Missing photos/videos on OneDrive

Discus and support Missing photos/videos on OneDrive in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a few thousand photos and videos on my OneDrive, and can access them fine from PCs and through Internet Explorer - but OneDrive on the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheNearney, Apr 1, 2014.

1. TheNearney
    TheNearney Guest

Hi, I have a few thousand photos and videos on my OneDrive, and can access them fine from PCs and through Internet Explorer - but OneDrive on the Xbox One is only showing about 20% of my photos, and no videos at all!

Is this a known issue?

:)

TheNearney, Apr 1, 2014
  2. OneDrive Empty

When I launch the OneDrive app on my Xbox one, I have the headers: "Photos and Videos" and "Shared" but then nothing underneath. I use OneDrive with my Windows Phone as my default upload and it contains all of my family photos, so it should not be empty.
    I've searched through the options for the app and "manage" on the console. I've even tinkered around in the OneDrive app on my computer, but still cannot get anything to appear for OneDrive on my console. Am I missing something?

PalmettoBling, Apr 1, 2014
  3. After April Update how do I fast forward onedrive videos?

Hello

After April update, xbox now uses photos app to play onedrive videos? How do I fast forward a video, please? When I press A the video stops?

Thanks,

SpringBlossom88, Apr 1, 2014
  4. luissolid Win User

Onedrive for Xbox One S

OneDrive on Xbox is only for Streaming content... Photos, videos, etc.

You can't store files on your console.

Regards!
  5. ProgramRAM Win User

Transfer pics from android phone to Xbox 1 S

Also you should be able to access photos and videos uploaded to the OneDrive app directly on your Xbox one console as long as you have the app installed on the Xbox
  6. MindedThunder81 Win User

Xbox screenshots aren’t showing on OneDrive

I use the OneDrive app to upload photos and clips all the time, so I'm speaking from experience.

Sometimes it takes clips or photos several hours or even days to show up, and sometimes they don't actually upload at all. It seems fairly hit-and-miss when it does have issues though.

Re-uploading them to OneDrive usually resolves the issue.

It's a mild inconvenience to have to go through and select them again, but there's not much else you can do.

Best of luck with uploading them in the future.
  7. airmattdog Win User

Xbox mysteriously taking images from phone and putting them on TV screen

What kind of phone does your wife have? Could it be that the photos are being auto-uploaded to OneDrive? Even if you delete them from the phone, they still remain on OneDrive. Perhaps the OneDrive app is opened on the console and it's cycling through
    the photos that have been uploaded to it?

I don't know, just taking a stab in the dark on this one.
  8. ArminatorX Win User

Transferin my saves

...if you want to save stuff to a specific location on a cloud you could link a OneDrive account and access your files anywhere you wanted to.

Onedrive for Xbox
    The Xbox One stores savegames in an user-inaccessible cloud. You can't access your savegames with OneDrive.

The OneDrive app only allows you to access your own existing OneDrive cloud storage, where you can upload pictures, documents and the likes.

With the OneDrive App for Xbox, you can watch your photos and videos you uploaded to OneDrive, buy you can NOT manage your savegames with that!
Thema:

1. Missing photos/videos on OneDrive - Similar Threads - Missing photos videos

2. Re-pairing controller to Xbox after streaming? Am I missing something?

in XboX Insiders
    Re-pairing controller to Xbox after streaming? Am I missing something?: Is there any other way besides re-pairing the controller to the console with the buttons, if you want to switch to playing on the TV. I feel like I'm missing something. The controller just stays...
  3. Call of Duty Modern Warfare ‘Missing’ DLC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare ‘Missing’ DLC: I purchased a ‘disk’ copy of COD: Modern Warfare and have installed all content required in order to play the game. However, when I try to access any of the modes on the front page, it is stating...
  4. Minecraft purchases are missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft purchases are missing: When my son logs into his account all of the things he has purchased are there but can not be used. They say that they are owed but wont let him use them. It also is telling him that the servers...
  5. Claim games with gold button is missing with new store update ? *possible bug*

in XboX Insiders
    Claim games with gold button is missing with new store update ? *possible bug*: How to claim games with gold games in store now? This new update made it so I’m not able to claim them. Price is still there and not show as claim with games with gold. Os Version 10.0.18363.7196...
  6. Missing games in ready to install

in XboX Insiders
    Missing games in ready to install: So far I know that forza horizon 2 and forza Motorsport 5 are missing, and there could be more. I tried holding in the left stick and pressing x but all the demos I hid came back, not the games...
  7. Elite Series 2 Pre-Order Missing Parts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Pre-Order Missing Parts: I recently received my Elite Series 2 controller and am do excited to play with it. Upon the unboxing, I found that the original d-pad attachment that looks somewhat like a plus sign (+) was not...
  8. Missing gta5 valuable car

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing gta5 valuable car: Car gone worth a few million. Gta 206bf251-c870-454e-9345-96640b415467
  9. Game Pass Save Data Missing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Save Data Missing?: I have an active game pass membership at the moment and I've been playing the game Moonlighter for a while now. I stopped playing for a few days and when I came back all my save data was gone. My...
  10. voice to text Mic button is missing!

in XBoX on Consoles
    voice to text Mic button is missing!: Before the last update I was able to press a mic button on my on screen keyboard and dictate content to the Xbox One Party/chat interface. What ever I spoke, would be put into the chat box as...