Missing one last mission to achieve 100% completion

Discus and support Missing one last mission to achieve 100% completion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Part of the grass roots missions, I was supposed to get a text off Barry to tell me where the weed stashes are but it's been literally nearly a month... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CarlHighfield, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Missing one last mission to achieve 100% completion

Part of the grass roots missions, I was supposed to get a text off Barry to tell me where the weed stashes are but it's been literally nearly a month in game time and I still haven't got any text from him. This is more or less the only things I have
    left before I reach 100% completion, I have completed every other mission/strangers and freaks, collectables, races etc. I have spoken to Rockstar about this and they're saying they have no control over the single player part of the game so nothing they could
    do would solve it. Do any of you know what I could possibly do to force Barry to text me or do you think Microsoft would be kind enough to just unlock the 100% completion achievement for me, this is what Rockstar have told me to do

:)

CarlHighfield, Nov 28, 2014
  2. missing achievements

Beat the missing sequences twice, (once in mission replay, and again in a fresh plat through) nothing. The major ones i'm missing are achievements for mission levels that have to be finished to move on to the next one. I have the achievements for sequences
    1,2,3,8,9,10,11,12... and i have the achievement for 100% main story completion... This is really the only game series i care to even get achievements for so.......

Xx P3L0QU1N xX, Nov 28, 2014
  3. FeltchMunki
    FeltchMunki Guest
    Missing stranger?

im trying to get 100% completion but it says that im missing a stranger mission. ive traveled all over and no-more question marks have appeard. has anyone else experienced this or have any ideas? Also. do they always pop up in the same order?

FeltchMunki, Nov 28, 2014
  4. Missing one last mission to achieve 100% completion

I'm not sure what the problem may be, but I can tell you Microsoft won't unlock the achievement for you.

ASMxLackxBxFree, Dec 22, 2014
  5. ASMxLackxBxFree Win User

I'm not sure what the problem may be, but I can tell you Microsoft won't unlock the achievement for you.
  6. Xx P3L0QU1N xX Win User

missing achievements

Beat the missing sequences twice, (once in mission replay, and again in a fresh plat through) nothing. The major ones i'm missing are achievements for mission levels that have to be finished to move on to the next one. I have the achievements for sequences
    1,2,3,8,9,10,11,12... and i have the achievement for 100% main story completion... This is really the only game series i care to even get achievements for so.......
  7. leakedshots Win User

Achievements vanished **after update**

i did that already, im missing Destroy all toys, agrevated assault, and mystery watcher those 3 achievements are gone but at the moment im at 73% game completed and those 3 achievements still not popping up. I even press ''back'' button and go to side missions
    and it says 100% completed for those 3 achievements and still nothing..
  8. x Grief Seed Win User

A quick question.

My very first runthrough of the campaign ever was on Veteran. As such I skipped all the SF missions. Yes you'll miss a couple of achievements but the ones that deal with beating the game on Veteran will be done. Missing the SF missions will not affect the
    "Complete all future levels on Veteran" achievement. If anything you can run through the campaign again on Recruit for anything you missed.
  9. ThimRodela Win User

Killer Instinct achievements, daily challenges not unlocking

I just got and Xbox one and killer instinct(combo breaker edition) last week, beat the dojo missions up to 21, and didn't get any achievements, played last night and saw on the main screen about trials to beat dojo mission 22, andiI got kp from completing
    the trial, did a few more from the trial menu on the main screen and I was able to pop the complete 3 trials achievement and complete 5 dojo missions achievement. Now I'm on mission 30 and I don't think ill get the orange belt achievement(complete 16) or black
    belt(complete 32). What can I do? Can I erase my game save a start over on my achievements? Or is there no way to do that on the Xbox one?
Thema:

1. Missing one last mission to achieve 100% completion - Similar Threads - Missing last mission

2. Missing last hour needed for xbox quest

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing last hour needed for xbox quest: The dates are from July 24-30,and I know for a fact I completed the last hour needed for the last day but shows it's still not fully completed,any help if possible thanks in advance...
  3. Need Resolution: Missing My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card Star Wars Last Jedi Movie Purchase ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Need Resolution: Missing My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card Star Wars Last Jedi Movie Purchase ...: Dear Xbox Live Rewards Customer Service Support, Already contacted and forwarded all emailed screenshots to Microsoft, Windows, and Xbox Live Support Teams but to no avail. They could...
  4. #YOLO still not showing I've completed and I'm still missing my last $5 purchase for Freedom ...

in XBoX Rewards
    #YOLO still not showing I've completed and I'm still missing my last $5 purchase for Freedom ...: I like others, who have gotten their 5 achievements for the YOLO challenge still hasn't kicked in and I completed the achievements a couple weeks back. I also still show that I haven't spent my...
  5. I'm missing about $27 in rebates from Xbox rewards from last month that never showed up.

in XBoX Rewards
    I'm missing about $27 in rebates from Xbox rewards from last month that never showed up.: I purchased a bunch of games and or add ons last month and I estimate I should have got about $27 in rebates from my purchases last month that never showed up. Can you tell me why I never got...
  6. Missing points for the over 60 dollar promo last month

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing points for the over 60 dollar promo last month: Hello, A bit ago I did the mission that said you'd earn bonus points for purchasing over 60 dollars worth of any games. This was a limited promo. The points never popped up in my rewards. Any...
  7. Deposit date? Missed the last one...

in XBoX Rewards
    Deposit date? Missed the last one...: [img] Hi. I had 8,000-ish credits from 19/03/17, and these didn't get deposited on the 30th. I have completed the 250point survey today, which will take this number up to 10,000. When can I...
  8. Missing my last VIP star

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing my last VIP star: Hello, i've spent NOK 1685,90 from 2feb to 28feb. I was told if i did that i would get my last VIP star, but i haven't... so my question is, where is it? i see on my dashbord,0% progress. And...
  9. Just Cause 2 / Missing shadows since last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Cause 2 / Missing shadows since last update: I noticed since the last update for Just Cause 2 in late 2017 that the shadow effects for every kind of object are missing. Also some other lighting effects worsend. It would be really kind of...
  10. Missing points from purchases and not deposited my total points to my account on last date

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing points from purchases and not deposited my total points to my account on last date: I have made many purchases that have not been counted in my points mass effect andromeda for one please check over my account gamertag is also email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...