Missing RB2 export and bonus tracks

Discus and support Missing RB2 export and bonus tracks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have owned and played Rock Band 1,2,3 on Xbox360 and have exported 1 and 2 into 3 which should make me eligible for export into RB4 on my newly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hiro223, Mar 10, 2017.

1. hiro223
    hiro223 Guest

I have owned and played Rock Band 1,2,3 on Xbox360 and have exported 1 and 2 into 3 which should make me eligible for export into RB4 on my newly purchased Xbox one however only RB1 and 3 are available and my 20 bonus tracks from RB2 are not showing either.

:)

hiro223, Mar 10, 2017
  2. Chad Mathews
    Chad Mathews Guest
    AC/DC Track Pack and Your Rock Band 2 Bonus Tracks packs for Rock Band not registering as bought.

Missing AC/DC Track Pack and Rock Band 2 Bonus Tracks. Shows up as bundle only in my account. Help! [Shows in Xbox 360 History - License to export]

Chad Mathews, Mar 10, 2017
  3. DofusOpus
    DofusOpus Guest
    AC/DC Track Pack and Your Rock Band 2 Bonus Tracks packs for Rock Band not registering as bought.

I'm having issues with the AC/DC LIVE and RB2 bonus 20 song packs as well. Hoping to get a code from Mister Quimby for the AC/DC LIVE tracks next week, but that doesn't help with the RB2 bonus 20.

Dates redeemed:

AC/DC LIVE: Rock Band Track Pack 3/24/2009

Your Rock Band 2 Bonus Tracks 12/25/2008

DofusOpus, Mar 10, 2017
  4. VIVAFERXD
    VIVAFERXD Guest

VIVAFERXD, Jul 8, 2017
  5. VIVAFERXD Win User

I think this can help you: https://harmonix.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/217577718-How-do-I-export-Rock-Band-2-into-Rock-Band-4-
  6. Chad Mathews Win User

Missing AC/DC Track Pack and Rock Band 2 Bonus Tracks. Shows up as bundle only in my account. Help! [Shows in Xbox 360 History - License to export]
  7. DofusOpus Win User

I'm having issues with the AC/DC LIVE and RB2 bonus 20 song packs as well. Hoping to get a code from Mister Quimby for the AC/DC LIVE tracks next week, but that doesn't help with the RB2 bonus 20.

Dates redeemed:

AC/DC LIVE: Rock Band Track Pack 3/24/2009

Your Rock Band 2 Bonus Tracks 12/25/2008
  8. TheForceAwakens Win User

I'm having the same issue, Rock Band 2 Bonus Tracks exported on 11/25/08 and AC/DC exported on 1/2/09, but all songs showing as "bundle only" on Xbox One.
  9. FuriousGeorge_574 Win User

Export Rock Band (1) to Rock Band 4

Hey there, both rb1 and rb2 songs are listed as bundle only, but they have been exported to rb3 on the 360. Can you advise?
Thema:

1. Missing RB2 export and bonus tracks - Similar Threads - Missing RB2 export

2. Missing "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard.: Trying to download netflix but on my dashboard, it only shows the options "Home" , "Social", "Games & Apps" and "Settings". bf7638d8-cc97-464c-8319-9bbec2bd2b20
  3. Game missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game missing: I own Mass Effect Andromeda. It's missing from my apps and games section. It's in my pinned section but when I click it, it sends me to the store to buy the game. When trying to manage it, it says...
  4. Missing cars in RocketLeague

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing cars in RocketLeague: The cars i bought for Rocket League all dissapered. I had Mclaren, Nissan, all Batman cars and others. Now they are all gone... Has anyone else this problem? cfb6183b-4c21-4b18-869c-70ced266c757
  5. MISSING GAMES AND DLCS, HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MISSING GAMES AND DLCS, HELP!: I can't no longer download some of my WWE 2K games like the WWE 2K15, 2K16 and 2K17 (DLCs included). The games were retired from the XBOX store and now they doesn't even appear in "ready to...
  6. Installed games missing form XBOX App

in XBoX on Windows
    Installed games missing form XBOX App: Hi, I have not been using my XBOX PC App for about a month, and now when I start it all downloaded and installed games are missing from the launcher. They are still installed and playable from...
  7. Minecraft - Missing Skin Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft - Missing Skin Pack: Recently, I bought the Stranger Things skin pack as it is my favourite show (from the Xbox store). I saw my friend had it and I really wanted it, so finally I bought it. It had just finished...
  8. Missing download codes with xbox one x

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing download codes with xbox one x: Today the Xbox one x that was meant to come with two download codes for Forza Horizon 4 and Forza 7 Motorsport (ordered from Currys PC world) arrived. However, after emptying the box and setting...
  9. Missing MineCraft World

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing MineCraft World: We experienced an issue logging onto xbox minecraft this evening. It was advising we were offline, but all other internet connections were working. The xbox analysis tool (check connection...
  10. Games missing from ready to install AGAIN!

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing from ready to install AGAIN!: I've really had enough of this. Some games have disappeared from my ready to install list again. For example Season 2 of The Walking Dead (360). If I search on the store the game and dlc says that...