Missing Progress In Forza Horizon 4 .Пропал прогресс в Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Missing Progress In Forza Horizon 4 .Пропал прогресс в Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Пропал прогресс в Forza Horizon 4.Missing Progress In Forza Horizon 4 Я удалял игру , потом после 5 месяцев я опять ее скачал, но весь прогресс пропал... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by InkinEgor, Aug 8, 2019.

1. InkinEgor
    InkinEgor Guest

Пропал прогресс в Forza Horizon 4.Missing Progress In Forza Horizon 4

Я удалял игру , потом после 5 месяцев я опять ее скачал, но весь прогресс пропал , есть фото с того момента когда начинал играть,что прогресс действительно был

I deleted the game, then after 5 months I downloaded it again, but all the progress was gone, there is a photo from the moment when I started playing that progress really was

:)

InkinEgor, Aug 8, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

For this specific in-game issue you should contact the game's dev or post in their support forums for better help.
  3. InkinEgor Win User

Вот фото ,еще у меня были машины из дрифт пака.Here is a photo, I also had cars from drift pack
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

5. MissDeusGeek Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

For me it's:

Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
  6. SadAndSadder Win User

I can't connect to horizon life in forza horizon 4

Thema:

1. Missing Progress In Forza Horizon 4 .Пропал прогресс в Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Missing Progress Forza

2. NFS heat missing progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS heat missing progress: Playing nfs heat under my sons profile (he was at level 27) We decided to change to my profile. When my nfs heat account loaded all my sons progress from when he was on level 23 came up and my...
  3. missing progress content

in XBoX on Consoles
    missing progress content: I have been playing the game Snake Pass for quite some time, moving through levels.. When I went to play a day ago I found all of my saved progress (a lot of hours) was gone. I now have to start...
  4. Microsoft xbox-account (Missing savefiles, games and progress)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft xbox-account (Missing savefiles, games and progress): Hi, I reinstalled windows on my stationary computer and when I logged in on my account I had no progress, games or friends. I had my laptop next to me while doing this which was already logged...
  5. Missing rewards points and VIP star progress has not moved for a long time

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing rewards points and VIP star progress has not moved for a long time: I asked before about spending $100 and not getting the next VIP star and was told I had to spend more than what was said, which sucks. But I spent $100 in February and there are no points pending...
  6. Missing My VIP Star Rank progress

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing My VIP Star Rank progress: Hi, I purchased some games on the 14th Feb but I still haven't received the rewards for this. Could you advise if these will be credited to my account shortly? 1eb2a40e-8aeb-4c90-8eab-6a9871546f28
  7. Possible missing rewards-progression?

in XBoX Rewards
    Possible missing rewards-progression?: Hi there. I purchased Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands (Gold edition) at the February 28th, well ahead of their release. But my punchcard-progression doesn't show any changes. (That 1-2-3 mark...
  8. Solitaire Star Club Progress Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire Star Club Progress Missing: I was having troubles with connecting to the event (it kept saying I had no internet connection even though I did), so I saw in some forums that a possible solution was to reset the solitaire app....
  9. Personal Progress for January Daily Challenges missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Personal Progress for January Daily Challenges missing: When I signed into Microsoft Jigsaw this morning, my history is missing. I last accessed MS Jigsaw this morning around 12:30 a.m. - 1:00 a.m. At that time, I had solved all 3 puzzles for every...
  10. Missing game progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing game progress: i loaded up my forza this morning and it is making me start over again, I went to 'my games and apps' and I went on manage game, and it still says all my saved data is there and I don't know how...