Missing Sea of Thieves DLC

Discus and support Missing Sea of Thieves DLC in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was awarded the Onyx four pack during the E3 battle for LA promotion but it is not appearing in my game. I've contactef mixer support andr rare... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PremierSlayer88, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Missing Sea of Thieves DLC

I was awarded the Onyx four pack during the E3 battle for LA promotion but it is not appearing in my game. I've contactef mixer support andr rare support and cannot get this fixed.

:)

PremierSlayer88, Jun 25, 2019
  2. DCashMoney24 Win User

Pre Order Bonus for Sea of Thieves

The Sea of Thieves missing DLC FAQ says to come to Microsoft support.

https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360009626194-Missing-downloadable-content
  3. DanMen334 Win User

search in the menu the option of loot there you should give the code or search your messages xbox live
  4. MrQW3RTY666 Win User

I think on Xbox you need to download the DLC in the ready to install section of the game
  5. PremierSlayer88 Win User

I've contacted rare and mixer and i keep getting directed here
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If you received the notification that the Onyx four pack was awarded to you just go to the items box in-game and check them.
Thema:

1. Missing Sea of Thieves DLC - Similar Threads - Missing Sea Thieves

2. Sea of Thieves : missing file

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves : missing file: Hello ! I just installed the game, it works fine for the first 15 seconds and then says that there is a missing file, and crash. I know that uninstall/reinstall could work, but it took me a very...
  3. Missing Mixer Reward- Ebon Flintlock Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Mixer Reward- Ebon Flintlock Sea of Thieves: I tuned into the Inside Xbox stream on 16/4/19 with a Mixer account linked with my Microsoft Account/ Xbox Gamertag (as did two of my housemates). They have both received their Ebon Flintlocks in...
  4. Missing Sea of Thieves skins

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Sea of Thieves skins: Hello everybody. I've been watching on Mixer some promotional streams in hope to get some skins for a little bit now. (lvl 86 on there now) So I watched the latest stream in hope that I get the...
  5. Missing Ebon Flintlock Skin for Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Ebon Flintlock Skin for Sea of Thieves: It has been a week and there is no sign of any dlc reward (Ebon Flintlock) from the Xbox Insider stream. Yes I was logged in on the correct account and viewed the entire stream. The ads clearly...
  6. InsideXbox Stream on Mixer 5th February, still missing Onyx Compass ingame (Sea of thieves)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    InsideXbox Stream on Mixer 5th February, still missing Onyx Compass ingame (Sea of thieves): Hey Guys, I watched the recent InsideXbox Stream on Mixer and got the Onyx Kompass for Sea of Thieves. The Compass already shows up in my Microsoft Account on the official Website but it doesn´t...
  7. Still missing Mixpot Loot from November 10th [Sea of Thieves]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still missing Mixpot Loot from November 10th [Sea of Thieves]: As already in the titel I am still missing the Spyglas and the Drum from the Sea of Thieves Stream from November 10th. cd235d03-09eb-495b-a124-ecdf95cec9ed
  8. Mercenary In-Game Code Missing - 3 Mo Xbox Live Sea of Thieves Promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mercenary In-Game Code Missing - 3 Mo Xbox Live Sea of Thieves Promo: I purchased xbox live gold during the promo period and haven't received my code as of yet. I contacted support (ref #1428186071) who confirmed that I met all of the requirements but referred me to...
  9. Still missing Flintlock Pistol skin for Sea of Thieves from Mixpot

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still missing Flintlock Pistol skin for Sea of Thieves from Mixpot: Hi, I watched the Mixer Sea of Thieves stream the 22nd March for about 4 hours+ and still havent received any notification or code to have this skin unlocked. I had both my Mixer and XboxLive...
  10. Sea of Thieves missing from my library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves missing from my library: I bought the game during the beta and played for a while before I went on a trip and now, months later the game is completely gone from my library and wants me to buy it again on the game store....