Missing Progress In Forza Horizon 4 .Пропал прогресс в Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Missing Progress In Forza Horizon 4 .Пропал прогресс в Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Пропал прогресс в Forza Horizon 4.Missing Progress In Forza Horizon 4 Я удалял игру , потом после 5 месяцев я опять ее скачал, но весь прогресс пропал... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by InkinEgor, Aug 8, 2019.

1. InkinEgor
    InkinEgor Guest

Пропал прогресс в Forza Horizon 4.Missing Progress In Forza Horizon 4

Я удалял игру , потом после 5 месяцев я опять ее скачал, но весь прогресс пропал , есть фото с того момента когда начинал играть,что прогресс действительно был

I deleted the game, then after 5 months I downloaded it again, but all the progress was gone, there is a photo from the moment when I started playing that progress really was

:)

InkinEgor, Aug 8, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

For this specific in-game issue you should contact the game's dev or post in their support forums for better help.
  3. InkinEgor Win User

Вот фото ,еще у меня были машины из дрифт пака.Here is a photo, I also had cars from drift pack
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

5. SadAndSadder Win User

I can't connect to horizon life in forza horizon 4

6. Nikeo Win User

Не работает геймпад xbox 360 в играх из microsoft [Translation - Xbox 360 Controller does not work in games from Microsoft]

Forza Horizon 4 точно поддерживает геймпад xbox360, так написано в описании игры. Драйвера ресивера, геймпада, nvidia, microsoft store обновил.

---------

[Mod Translation - Forza Horizon 4 exactly supports the XBOX360 controller, so it is written in the description of the game. The driver of the receiver, Controller, NVIDIA, Microsoft Store has been updated. ]
Thema:

1. Missing Progress In Forza Horizon 4 .Пропал прогресс в Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Missing Progress Forza

2. Microsoft xbox-account (Missing savefiles, games and progress)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft xbox-account (Missing savefiles, games and progress): Hi, I reinstalled windows on my stationary computer and when I logged in on my account I had no progress, games or friends. I had my laptop next to me while doing this which was already logged...
  3. Missing rewards points and VIP star progress has not moved for a long time

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing rewards points and VIP star progress has not moved for a long time: I asked before about spending $100 and not getting the next VIP star and was told I had to spend more than what was said, which sucks. But I spent $100 in February and there are no points pending...
  4. Missing My VIP Star Rank progress

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing My VIP Star Rank progress: Hi, I purchased some games on the 14th Feb but I still haven't received the rewards for this. Could you advise if these will be credited to my account shortly? 1eb2a40e-8aeb-4c90-8eab-6a9871546f28
  5. Possible missing rewards-progression?

in XBoX Rewards
    Possible missing rewards-progression?: Hi there. I purchased Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands (Gold edition) at the February 28th, well ahead of their release. But my punchcard-progression doesn't show any changes. (That 1-2-3 mark...
  6. Missing rewards progress for the last few months

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing rewards progress for the last few months: I checked my rewards progress but it hasn't been tracking anything for the past few months aparently. Its not taking any from this month as well. c1280cc4-c571-4ee9-b6ab-cc5ef3cdefcd
  7. Missing Freedom-Rewards progress on One-Two-FREE Punch

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing Freedom-Rewards progress on One-Two-FREE Punch: Hello, I bought items (coins) for 3 free to play games but there is no progress on the rewards site, can you check this please. [img] Regards Andreas 94e054d7-7be6-4b96-8d13-9b2fbb4bae02
  8. Solitaire Star Club Progress Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire Star Club Progress Missing: I was having troubles with connecting to the event (it kept saying I had no internet connection even though I did), so I saw in some forums that a possible solution was to reset the solitaire app....
  9. Personal Progress for January Daily Challenges missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Personal Progress for January Daily Challenges missing: When I signed into Microsoft Jigsaw this morning, my history is missing. I last accessed MS Jigsaw this morning around 12:30 a.m. - 1:00 a.m. At that time, I had solved all 3 puzzles for every...
  10. Missing game progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing game progress: i loaded up my forza this morning and it is making me start over again, I went to 'my games and apps' and I went on manage game, and it still says all my saved data is there and I don't know how...