Missing Quest Rewards

Discus and support Missing Quest Rewards in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Been trying for over two months what has happened to the Gold and Game Pass Quest rewards for the months of Jan. Mar. and Apr. I have been bounced back... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by HouseOfBricksPW, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Missing Quest Rewards

Been trying for over two months what has happened to the Gold and Game Pass Quest rewards for the months of Jan. Mar. and Apr. I have been bounced back and forth between Xbox Support and Microsoft Rewards. Received an email this morning from Microsoft Rewards.

Hello,

This is Lee from Microsoft Rewards Support Team and I'll be handling your Service Request 1434285980 regarding getting your rewards from completing Game Pass quest from your Xbox Live Rewards.

We would like to inform you that you took the offer prior from your Microsoft Rewards account’s migration from Xbox Rewards. We have no visibility to check your activity and earnings from your Xbox Rewards account. With this we are humbly requesting to post
    your concern to Xbox Live Rewards:

Results in Xbox - Microsoft Community

We hope this information helps in addressing this issue. Thank you for your contacting Microsoft Rewards Support.

Sincerely,

Lee

The Microsoft Rewards Team

Hopefully SOMEONE on this forum who can help me will see this and be able to assist me as this has been an ongoing issue for over two months, and it seems that this should have been handled months before. Worst part is, the WHOLE time I have been trying
    to get support, this is the FIRST TIME, I have been given a reason WHY Xbox would be the ones to handle this after being ping ponged back and forth between the two support teams with each team saying the other is responsible. Again, hope someone sees this
    and is able to help me!

:)

HouseOfBricksPW, Jul 31, 2018
  2. Xbox quest

I guesss nothing yet still missing jan and feb quests rewards

xFlamingSquiDx, Jul 31, 2018
  3. Missing Xbox quest rewards for January and February

hello support I haven’t received my rewards for January and February Xbox live quest plus I am also missing the most recent mixpot rewards thank you for your time

CTR EliteShot, Jul 31, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Missing Quest Rewards

Since quests are not part of the Rewards program (Xbox or Microsoft), Rewards support will not be able to assist. The correct forum would be the Sales and Promotions forum, but support in that forum has been MIA. The only other advise I can give is to try
    tweeting @XboxSupport to see if they can assist (if you have Twitter).

Smwutches, Jul 31, 2018
  5. Have done that. Got in touch with someone from Xbox. But the only thing they did was give me something because I have been bounced around and not pointed in the correct direction. And that was to offer me either $5 Credit or 1 month Gold. Someone from rewards
    emailed me this morning with the following reply.

Hello,

This is Lee from Microsoft Rewards Support Team and I'll be handling your Service Request 1434285980 regarding getting your rewards from completing Game Pass quest from your Xbox Live Rewards.

We would like to inform you that you took the offer prior from your Microsoft Rewards account’s migration from Xbox Rewards. We have no visibility to check your activity and earnings from your Xbox Rewards account. With this we are humbly requesting to post
    your concern to Xbox Live Rewards:

Results in Xbox - Microsoft Community

We hope this information helps in addressing this issue. Thank you for your contacting Microsoft Rewards Support.

Sincerely,

Lee

The Microsoft Rewards Team

So yup, still being bounced around.......

HouseOfBricksPW, Nov 3, 2018
  6. xFlamingSquiDx Win User

Xbox quest

I guesss nothing yet still missing jan and feb quests rewards
  7. HouseOfBricksPW Win User

MISSING QUEST REWARDS

Phone support suggest to direct message a member of the forum and give him a "reference" number to check it out. So far, no response.
  8. Smwutches Win User

MISSING QUEST REWARDS

No one in the forums will have that information. You should contact support again to try to get your issue resolved. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
    The problem is, phone/chat support do not handle promotions. Only support in this forum handles them but they have not been posting.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Missing Quest Rewards

Since quests are not part of the Rewards program (Xbox or Microsoft), Rewards support will not be able to assist. The correct forum would be the Sales and Promotions forum, but support in that forum has been MIA. The only other advise I can give is to try
    tweeting @XboxSupport to see if they can assist (if you have Twitter).
  10. HouseOfBricksPW Win User

MISSING QUEST REWARDS

Thema:

Missing Quest Rewards

1. Missing Quest Rewards - Similar Threads - Missing Quest Rewards

2. Microsoft Rewards Quest - Reward Missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Quest - Reward Missing: Upon completing the 3 month quest that had to do with the jungle, moon, and desert, I had seen i had a reward earned under redeem for 3 free months of games with gold. There was no indication of...
  3. Missing October Quest Reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing October Quest Reward: Hello, I completed the October xbox gold quest to the high tier (finished all 3 requirements) and never received the mystery gift. Based on the info they should have been distributed in 4-6 weeks...
  4. Missing Gold Quest for August 14 – August 27 and Game Pass Quest Reward for September

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Gold Quest for August 14 – August 27 and Game Pass Quest Reward for September: Completed both quests in the allotted time, the tracker shows them complete, but here it is halfway through November and I still don't have either. I let my Game Pass subscription lapse because of...
  5. Missing reward for a quest

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing reward for a quest: Hello I noticed I'm missing the last hour for play 60 minutes of multiplayer between july 24-30,strange because I know I did the time needed plus more to be safe,thanks for any info...
  6. Missing Xbox and Gamepass Quest Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Xbox and Gamepass Quest Rewards: Hello. I have finished many of my quests and still have not received many of my rewards even though it says complete on most of them. I have only received the first Summer gold quest and that...
  7. Missing Xbox Quest Reward for August

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Xbox Quest Reward for August: As the title suggests, I completed the Xbox Quest for the beginning of August that came around this summer (2018). I have yet to receive this reward, despite the Quests site saying you'll receive...
  8. Missing Gold/Game Pass Quest Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Gold/Game Pass Quest Rewards: Hello, I have been trying to contact someone from support about missing Xbox Gold/Game Pass Quest Rewards for the months of Jan. Mar. and Apr.. My gamertag is . I have contacted both Xbox Support...
  9. MISSING QUEST REWARDS

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    MISSING QUEST REWARDS: I have been trying to find out about missing a few months of rewards from both Xbox Gold and Game Pass quests. I have previously posted and have not had anyone acknowledge it and after speaking...
  10. MISSING QUEST REWARDS

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    MISSING QUEST REWARDS: Missing a few months of Quest Rewards from as far back as January. Been trying to get ANYONE in support for the past month and a half to help me with this problem and I just keep getting told to...