Missing purchased games on Xbox One "Ready to Install" list

Discus and support Missing purchased games on Xbox One "Ready to Install" list in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, I'm having an issue where games I've bought and also some of my games with gold titles are not showing up in my Ready to Install list. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by aimforsilence, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Missing purchased games on Xbox One "Ready to Install" list

Hey,

I'm having an issue where games I've bought and also some of my games with gold titles are not showing up in my Ready to Install list.

I've already tried the following to correct the issue with no luck,

- power cycling the console

- clearing the console's cache

- Unhiding games and apps (The missing games are still missing)

- Filtering to make sure I'm seeing everything

- Logging out and back into my Microsoft account

If I search for the game on the Microsoft store app on my console It clearly says "You own this game" and gives me the option to download it. But no matter what I do games are still missing from my "Ready to Install" list. Is there something I've not yet
    tried, or is this a common issue that Microsoft is already working on a fix for?

I should point out that I'm NOT currently running any beta Xbox System Software on my console, it's running the most recent public facing system software.

Thanks,

myke

:)

aimforsilence, Aug 1, 2019
  2. Mister Maka Win User

Backwards compatibility missing 360 games

Hey there MrControverse.

It sounds like these games were purchased on a different account that had it's licenses tied to your Xbox 360. If you have a different account please sign into that on your Xbox One and check your Ready to Install list for those missing games.
  3. aimforsilence Win User

I believe this issue to be only with Xbox One titles..but then again who knows how many of my games aren't showing up. I only know a couple of them for sure have disappeared from my Ready to install list, but when you have a digital collection of around
    400+ titles it becomes almost impossible to remember every single game.
  4. Jurgen1488 Win User

Check your missing games in Xbox Store if you can install it so you still have this games. If you not. somewhere is error. You share account with anyone? This game wasn't from Xbox Gamepass, EA Access?
  5. aimforsilence Win User

Sure I have a work around, but that doesn't solve my issue of missing games in my ready to install list. And keep in mind I have a collection of 400+ digital games, so for all I know I could be missing even more than the ones I found out weren't showing
    up in my list. That's more the issue for me, not having "Ready to install" showing all my titles. It's easy to forget everything you own when you have as many games as I do.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Silence,

For some Xbox 360 titles they will not show under ready to install. You have to search for them within the store and download that way. This started a few months ago. If they are Xbox one titles than that a different story. Do you have any that are Xbox
    one titles that are not showing.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Missing purchased games on Xbox One "Ready to Install" list - Similar Threads - Missing purchased games

2. Missing purchased games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing purchased games: I have purchased Halo: spartan assault on this account and when going into my library to download it, it asks for me to purchase it again and only has the lite edition available to download now....
  3. Strange purchasing error - missing game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Strange purchasing error - missing game: I tried purchasing the Black Ops Zombies Deluxe during the sale last week, right after buying a new xbox for the first time in years, the purchase seemed to go through when the game showed up in...
  4. Purchased Games missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Games missing?: So, i was going through my game titles list for my xbox 360 games as im going to set my 360 back up and ive noticed that some of my titles that i purchased digitally are not in my list of games,...
  5. In game purchase missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In game purchase missing: Hi I made two in-games purchases. I’ve been charged for both but only one has been installed. b5a7ae37-5b99-466a-87e8-99a4b95b5de0
  6. Games missing from download/purchase history! Help???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games missing from download/purchase history! Help???: I was 14 when I bought my first Xbox 360, I had my mothers credit card linked to my profile to buy digital copies of games. I bought many games throughout my teen years, whether it was with a...
  7. Newly purchased games missing from account.xbox.com/MyGames list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Newly purchased games missing from account.xbox.com/MyGames list: Hi there, Yesterday I updated to the latest dashboard and bought to games immediately. Today I checked those games on store.xbox.com and the website states that I do not own those. When I press...
  8. Ori and the Blind Forest Missing from Purchased Games; store wants me to buy again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori and the Blind Forest Missing from Purchased Games; store wants me to buy again: See title -- I have purchased previously -- though never played the game. Went to play today and it is missing completely from My Games -- and when I search it in the store it shows a price...
  9. Missing purchased games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing purchased games: so, hello! My name is rodrigo and I am from Brazil. I have bought an XBOX ONE S, recently, but I have had an XBOX 360 before, in which I have downloaded lots of games. So, when I tried do...
  10. Missing Xbox 360 game purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Xbox 360 game purchase: Hi, I was hoping somebody could help me. One of my Xbox 360 Arcade game purchases is missing from both my purchase and download histories, and the page for the game won't let me download it...