Missing Points from a year ago!

Discus and support Missing Points from a year ago! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, About a year ago I saw an offer on my dashboard I believe an offer for Fathers Day saying if I purchased 3 months xbox live I would receive so... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by oxHarleyQuinn, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Missing Points from a year ago!

Hi,

About a year ago I saw an offer on my dashboard I believe an offer for Fathers Day saying if I purchased 3 months xbox live I would receive so many Microsoft Points, and I never did receive anything. I've been trying to get this sorted out for the past year
    which as you can imagine is highly frustrating. I understand the offer has expired but I still paid for the xbox live and am still paying it today. I would like this problem to finally be sorted out.

:)

oxHarleyQuinn, Jul 13, 2014
  2. Taking more then 96 hours

it says that all missions will be shown within 96 hours.

I am a week further now and am missing 12000 rewards points.

Today is the last day, do i still het them later on? #yolo missing point 3 and 4, freedom missing point 3 after completing them a week ago.

vincentfr1908, Jul 13, 2014
  3. Major Angry
    Major Angry Guest
    Anyone else just lose 110 MS points?

Reward Points expire roughly a year later, I lost 450 MS points a couple of months ago.

Major Angry, Jul 13, 2014
  4. Missing Points from a year ago!

The way these deals usually work is 30 days after the deal has finished not from your purchase but form when the deal ended an email is sent to you with either a code or instructions on how to claim your points.You should look at your mail and junk mail
    from the last year but as it's been so long I'd think any codes would have expired. You best bet is to contact support if you can find the email and they may be able to help but if you can't I'm sorry to say there may not be much they can do, sorry.

nevillefarrell, Jul 21, 2014
  5. nevillefarrell Win User

The way these deals usually work is 30 days after the deal has finished not from your purchase but form when the deal ended an email is sent to you with either a code or instructions on how to claim your points.You should look at your mail and junk mail
    from the last year but as it's been so long I'd think any codes would have expired. You best bet is to contact support if you can find the email and they may be able to help but if you can't I'm sorry to say there may not be much they can do, sorry.
  6. Mister Cazador Win User

Missing achievements from 9 years ago

7. DominumStige Win User

Missing achievements from 9 years ago

Hi!

Try deleting the profile from the console and re-download it again. However, try to follow these

instructions
  8. Glu10Free Win User

These forums seem very slow

These forums suck, point blank. Slow, ugly, and fairly "dead" in terms of activity. I miss the old forums from a few years ago... They were smooth, simple, and the community was fairly active.
  9. BrianDowney2 Win User

I was permanently suspended on Xbox Live for cheating, but never cheated

The only other note I missed was that the original suspension was from 3 years ago, in July of 2016.
Thema:

1. Missing Points from a year ago! - Similar Threads - Missing Points ago

2. im missing points on my jigsaw account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im missing points on my jigsaw account: im missing points on my jigsaw account 0f025273-de8c-4a1a-aac0-34579dddbc32
  3. Gamer score missing 45,000 points? My was reduced for no reason... What the heck is going on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer score missing 45,000 points? My was reduced for no reason... What the heck is going on?: When I turned my Xbox One X on this morning, my Gamerscore reduced 45,000 points? Again, what is happening and why did it happen? Please fix my gamerscore and return my hard earned point back to...
  4. Missing Microsoft Rewards Points

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing Microsoft Rewards Points: The other day I tried redeeming a 100$ xbox gift card using the Microsoft rewards program. However, my phone crashed during the process. When I powered my phone back on, my points disappeared...
  5. Points are missing

in XBoX Rewards
    Points are missing: I did not receive the 50,000 points for getting the Xbox One X and didn't get the 27000 That was the for Xbox One S. plz give me my points. a0ed89b1-9e79-4f25-a012-df3f9541073a
  6. Microsoft Rewards Points Missing

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Rewards Points Missing: I bought Far Cry 5 a few months ago and I am not getting the points that the offer is giving. 39b84455-dc33-4779-a56b-3e845cd280c3
  7. 28K Points Missing Xbox 1 S

in XBoX Rewards
    28K Points Missing Xbox 1 S: I own an Xbox 1 S Console but do not have my 28k points appearing on my account... (I contacted support & was advised to make a post here for a resolution from the Rewards Team) Thank you!...
  8. Rewards Points Missing

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards Points Missing: My Xbox Rewards points suddenly vanished and were NOT converted to my local currency. What happened? Thanks 0bf53519-ba94-485b-9542-a3d005e6812a
  9. Missing points for already owned items

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing points for already owned items: I have previously purchased 3 items which are on the “my offers” section of Microsoft rewards. These include far cry 5, Xbox live gold, and the game pass. I purchased these through the Xbox...
  10. Ticket #1429594765 missing rewards points

in XBoX Rewards
    Ticket #1429594765 missing rewards points: Ticket #1429594765 I recently purchased a controller charging stand for 5,000 points from my vip vault, and the points were detracted however I never got a confirmation email and there is no...