missing progress content

Discus and support missing progress content in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been playing the game Snake Pass for quite some time, moving through levels.. When I went to play a day ago I found all of my saved progress (a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MelvinFritts, Sep 2, 2019.

1. MelvinFritts
    MelvinFritts Guest

missing progress content

I have been playing the game Snake Pass for quite some time, moving through levels.. When I went to play a day ago I found all of my saved progress (a lot of hours) was gone. I now have to start all levels over again, which will take a very long time to
    do. Other games appear to still have saved progress. Is there any remedy to get my stuff back?

:)

MelvinFritts, Sep 2, 2019
  2. MelvinFritts Win User

missing progress content

I was using xbox with xbox live. I get the same result of no cloud storage when I log in to Snake Pass on my PC - no record from the cloud. I think this may have happened when there was some kind of problem with xbox live. If there is any way to get the
    lost data from my console, that would be great, but I don't know how to do that.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

missing progress content

Hey Melvin

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring on how to recover the save data of your game.

In regards to this on the Xbox One, save data is stored in two separate places:

1. Your local storage [that is inaccessible via normal means] which you will use if you are not connected to Xbox Live. This will also sync up with the cloud storage the next time that you connect to Xbox Live and thus overwriting any save data on your console.
    2. The
      Cloud storage
      is what you use every time you are connected to Xbox Live. This allows you to take your save data anywhere and syncs up every time you close a game properly.

That being said, unless you were playing on another account, your save data should sync up and let you pick up where you left off, or if you manually deleted this save data from the cloud, then you would no longer have access to recover
    it.

When the console turns on, you will sometimes momentarily see a "Syncing data" screen, if you cancel this, its possible that you might not be using your save data. However the next time you launch the game, its possible you will see
    the option to overwrite this save data or keep your old one.

Where you on a different account or were you not connected to Xbox Live when you recently launched this?
  4. Miss Ermine Win User

Halo 4 Campaign Problems

Hey there! What content does it say specifically that you are missing? Does it prompt you to download anything? Also, what happens if you try to load up the progress from where you saved?
  5. Fubski Win User

Xbox Live Cloud Save

Remember that cloud and local storages save game progress even the current levels of your game if it's a campaign. However, in case we are referring to levels or digital contents/add on of a specific game that are missing then you will still need to contact
    the game developer.
  6. Probie MPO7 Win User

August progress missing.

My August progress disappeared as well.
Thema:

missing progress content

1. missing progress content - Similar Threads - missing progress content

2. Missing Progress In Forza Horizon 4 .Пропал прогресс в Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Progress In Forza Horizon 4 .Пропал прогресс в Forza Horizon 4: Пропал прогресс в Forza Horizon 4.Missing Progress In Forza Horizon 4 Я удалял игру , потом после 5 месяцев я опять ее скачал, но весь прогресс пропал , есть фото с того момента когда начинал...
  3. Microsoft xbox-account (Missing savefiles, games and progress)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft xbox-account (Missing savefiles, games and progress): Hi, I reinstalled windows on my stationary computer and when I logged in on my account I had no progress, games or friends. I had my laptop next to me while doing this which was already logged...
  4. Missing rewards points and VIP star progress has not moved for a long time

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing rewards points and VIP star progress has not moved for a long time: I asked before about spending $100 and not getting the next VIP star and was told I had to spend more than what was said, which sucks. But I spent $100 in February and there are no points pending...
  5. Missing My VIP Star Rank progress

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing My VIP Star Rank progress: Hi, I purchased some games on the 14th Feb but I still haven't received the rewards for this. Could you advise if these will be credited to my account shortly? 1eb2a40e-8aeb-4c90-8eab-6a9871546f28
  6. Possible missing rewards-progression?

in XBoX Rewards
    Possible missing rewards-progression?: Hi there. I purchased Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands (Gold edition) at the February 28th, well ahead of their release. But my punchcard-progression doesn't show any changes. (That 1-2-3 mark...
  7. Missing rewards progress for the last few months

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing rewards progress for the last few months: I checked my rewards progress but it hasn't been tracking anything for the past few months aparently. Its not taking any from this month as well. c1280cc4-c571-4ee9-b6ab-cc5ef3cdefcd
  8. Solitaire Star Club Progress Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire Star Club Progress Missing: I was having troubles with connecting to the event (it kept saying I had no internet connection even though I did), so I saw in some forums that a possible solution was to reset the solitaire app....
  9. Personal Progress for January Daily Challenges missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Personal Progress for January Daily Challenges missing: When I signed into Microsoft Jigsaw this morning, my history is missing. I last accessed MS Jigsaw this morning around 12:30 a.m. - 1:00 a.m. At that time, I had solved all 3 puzzles for every...
  10. Missing game progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing game progress: i loaded up my forza this morning and it is making me start over again, I went to 'my games and apps' and I went on manage game, and it still says all my saved data is there and I don't know how...