Missing out on the Limbo offer to early adopters as well

Discus and support Missing out on the Limbo offer to early adopters as well in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Just read an article about the Limbo offer to early XBOX One early adopters were getting. Somehow this offer has bypassed me as well. I even have the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by aim4par, Dec 3, 2014.

1. aim4par
    aim4par Guest

Just read an article about the Limbo offer to early XBOX One early adopters were getting.

Somehow this offer has bypassed me as well. I even have the XBOX One Day One Edition to boot.

Guess I got the boot like many others...

:)

aim4par, Dec 3, 2014
  2. I didn't receive a limbo code

I'm assuming the head of xbox is also wrong:

Phil Spencer (@XboxP3)

25/11/2014 01:59

@TiagoO_EXiLE Limbo was for our early XBOX One customers, Day One achievement people.

Please can you look into this. Some early adopters are obviously missing out on their thank you gift.

x MisterSim x, Dec 3, 2014
  3. I didn't receive a limbo code

Found this:

Apparently anyone who used their Xbox One during the console's launch weekend should now have a code for Limbo in their inbox, while the platformer's new Xbox One port will be made available to purchase for everyone else "soon".

"We're looking forward to launching Limbo on Xbox One," a Microsoft spokesperson said. "As a thank you to our earliest adopters, fans who played their Xbox One the first weekend of launch received early, free access to the game.

"Limbo will also be available for purchase via the Xbox Game Store soon."

www.shopto.net/.../Microsoft-clarifies-which-early-adopters-get-Limbo-for-Xbox-One

x MisterSim x, Dec 3, 2014
  4. aim4par
    aim4par Guest

I stand corrected.

I happened to look at my "Messages" under my XBOX Live account profile on-line and found that the Limbo code was issued to me on 11/23 and the Thank You message on 11/22.

Interesting. I never got an email, but none the less I have a code.

aim4par, Dec 3, 2014
  5. aim4par Win User

I stand corrected.

I happened to look at my "Messages" under my XBOX Live account profile on-line and found that the Limbo code was issued to me on 11/23 and the Thank You message on 11/22.

Interesting. I never got an email, but none the less I have a code.
  6. xWeez Win User

Lost Limbo Code

I missed the Limbo message before the message expired as well.

I also missed redeeming the free 1 month code for early adopting the Master Chief Collection before the message expired.

Can you help Miss Diggz? Or is there anything I can do?
  7. x MisterSim x Win User

I didn't receive a limbo code

I'm assuming the head of xbox is also wrong:

Phil Spencer (@XboxP3)

25/11/2014 01:59

@TiagoO_EXiLE Limbo was for our early XBOX One customers, Day One achievement people.

Please can you look into this. Some early adopters are obviously missing out on their thank you gift.
  8. x MisterSim x Win User

I didn't receive a limbo code

Found this:

Apparently anyone who used their Xbox One during the console's launch weekend should now have a code for Limbo in their inbox, while the platformer's new Xbox One port will be made available to purchase for everyone else "soon".

"We're looking forward to launching Limbo on Xbox One," a Microsoft spokesperson said. "As a thank you to our earliest adopters, fans who played their Xbox One the first weekend of launch received early, free access to the game.

"Limbo will also be available for purchase via the Xbox Game Store soon."

www.shopto.net/.../Microsoft-clarifies-which-early-adopters-get-Limbo-for-Xbox-One
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Free Limbo code for Xbox early adopters

The Limbo code was given out randomly to Xbox One Day One owners. While you may already be considered an early adopter, the game was still given out randomly among the early adopters. I'm sincerely sorry for any frustration this may have caused. :(

Be sure to keep an eye on
    Major Nelson's blog
    for future promotions! :)
Thema:

1. Missing out on the Limbo offer to early adopters as well - Similar Threads - Missing Limbo offer

2. Missing Xbox one dash sound effects using soundbar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Xbox one dash sound effects using soundbar: Hi I have recently bought a lg soundbar and have noticed that the sound effect for moving through different tiles on the dash or options and setting has disappeared. I still get a sound for...
  3. My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one: Hi, I signed on to my Xbox one 2 days ago and my profile, gamer tag, and games were all gone. When I tried to recover it, I could only recover my Xbox 360 profile. Has anyone seen this problem...
  4. Missing games in Ready to Install list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing games in Ready to Install list: Has anyone else noticed that games are disappearing from the Ready to Install list after the most recent update? I have about 16 games just disappear. I can reinstall them from the store but that...
  5. Missing a game from my library?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing a game from my library?: Hey there, I went to reinstall WWE 2k15 on my xbox one, and I am not finding it in my library. I had the thought that maybe it was one of the "games with gold" games, so I went through my...
  6. Limbo Code Missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Limbo Code Missing: As a day one adopter I received a code for downloading Limbo but it seems to have disappeared now that I've gone to redeem it. d7aea405-09e2-4844-81fb-85b312feefb0
  7. Missing Limbo Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Limbo Code: I received a message that i had be givin limbo as an early adopter I logged into my account and the message with the code is now gone... Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened....
  8. Missing limbo Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing limbo Code: Hello, could you tell me why I have still not received my limbo code, I am a day one owner of the xbox one which I used as soon as it came out but have still not received any email or message...
  9. Missing a redeem code for game Limbo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing a redeem code for game Limbo: I've received a redeem code for Limbo recently but unfortunately before I redeem it, I might deleted the mail which contained the code by a mistake or whatever, the situation now is that I can't...
  10. Missing 1 year achievements email/ but received LIMBO game download code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 1 year achievements email/ but received LIMBO game download code: I also chatted with Microsoft support like many others here and was instructed to post to this forum regarding the same issue in order to have it resolved since he could not assist. I meet all...