Missing Promotional V-Bucks?

Discus and support Missing Promotional V-Bucks? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; As stated in the promotion itself, your bonus V-Bucks code will arrive via the Xbox message center within 2 weeks of purchase. If after 2 weeks you... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FifaThunder18, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Missing Promotional V-Bucks?

As stated in the promotion itself, your bonus V-Bucks code will arrive via the Xbox message center within 2 weeks of purchase.

If after 2 weeks you have not received the V-Bucks in your XBL messages

i bought the promotional deal but i haven't received the v bucks message yet

:)

FifaThunder18, Dec 29, 2018
  2. {Parity} Win User

Where Is my v-bucks promotion?

Check this link for V-Bucks promotions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/missing-promotional-v-bucks-read-first/e8de4d74-49da-4338-a073-d9e66baa0817
  3. {Parity} Win User

Where Is my v-bucks promotion?

Here is the link about v-buck promotions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/missing-promotional-v-bucks-read-first/e8de4d74-49da-4338-a073-d9e66baa0817
  4. XBF George L Win User

J'ai pas réussi les V-buck (Mod Translation: I failed the V-buck.)

Hello Riadben!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums regarding this situation. I understand you took advantage of a promotion for Xbox Live Gold that comes with some V-bucks for the game Fortnite.
    As stated in the
    promotion itself
    , your bonus V-Bucks code will arrive via the Xbox message center
    within 2 weeks of purchase. Take a look at this thread regarding this situation:

Missing Promotional V-Bucks? READ FIRST .

Let us know with a reply how it goes!
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Why have I not received my promotional vbucks with the 3 month gold membership? Help!!

6. Puppy Fujo Win User

i ordered 3 months of gold with 1000 vbucks for the promo. never received the vbucks!!! help?

Please see the post below as it contains information on when to expect them and how you will be sent them.

V Bucks Promotion
Thema:

Missing Promotional V-Bucks?

1. Missing Promotional V-Bucks? - Similar Threads - Missing Promotional Bucks

2. Missing 1,000 APEX Coins Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 1,000 APEX Coins Promotion: Good afternoon! I purchased the Xbox live gold 1 month subscription promotion on the dashboard on April 14th, 2019, and it said I would get 1000 apex coins with the purchase, by June 30th, 2019....
  3. Missed Promotion for Jurassic World Evolution Deluxe

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missed Promotion for Jurassic World Evolution Deluxe: Attempted to purchase this game when it was on sale, however, my console wouldn't load the transaction. Did a hard reset and reattempted this several times, still to no avail. This transpired on...
  4. missed promotion due to service outage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    missed promotion due to service outage: I contacted X-box support about $15 that I redeemed on my son's account but was incapable of acquiring monopoly plus for the special promo for $4.82 due to the service outage that was going on for...
  5. Promotional 3 Months Gold plus 1000 V-Bucks missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotional 3 Months Gold plus 1000 V-Bucks missing: I bought the promotion on December 19, i waited two weeks and i still didnt recieve the 1000 V-Bucks 12/31/18 passed and i continued to wait, then i asked here what wad the problem, was there and...
  6. Promotional VBUCKS MISSING!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotional VBUCKS MISSING!: I have waited 2 weeks and not received my code to redeem!!! 135322bd-1fb3-4f69-8acf-69a0814d5326
  7. Missing vbucks from xbox gold promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing vbucks from xbox gold promotion: Its been 2 weeks still no vbucks please help 55e1b403-09d1-4b57-aa18-0983da65bf2b
  8. Missing promotion vbucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing promotion vbucks: I didn't receive my vbucks from the xbox promotion, I waited for 2 weeks and contacted for support checked my xbox app no code has been sent fec1b997-a11f-4904-a1a3-6649439c97b1
  9. Missed cyber Monday promotion. Placed order but didn’t complete the order like I thought I...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missed cyber Monday promotion. Placed order but didn’t complete the order like I thought I...: I ordered a custom controller on cyber monday thoughr i completed the order and my item was on the way. Went inline today to check status and found i did not complete the transaction. Is there any...
  10. Missing Promotional V-Bucks? READ FIRST

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Promotional V-Bucks? READ FIRST: As stated in the promotion itself, your bonus V-Bucks code will arrive via the Xbox message center within 2 weeks of purchase. If after 2 weeks you have not received the V-Bucks in your XBL...