Missing Perk Menu?????

Discus and support Missing Perk Menu????? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I have been playing almost a week now and just realized I am missing this in game perk menu in horde mode lol. First picture is of my game and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RealDickVanDyke, Sep 12, 2019 at 8:32 AM.

1. Missing Perk Menu?????

So I have been playing almost a week now and just realized I am missing this in game perk menu in horde mode lol. First picture is of my game and second is my Wife's. Anyone have any clue how i fix this?
    Missing Perk Menu????? [​IMG]

Missing Perk Menu????? [​IMG]

:)

RealDickVanDyke, Sep 12, 2019 at 8:32 AM
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Missing Perk Menu?????

Hello fellow gamer,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns missing an in-game feature.

Unfortunately, these forums are intended to provide troubleshooting for errors and other occurrences involving an Xbox One console/Windows 10 PC. For in-game questions, you might find better support within the forums for that game, in this case the official
    Gears of War Forums, where there are communities dedicated to helping gamers such as yourself.

Try this out for us, and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  3. BizarroMantis Win User

Strategic Maps

One of the later perks you get in Fallout 3 was the Explorer perk which will mark any remaining places you hadn't located on your own. I miss that. : (
  4. Darth Arbys Win User

Infected

Because people that are infected are 1. Not that good with knives 2.That they miss commando perk
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

No MyVIP perks e-mails

Hello RAGE607,

We are reaching out to our mail team to see if there is any issue with your perk mails. Looking over your account, those two perks are the only perks that were active on your account, so you have not missed any.
  6. Wildeyedjokr Win User

Gang Attacks [GTA Online]

Make sure that you do all of the missions that are letters, I hit level 30 and was missing half of my perks; IE: Lester Perks/Merryweather Perks - And then I did one Trevor cutscene and unlocked about 5 pages of stuff.

Edit: Including the phonecall that unlocks the Gang Attacks.
Thema:

Missing Perk Menu?????

1. Missing Perk Menu????? - Similar Threads - Missing Perk Menu

2. Is this a bug some of my games are missing there picture

in XboX Insiders
    Is this a bug some of my games are missing there picture: So once I got to my games in my ready to install list I have 2 games that have a blank picture DayD through time Lornsword winter It's been like this for 3 weeks now Is this a me issue or...
  3. Captures: EVERY capture is missing now from my less than a year old Xbox, except 4 recent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Captures: EVERY capture is missing now from my less than a year old Xbox, except 4 recent...: I have had my Xbox One X maybe 8 months, taking a guess and it was a maybe a few months after that when I took my first ever capture of any kind. I never kept very many captures on my system but...
  4. GAMERS WITH LARGE LIBRARIES ONLY! Missing software/purchase history glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAMERS WITH LARGE LIBRARIES ONLY! Missing software/purchase history glitch: Do NOT REPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THE ENTIRE POST! This is NOT a thread for moderators or the support team to post their mediocre "back-pocket" answers in. Only to observe... Also as stated in...
  5. Missing pre order content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing pre order content.: Me and a friend have pre-ordered borderlands 3 super deluxe edition and we haven't gotten the pre order content eadb50dd-5fb7-47e9-a33a-f2d0ecfa69ad
  6. Gears of War 5 PC install missing .dll's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 5 PC install missing .dll's: Hi, I'm kinda fed up downloading gears of war 5 for the third time now and its still giving me this missing the C++ dll's you require SVC140 VC140 and another but they are all coded with 140. Ive...
  7. Missing Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Games: Hi guys. I'm currently having a issue downloading games and dlc. The games are no longer on my purchase list. I own WWE2K15/16/17 and all 3 of them with all the DLC are missing from my games and...
  8. Sound is missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound is missing: A few months ago the sound disappeared in some aps. Now I cant use them. when playing a downloaded movie, the sound only works in the movies&tv application c35854d5-e4f4-489f-835d-3b12b4e91c3e
  9. Gears 5 Missing DLC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 Missing DLC: I bought the Gears 5 UE on windows with all of the DLC, however when I am in game I am missing the halo reach skins. I have the terminator skins, so I am not sure why I am just missing the halo...
  10. missing VIP perks & credits

in XBoX Rewards
    missing VIP perks & credits: I got an email stating I had a new VIP perk & I had 60 days before it expires, I go to my rewards page & it tells me I don't have any VIP perks. Also I still have over 100 thousand reward credits...