Missing Promo

Discus and support Missing Promo in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased the promotional 1,000 Vbucks with three months of gold, it is currently the day after two weeks and I still do not have the promo. please... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by eGirls Rock, Dec 23, 2018.

1. eGirls Rock
    eGirls Rock Guest

Missing Promo

I purchased the promotional 1,000 Vbucks with three months of gold, it is currently the day after two weeks and I still do not have the promo. please help.

:)

eGirls Rock, Dec 23, 2018
  2. murrshot Win User

Missing message with code to redeem

Thanks all! Mister Fizzle was able to reach out to the promo team and help me with the missing code. Thanks again to you to Mister Fizzle and the promo team!
  3. MadKatV Win User

Missing promo

Ah I see! Thanks for clearing that up!
  4. Smwutches Win User

Missing promo

Yeah. 6-8 weeks is usually the terms for promotions from the dashboard. Since this one was a promo through the Rewards program, which is run by a different company, the terms were different.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Missing promo

The code for the item will be sent 8-10 weeks from the end of that promotion which was May 15. So you can expect to receive it around mid-late July.
  6. Whitey Black Win User

Missing Promo

hi For Billing and Purchase Issues please contact support at 1 800 469 9269 or use the link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us

We Ambassadors do not have the tools or means to help in this matter as we are just volunteers.

Make the call
Thema:

Missing Promo

1. Missing Promo - Similar Threads - Missing Promo

2. Missing 1000 Apex Coins from $1 XBL Gold Promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 1000 Apex Coins from $1 XBL Gold Promo: Hey folks, Support asked me to post here. During the period of 11th of April - 12th of May 2019 Xbox ran a promotion where you could get 1 month of Xbox Live AND 1000 Apex coins for $1. My dad...
  3. XBOX 1S Fortnite Edition - Missing Promo code - VBucks - Skin - Glider - Pickaxe

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX 1S Fortnite Edition - Missing Promo code - VBucks - Skin - Glider - Pickaxe: Hi, we gave our son an Xbox One S for christmas, Fortnite edition, but he haven't received any vBucks, skin, glider or pickaxe, that was supposed to be part of that package. I contacted Epic...
  4. Technical issue with Xbox store missed promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Technical issue with Xbox store missed promo: I was attempting to purchase Diablo 3 eternal collection on the xbox store 2 days ago for the promotional price of 19.99 and it kept giving me a technical error and told me to attempt to purchase...
  5. Missing promo vbucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing promo vbucks: Hello. I purchased the promo 3 months gold and 1,000 vbucks on Dec. 8th. I haven't recieved the vbucks code yet. Please help? 90e065ac-b8a3-4ee9-8d9d-f46da5313d72
  6. Missed Madden 19 Promo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missed Madden 19 Promo: Hi, I was looking forward to purchase Madden 19 for the Holiday season. I saw it was on sale for 29.99 earlier this week and I was going to purchase it when I got paid from which would be Today. I...
  7. Missing promo code for free GamePass month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing promo code for free GamePass month: Hi, Last month I set my GamePass subsription to reaccurring billing via paypal after I ran into the tip on Windows Central. To my understanding the promo also applied to existing subscriptions....
  8. Missing Mixer Promo $5 Xbox Gift Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Mixer Promo $5 Xbox Gift Card: I never received my $5 gift card for participating and fulfilling the requirements of the Mixer E3 Xbox promo. I purchased Halo Wars 2 Awakening the Nightmare on June 8th and never got my gift...
  9. Missing Promo Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Promo Code: Hello, I recently purchased the Xbox One X 1Tb Bundle with Player's Unknown battlegrounds and a $30 xbox gift card. I purchased these items on July 19, 2018. As of today, I have yet to receive the...
  10. Missing SOT mercenary pack from ordering 3 months xbox live gold promo from april

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing SOT mercenary pack from ordering 3 months xbox live gold promo from april: HI I am missing my sea of thieves mercenary pack. I have an email from xbox saying I am due this item .. They have asked I make this post along with the reference number 1428394603 from the email...