Missing RB2 export and bonus tracks

Discus and support Missing RB2 export and bonus tracks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have owned and played Rock Band 1,2,3 on Xbox360 and have exported 1 and 2 into 3 which should make me eligible for export into RB4 on my newly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hiro223, Mar 10, 2017.

1. hiro223
    hiro223 Guest

I have owned and played Rock Band 1,2,3 on Xbox360 and have exported 1 and 2 into 3 which should make me eligible for export into RB4 on my newly purchased Xbox one however only RB1 and 3 are available and my 20 bonus tracks from RB2 are not showing either.

:)

hiro223, Mar 10, 2017
  2. Chad Mathews
    Chad Mathews Guest
    AC/DC Track Pack and Your Rock Band 2 Bonus Tracks packs for Rock Band not registering as bought.

Missing AC/DC Track Pack and Rock Band 2 Bonus Tracks. Shows up as bundle only in my account. Help! [Shows in Xbox 360 History - License to export]

Chad Mathews, Mar 10, 2017
  3. DofusOpus
    DofusOpus Guest
    AC/DC Track Pack and Your Rock Band 2 Bonus Tracks packs for Rock Band not registering as bought.

I'm having issues with the AC/DC LIVE and RB2 bonus 20 song packs as well. Hoping to get a code from Mister Quimby for the AC/DC LIVE tracks next week, but that doesn't help with the RB2 bonus 20.

Dates redeemed:

AC/DC LIVE: Rock Band Track Pack 3/24/2009

Your Rock Band 2 Bonus Tracks 12/25/2008

DofusOpus, Mar 10, 2017
  4. VIVAFERXD
    VIVAFERXD Guest

VIVAFERXD, Jul 8, 2017
  5. VIVAFERXD Win User

I think this can help you: https://harmonix.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/217577718-How-do-I-export-Rock-Band-2-into-Rock-Band-4-
  6. DofusOpus Win User

I'm having issues with the AC/DC LIVE and RB2 bonus 20 song packs as well. Hoping to get a code from Mister Quimby for the AC/DC LIVE tracks next week, but that doesn't help with the RB2 bonus 20.

Dates redeemed:

AC/DC LIVE: Rock Band Track Pack 3/24/2009

Your Rock Band 2 Bonus Tracks 12/25/2008
  7. Chad Mathews Win User

Missing AC/DC Track Pack and Rock Band 2 Bonus Tracks. Shows up as bundle only in my account. Help! [Shows in Xbox 360 History - License to export]
  8. TheForceAwakens Win User

I'm having the same issue, Rock Band 2 Bonus Tracks exported on 11/25/08 and AC/DC exported on 1/2/09, but all songs showing as "bundle only" on Xbox One.
  9. FuriousGeorge_574 Win User

Export Rock Band (1) to Rock Band 4

Hey there, both rb1 and rb2 songs are listed as bundle only, but they have been exported to rb3 on the 360. Can you advise?
Thema:

1. Missing RB2 export and bonus tracks - Similar Threads - Missing RB2 export

2. Oneguide Program info missing from EPG Australia.

in XboX Insiders
    Oneguide Program info missing from EPG Australia.: For the last couple of months the program info in the program guide has been missing. The info shows up when you change channels up or down but nothing in the guide. There's a couple mentions in...
  3. Reinstalled Microsoft Jigsaw, gold count seriously reduced & collections are missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalled Microsoft Jigsaw, gold count seriously reduced & collections are missing: I suddenly got a runtime error when I tried to open Microsoft Jigsaw, tried resetting it and updating drivers, but still couldn't open the game, so I uninstalled and reinstalled it from the Store....
  4. minecraft for ps4 (playstation 4) graphical gliches missing texture textures,partially...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft for ps4 (playstation 4) graphical gliches missing texture textures,partially...: i'm having graphical glitches on minecraft on my ps4 and here's what's happening so, armor and weapons are showing no texure it's showing a color... gray yeah, it's very glitchy, regular items...
  5. Games missing from installed. Games will not download

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing from installed. Games will not download: Purchased new SSD for my 1X trying to re-download games, however keeps stopping on on some games, assassins creed odyssey, mk11, control and dlc for DMC5 says installation stopped. . Also when a...
  6. missing game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    missing game: When Minecraft Xbox One edition was still available in the store I purchased it. and after playing it for over a year I stopped playing Xbox for a bit. but when I came back to playing Xbox again I...
  7. Missing Ark Textures

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Ark Textures: I have installed ark twice on my pc and for some reason textures have not been loading in for me, and I am unable to place down objects and there has been no fix. I currently don't know how to...
  8. (Xbox One) SAO Fatal Bullet quest missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Xbox One) SAO Fatal Bullet quest missing?: I got to the quest where I have to fight bazalt joe the first time, it showed up in my objectives and I went to the location to fight him. Played through the conversation and began the fight,...
  9. Missing Xbox 360 filter on the new update for alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox 360 filter on the new update for alpha skip ahead: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing add-on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing add-on: Split from this thread. I bought Wolfenstein Yongblood Deluxe edition on disc. While the game was installing I redeemed the code for the deluxe add on and when i selected confirm it just...