Missing October Quest Reward

Discus and support Missing October Quest Reward in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I completed the October xbox gold quest to the high tier (finished all 3 requirements) and never received the mystery gift. Based on the info... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Jason_Reaper, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Jason_Reaper
    Jason_Reaper Guest

Hello,

I completed the October xbox gold quest to the high tier (finished all 3 requirements) and never received the mystery gift. Based on the info they should have been distributed in 4-6 weeks and it's been over 3 months now.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks!

UPDATE - contacted support which directed me to rewards support which then directed me back to the original support. Ambassadors - can you direct a paid support employee to respond to this forum given none of these supports are able to assist with this issue?

:)

Jason_Reaper, Jan 29, 2019
  2. GB11VVF Win User

I did that as well before Christmas, still didn't help unfortunately.
  3. Airiak Win User

I was just about to suggest the rewards team.
  4. GB11VVF Win User

You need to contact Microsoft Rewards support.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequestform/cf50b787-a987-a7ff-133c-6c4e3f638013
    Thanks for the suggestion, but I've already tried that and nothing came of it.
  5. Jason_Reaper Win User

the rewards team replied to me asking for more info on the quest offer and a screenshot proving I completed it so it seems like it is going in the right direction with them. I'll keep you posted and let you know if it gets fully resolved.
  6. Jason_Reaper Win User

We're referring to the same one - I just assumed it was October's since it ended in October.

As an update, the rewards support circled me back to general support which appears to be making progress - they have escalated the issue up and i'm waiting on a reply. Hopefully this will fix the issue but i'll keep you posted!
Thema:

1. Missing October Quest Reward - Similar Threads - Missing October Quest

2. Jump Force Missing from PC GamePass

in XBoX on Windows
    Jump Force Missing from PC GamePass: Hello! For some reason i can't find Jump Force on the PC games pass, but i say it on a friends xbox pc app is there something i'm missing? everything is up to date....
  3. Game missing from gold library

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game missing from gold library: My gold is currently active. I acquired dead island via games with gold in Feb 2014 along with toy soldiers: cold war. I Installed dead island on my Xbox. It's in my installed games list but when...
  4. Missing Texture Packs and at least 1 Mash up (PC, Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Texture Packs and at least 1 Mash up (PC, Windows 10): Hello, after resetting the MC APP in Apps and Features to actually be able to buy minecoins and also chnging my xbox live Name and reinstalling Windows store to actually get the minecoins finally...
  5. Missing Game Pass Quest Rewards - October

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing Game Pass Quest Rewards - October: It is now January and I have still not received my "Ultimate Mystery Gift" or "Epic Mystery Gift" for completing the October Game Pass quests. I fully completed them by receiving achievements in a...
  6. Missing spooky game pass quest and the rewards for quest of gold for October and November

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing spooky game pass quest and the rewards for quest of gold for October and November: hello what should I do if I am missing rewards Thank you 2ec1d182-40b5-47ca-bb5f-71125bb6dc6f
  7. My Rewards missing October and November

in XBoX Rewards
    My Rewards missing October and November: My Rewards does not show any rewards at all including my VIP for October or November but i know i spent money both months. ee045f24-3b25-46c8-985b-5ef4a10ca13f
  8. October FrankenRewards missing Level 3 & 4 credit

in XBoX Rewards
    October FrankenRewards missing Level 3 & 4 credit: I completed the first 3 levels of the October FrankenRewards mission. I got credit for Levels 1 & 2, but never got credit for getting 5 achievements (Level 3) in one of the purchased games from...
  9. Missing Xbox Live Freedom Reward (One-Two-Free Punch) for October 2017

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing Xbox Live Freedom Reward (One-Two-Free Punch) for October 2017: Hi, I appear not to have been rewarded for my third $5 spend (I think on Magic Duels) for the month of October 2017, thereby missing out on the entire reward for the One-Two-Punch. Please advise....
  10. Missing Reward Credits for October

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing Reward Credits for October: I purchased three titles as part of the punch card challenge, which posted a few few weeks ago. However I haven't received my 10% for those purchases yet. Previously the credits posted the last...