MISSING REWARDS

Discus and support MISSING REWARDS in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello my gt is kingofgamez69 I have been a rewards member since 12-08-2010 I have purchased a 12 month gold for 3 years from a store and have not... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by boricuaboi20, Mar 23, 2014.

1. boricuaboi20
    boricuaboi20 Guest

MISSING REWARDS

Hello my gt is kingofgamez69 I have been a rewards member since 12-08-2010 I have purchased a 12 month gold for 3 years from a store and have not recieved any rewards, im missing roughly about 9000 points I wil be purchasing another 12 month gold today.
    I would like to find out why I haven't recieved them and for this problem to be resolved.

:)

boricuaboi20, Mar 23, 2014
  2. AlexA.A
    AlexA.A Guest
    Xbox live Rewards

Xbox Rewards issues missing my Xbox Rewards points

AlexA.A, Mar 23, 2014
  3. o0PipBoy0o
    o0PipBoy0o Guest
    Points missing again

Hello,

so until few hours to new month and some Points missing again.

Freedom Rewards

1000 Rewardpoints missing for completing Gametime

- Paladins 5hours = done

- Fallout Shelter 5 hours = done

- Marvel Heroes 5 hours = done

1000 points missing

Franken Rewards

10000 points missing

collect 5 Achievements from a Game

Walking dead Season 1 - done 5000 points missing

collect all Franken Rewards - done 5000 points missing

Please check this, Thank you and happy Halloween.

Greatings

o0PipBoy0o, Mar 23, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

MISSING REWARDS

For support with the rewards program you need to post here forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

As far as not receiving the points for renewing Gold, they will not show up until your membership was supposed to end.

Example: You renew today, Gold ends in tomorrow, you will receive those points in a few days.

You renew today Gold expires in September, you wont get those points until September.

x24hrs2livex, Mar 23, 2014
  5. scar of society Win User

I lost my Achievements

have tried all above suggested fixes still not working missing gs missing avatar rewards
  6. User 9242019 Win User

NO VR for one x means Ill be moving over to the sony camp

There is no loyalty reward. Literally no one will miss you. Bye
  7. BlackSilverAce Win User

People who join Xbox Live Rewards get 800 points right now.

I'm guessing existing reward members miss out?
  8. skumlerboy Win User

TheGameAwards (sea of thieves award) cant finde it under mixbell

still have got it :( so still missing the reward for watching it :(
  9. Mister Mascot Win User

Haven't received my preorder points

Hey there, was this apart of Xbox Live Rewards by chance? If so, you'll actually want to reach out on the Rewards Forums for help with missing points on your account. Xbox Live Rewards Forums
Thema:

MISSING REWARDS

1. MISSING REWARDS - Similar Threads - MISSING REWARDS

2. Missing Mixer Reward- Ebon Flintlock Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Mixer Reward- Ebon Flintlock Sea of Thieves: I tuned into the Inside Xbox stream on 16/4/19 with a Mixer account linked with my Microsoft Account/ Xbox Gamertag (as did two of my housemates). They have both received their Ebon Flintlocks in...
  3. Missing Ebon Flintlock reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Ebon Flintlock reward: I still haven't received my Ebon Flintlock reward :/ I was in the stream 1 hour before it started and I watched for 3 hours. All my friends (who arrived after the stream had started) received...
  4. Microsoft Rewards Missing Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Missing Xbox Live Gold: Resolved: As of 4/15/19 the rewards redemption store does not display the 3 or 12 month Xbox Live Gold options. When will they be back? I see in the past that they needed to be "restocked" is that...
  5. Microsoft Rewards Quest - Reward Missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Quest - Reward Missing: Upon completing the 3 month quest that had to do with the jungle, moon, and desert, I had seen i had a reward earned under redeem for 3 free months of games with gold. There was no indication of...
  6. Missing October Quest Reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing October Quest Reward: Hello, I completed the October xbox gold quest to the high tier (finished all 3 requirements) and never received the mystery gift. Based on the info they should have been distributed in 4-6 weeks...
  7. Missing Mixpot Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Mixpot Rewards: Hi, I am missing the Mixpot for watching the Game Awards; I streamed this on my iPhone through the Mixer app. Can somebody please help? Thanks 9da416af-d768-42cf-b923-24dbcc32d2af
  8. Missing Gold Quest for August 14 – August 27 and Game Pass Quest Reward for September

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Gold Quest for August 14 – August 27 and Game Pass Quest Reward for September: Completed both quests in the allotted time, the tracker shows them complete, but here it is halfway through November and I still don't have either. I let my Game Pass subscription lapse because of...
  9. September Game Pass Reward STILL MISSING

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    September Game Pass Reward STILL MISSING: I was assured I would receive it by the end of October. Can somebody remind me what month it is now? I already cancelled my subscription due to this, and I won't be paying for it again. Thanks for...
  10. Missing Xbox and Gamepass Quest Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Xbox and Gamepass Quest Rewards: Hello. I have finished many of my quests and still have not received many of my rewards even though it says complete on most of them. I have only received the first Summer gold quest and that...