Missing promotion vbucks

Discus and support Missing promotion vbucks in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I didn't receive my vbucks from the xbox promotion, I waited for 2 weeks and contacted for support checked my xbox app no code has been sent... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GabrielleGalo, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Missing promotion vbucks

I didn't receive my vbucks from the xbox promotion, I waited for 2 weeks and contacted for support checked my xbox app no code has been sent

:)

GabrielleGalo, Dec 23, 2018
  2. zmaster2XXX Win User

Missing promotion vbucks

Technically this is the correct course of action. The pinned message indicates a forum post should be made after two weeks.
  3. Beneswayler Win User

Promotional VBUCKS MISSING!

This didnt help I just want the code delivered my gamertag is
  4. XBF Paul M Win User

Hey!

Thanks for replying back so quickly. When did you renew your subscription and are you a new subscriber to Xbox Live gold?
  5. XBF George L Win User

Hello sounds like you're talking about the recent promotion we had available. Have you tried checking your Xbox Messages for a message regarding the Vbucks? As well here are the terms and conditions for the offer. Terms and conditions

Valid only for new subscribers or users who canceled their subscription before 10/1/2018. Limit: 1 offer per account; credit card required. Only valid through link in this offer, in all Xbox Game Pass markets excluding Quebec. After first month, subscription
    continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Game catalog varies over time. Not valid for existing subscribers . After promotional period, subscription continues to be charged
    at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Limit: 1 offer per account. Only valid through link in this offer, in all Xbox Live markets excluding Quebec. Credit card required.
  6. Julian_ Win User

Missing promotion vbucks

Thema:

Missing promotion vbucks

1. Missing promotion vbucks - Similar Threads - Missing promotion vbucks

2. Missing 1,000 APEX Coins Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 1,000 APEX Coins Promotion: Good afternoon! I purchased the Xbox live gold 1 month subscription promotion on the dashboard on April 14th, 2019, and it said I would get 1000 apex coins with the purchase, by June 30th, 2019....
  3. Missed Promotion for Jurassic World Evolution Deluxe

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missed Promotion for Jurassic World Evolution Deluxe: Attempted to purchase this game when it was on sale, however, my console wouldn't load the transaction. Did a hard reset and reattempted this several times, still to no avail. This transpired on...
  4. missed promotion due to service outage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    missed promotion due to service outage: I contacted X-box support about $15 that I redeemed on my son's account but was incapable of acquiring monopoly plus for the special promo for $4.82 due to the service outage that was going on for...
  5. Promotional 3 Months Gold plus 1000 V-Bucks missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotional 3 Months Gold plus 1000 V-Bucks missing: I bought the promotion on December 19, i waited two weeks and i still didnt recieve the 1000 V-Bucks 12/31/18 passed and i continued to wait, then i asked here what wad the problem, was there and...
  6. Missing Promotional V-Bucks?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Promotional V-Bucks?: As stated in the promotion itself, your bonus V-Bucks code will arrive via the Xbox message center within 2 weeks of purchase. If after 2 weeks you have not received the V-Bucks in your XBL...
  7. Promotional VBUCKS MISSING!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotional VBUCKS MISSING!: I have waited 2 weeks and not received my code to redeem!!! 135322bd-1fb3-4f69-8acf-69a0814d5326
  8. Missing vbucks from xbox gold promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing vbucks from xbox gold promotion: Its been 2 weeks still no vbucks please help 55e1b403-09d1-4b57-aa18-0983da65bf2b
  9. Missed cyber Monday promotion. Placed order but didn’t complete the order like I thought I...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missed cyber Monday promotion. Placed order but didn’t complete the order like I thought I...: I ordered a custom controller on cyber monday thoughr i completed the order and my item was on the way. Went inline today to check status and found i did not complete the transaction. Is there any...
  10. Missing Promotional V-Bucks? READ FIRST

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Promotional V-Bucks? READ FIRST: As stated in the promotion itself, your bonus V-Bucks code will arrive via the Xbox message center within 2 weeks of purchase. If after 2 weeks you have not received the V-Bucks in your XBL...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. missing vbucks