the Avatar app on your Xbox One to check
    out the Wingstick.

However, when in game, I do not have the Ebon Flintlock. I checked my order history and the RAGE 2 Wingstick was in there but the Ebon Flintlock was not. Almost 2 weeks later and the Ebon Flintlock is still not in my Sea of Thieves inventory.

:)

ObiFett, May 2, 2019
  2. ObiFett Win User

According to the stickied post, if I haven't got my stuff and checked my order history, I was supposed to create a new thread. I see everyone else's threads with replies and resolutions. Why havent I got a reply here?
  3. ObiFett Win User

When I go to Xbox Support directly, it asks me to choose a category. I naturally choose Mixer, which then ends up directing me back here...
  4. {Parity} Win User

Since you still haven't received your Flintlock I would suggest you contact
    Xbox Support
    directly.
  5. XBF SC Et Win User

Hey ObiFett,

We have sent you an Xbox Live message with further information. Be sure to check your
    Xbox Live Message Inbox on Xbox.com while signed-in, or from your Xbox One console.

Thank you for posting!
  6. Alypheos Win User

Ebon Flintlock from Insider Stream on April 16

I began watching the mixer stream a couple minutes before it started on April 16th but have yet to receive the ebony flintlock pistol that was promised for watching the stream.

gamertag is:
Thema:

1. Missing my Ebon Flintlock from April 16th Live Stream - Similar Threads - Missing Ebon Flintlock

2. MISSING - EBON FLINTLOCK PISTOL

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    MISSING - EBON FLINTLOCK PISTOL: I am still missing the Ebon Flintlock Pistol which should have been granted to my account after watching the Inside Xbox event on Mixer on April 16 - 10pm BST/5pm ET/2pm PT. GT: I even...
  3. Missing Ebon Flintlock Skin from mixer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Ebon Flintlock Skin from mixer: To whom this may concern, I'm writing this as another participant/viewer of the mixer stream (4/16) that has not received a message on xbox live, order history confirmation, or anything ingame...
  4. Missing Mixer Reward- Ebon Flintlock Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Mixer Reward- Ebon Flintlock Sea of Thieves: I tuned into the Inside Xbox stream on 16/4/19 with a Mixer account linked with my Microsoft Account/ Xbox Gamertag (as did two of my housemates). They have both received their Ebon Flintlocks in...
  5. Missing Ebon Flintlock Skin for Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Ebon Flintlock Skin for Sea of Thieves: It has been a week and there is no sign of any dlc reward (Ebon Flintlock) from the Xbox Insider stream. Yes I was logged in on the correct account and viewed the entire stream. The ads clearly...
  6. Missing Ebon Flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Ebon Flintlock: I am still missing my Ebon Flintlock reward from the stream on 16.04.19 I have waited 7days before rising this but I am still missing the Ebon Flintlock :/ I have looked through the FAQ's and...
  7. Missing Ebon Flintlock reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Ebon Flintlock reward: I still haven't received my Ebon Flintlock reward :/ I was in the stream 1 hour before it started and I watched for 3 hours. All my friends (who arrived after the stream had started) received...
  8. Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintlock Pistol Missing

in XBoX Rewards
    Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintlock Pistol Missing: have not recived my ebon pistol skin yet and i have askt around in the discord with the mods/admins where i should request help and they said that i can get help here i had my microsoft account...
  9. Missing Ebon Flintlock from Sea of Thieves mixer stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Ebon Flintlock from Sea of Thieves mixer stream: Hi, I watched the March 22nd mixer stream and I still haven't received the Ebon Flintlock skin for Sea of Thieves. I made sure before the stream to link my microsoft account correctly and I...
  10. Ebon Flintlock Pistol missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebon Flintlock Pistol missing: have not recived my ebon pistol skin yet and i have askt around in the discord with the mods/admins where i should request help and they said that i can get help here i had my microsoft account...