Missing Rewards Credits

Discus and support Missing Rewards Credits in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have renewed a xbox live 12-month membership and have not received the credits in xbox live rewards. I was told by a support agent to place my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by iPwnappleX, Jan 9, 2014.

1. iPwnappleX
    iPwnappleX Guest

Missing Rewards Credits

I have renewed a xbox live 12-month membership and have not received the credits in xbox live rewards. I was told by a support agent to place my concern here to have it resolved. Thank you.

:)

iPwnappleX, Jan 9, 2014
  2. Missing reward credits

missing credits for reward missions

DRE DAE R60LLIN, Jan 9, 2014
  3. Missing rewards

I am missing a lot of reward credits and I understand a transition is happening currently but I’m missing the, are it’s worrying me.

NeoMetalShadow, Jan 9, 2014
  4. Missing Rewards Credits

Pwnapple,

You will want to create future threads in the Xbox LIVE Rewards Questions forums. Per the
    Rewards FAQ: "Credits for renewing your Xbox Live Gold membership will appear on your MyRewards page within 2 days of your current Xbox Live Gold membership ending and the new one beginning. In
    addition, if you allow your Xbox Live Gold membership to expire before you renew your Xbox Live Gold membership, you will be ineligible for this offer.
    "

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 9, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Missing reward credits

What offers are you looking for credits from?
  6. M203 REGULATOR Win User

Missing Rewards credits

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate it. That's the thing though every other time credits have been calculated at the end of the month. They still show up as "pending". I was just concerned that the points I earned from rebates had not been calculated
    for July.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Missing Rewards credits

Keep in mind that if you're looking for VIP rebate credits, rebates are calculated after the end of the month and given by the 15th of the next month. So it would be too early to see credits pending for July purchases.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Missing Reward Credit

Once credits are deposited into your account, Rewards support no longer has access to it and it becomes a billing issue. You'll want to check
    http://commerce.microsoft.com to see where the currency went. If you hadn't used it, it most likely expired (currency expires a year after being deposited). Otherwise, if you see any errors or transactions you didn't
    make, you would want to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  9. AfroSamurai313 Win User

Missing rewards credits?

How long has it been? The credits should show as pending about 96 hours after you redeemed them.
    it has been three days xD i guess i have to keep checking then >_<
Thema:

Missing Rewards Credits

1. Missing Rewards Credits - Similar Threads - Missing Rewards Credits

2. Missing rewards credit

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing rewards credit: Hi, I recently redeemed reward points for a $50USD XBOX gift card. I have requested to have the gift card resent and I got the email but the credits were never applied. Please advise....
  3. Missing Xbox Reward Credits

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing Xbox Reward Credits: Last month (prior to its closure) I had 7600+ Xbox Rewards credits (5000 of these were a VIP rewards reclaim too) .. I was assured that these would be added to my Microsoft account balance as...
  4. 20,500 Microsoft Reward Credits were 'deposited' on May 30th but are still missing.

in XBoX Rewards
    20,500 Microsoft Reward Credits were 'deposited' on May 30th but are still missing.: Firstly, I used 1,000 VIP gems to get TWO of the 10,000 Microsoft reward credits for 500 gems each, on May 5th. They didn't get deposited on the 15th, so I waited until the 30th. They are shown...
  5. Missing reward credits from vip vault

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing reward credits from vip vault: Last week i redeemed 2 5000 rewards credits offers from the vip vault. It has been over 96 hous since i redeemed them and i have yet to recieve them. I was hoping i would get them before the site...
  6. 20,500 Microsoft Rewards credit was deposited on the 30th but they're still missing from my ...

in XBoX Rewards
    20,500 Microsoft Rewards credit was deposited on the 30th but they're still missing from my ...: I bought two of the 10,000 Microsoft reward credits in early May. It finally said they were deposited on the 30th, but my Microsoft account still don't have them deposited. 20,500 total Thanks...
  7. Missing Redeemed Reward Credit

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing Redeemed Reward Credit: I redeemed 10,000 rewards points prior to the program ending but I never got a confirmation or saw the points show up in my account or my Microsoft account balance....
  8. im missing 10,000 reward credits

in XBoX Rewards
    im missing 10,000 reward credits: i claimed 10,000 reward credits from my vip gems but they have not been added to my account f325f1de-5351-4f6d-96f3-61878a4e7d60
  9. Missing money credit for the account and missing rewards points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing money credit for the account and missing rewards points: My question is I had $1.55 left in my Microsoft Account. I had 62,867 Reward points that i can redeem. I clicked the option to redeem $3 Xbox Gift Card for 2900 points. I did this 4 times. So for...
  10. Missing money credit for the account and missing rewards points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing money credit for the account and missing rewards points: My question is I had $1.55 left in my Microsoft Account. I had 62,867 Reward points that i can redeem. I clicked the option to redeem $3 Xbox Gift Card for 2900 points. I did this 4 times. So for...