Missing Perk Menu?????

Discus and support Missing Perk Menu????? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I have been playing almost a week now and just realized I am missing this in game perk menu in horde mode lol. First picture is of my game and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RealDickVanDyke, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Missing Perk Menu?????

So I have been playing almost a week now and just realized I am missing this in game perk menu in horde mode lol. First picture is of my game and second is my Wife's. Anyone have any clue how i fix this?
    Missing Perk Menu????? [​IMG]

Missing Perk Menu????? [​IMG]

:)

RealDickVanDyke, Sep 12, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Missing Perk Menu?????

Hello fellow gamer,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns missing an in-game feature.

Unfortunately, these forums are intended to provide troubleshooting for errors and other occurrences involving an Xbox One console/Windows 10 PC. For in-game questions, you might find better support within the forums for that game, in this case the official
    Gears of War Forums, where there are communities dedicated to helping gamers such as yourself.

Try this out for us, and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  3. BizarroMantis Win User

Strategic Maps

One of the later perks you get in Fallout 3 was the Explorer perk which will mark any remaining places you hadn't located on your own. I miss that. : (
  4. Darth Arbys Win User

Infected

Because people that are infected are 1. Not that good with knives 2.That they miss commando perk
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

No MyVIP perks e-mails

Hello RAGE607,

We are reaching out to our mail team to see if there is any issue with your perk mails. Looking over your account, those two perks are the only perks that were active on your account, so you have not missed any.
  6. Wildeyedjokr Win User

Gang Attacks [GTA Online]

Make sure that you do all of the missions that are letters, I hit level 30 and was missing half of my perks; IE: Lester Perks/Merryweather Perks - And then I did one Trevor cutscene and unlocked about 5 pages of stuff.

Edit: Including the phonecall that unlocks the Gang Attacks.
Thema:

Missing Perk Menu?????

1. Missing Perk Menu????? - Similar Threads - Missing Perk Menu

2. Master Chief Collection Missing Content Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Master Chief Collection Missing Content Error: I purchased Halo: MCC the other day, but so far it's been completely unplayable. After installing, starting any game mode (single or multiplayer) results in a "Missing Content" error. The game is...
  3. MINECRAFT: Missing texture and skin packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT: Missing texture and skin packs: I recently connected my microsoft account to the ps4 Bedrock Edition and i am missing multiple packs that i paid for in the past. i am missing Plastic Texture Pack Natural Texture Pack 1st...
  4. Options in my xbox privacy settings are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Options in my xbox privacy settings are missing: When i go to xbox settings, under privacy tab i can only see two options, as shown below. [img] I know that there should be more options available, when i created another microsoft account and...
  5. Pre-Installed Minecraft Missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Installed Minecraft Missing?: I bought an Xbox One with Minecraft pre-installed. I haven't played in a while, but when I got back on today my Minecraft app was missing. It's also missing from my family's accounts on that Xbox....
  6. Пропали кредиты в Forza Horizon 4 [Missing credits in Forza Horizon 4]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Пропали кредиты в Forza Horizon 4 [Missing credits in Forza Horizon 4]: Здравствуйте! Вчера играл с другом в Forza horizon 4,у меня было около 6.000.000 кредитов(не точная цифра),после обычной гонки Шоссейной серии у меня пропали почти все эти кредиты,осталось только...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 PC 'Fatal Error' Game content may be missing or corrupt. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 PC 'Fatal Error' Game content may be missing or corrupt. Help!: All of a sudden i'm getting a 'Fatal Error. Game content may be missing or corrupt' every time i load Forza Horizon 4 on PC. I've done all the usual updates and checks without success, please...
  8. missing purchase history

in XBoX Accessibility
    missing purchase history: I was wondering if anyone else has purchased a digital game only to find that it was no longer accessible and the purchase history had been deleted. I was told by microsoft that this could only...
  9. Xbox Storage Missing After Update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Storage Missing After Update: After last nights update I got on this morning and was having trouble with one of my games. When I went in to try delete then redownload it the system kept saying installation stopped. I went to...
  10. missing VIP perks & credits

in XBoX Rewards
    missing VIP perks & credits: I got an email stating I had a new VIP perk & I had 60 days before it expires, I go to my rewards page & it tells me I don't have any VIP perks. Also I still have over 100 thousand reward credits...