Missing Sea of Thieves

Discus and support Missing Sea of Thieves in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Back on April 30th of 2019, I purchased Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Edition for the PC. I played with my friends for many hours over many different... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Forbic, May 14, 2022.

1. Forbic
    Forbic Guest

Missing Sea of Thieves

Back on April 30th of 2019, I purchased Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Edition for the PC. I played with my friends for many hours over many different sessions, most recently I believe in July of last year. Since that time I have been invited by my friends to play the game again on several occasions, but it would appear that I supposedly no longer own this game or access to it as the Microsoft game store requests I purchase it again at the full retail price.

The Microsoft game applications have been a complete mess for a long time, which is nicely evidenced by what appears to be a growing collection of game apps on my computer called Xbox or Xbox Console Companion or Xbox Game Bar and however many other iterations it has gone through, insisting I keep moving from program to program and I feel all this jumping around has somehow lost the game.

There doesn't appear to be any evidence in my Microsoft account's purchase history that I have ever bought this game or the Xbox Game Pass for my PC that might give me access to it, so I shouldn't have ever played the game at all based on that information... But my friends have shared screenshots with my account and my Gamer Points and my achievements for Sea of Thieves and I do have a digital PayPal receipt for the purchase at full price. I can even see that this account has allowed Sea of Thieves to access information regarding my account:

"You've given Sea of Thieves access to the following information:

Missing Sea of Thieves [​IMG]

Access your Xbox Live profile information and associated data, and sign you in to its services

Sea of Thieves will be able to access basic properties about your Xbox Live profile including your gamertag, friends list, activity, stats and rankings, settings and content you share. Learn more at aka.ms/datasharing."

I just want to be able to play the game that I paid full price for like I have been doing without needing to purchase it again. I have contacted Microsoft customer support and received no help. Am I just up a creek without a paddle here?

:)

Forbic, May 14, 2022
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

i bought a game year and a half ago and microsoft removed it?

Is it not allowing you to download any version of Sea of Thieves at all? While they don't list it as the "Anniversary Edition" any longer, isn't everything that was there just a part of regular Sea of Thieves currently? If not, what is missing?
  3. DCashMoney24 Win User

Pre Order Bonus for Sea of Thieves

The Sea of Thieves missing DLC FAQ says to come to Microsoft support.

https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360009626194-Missing-downloadable-content
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Missing Sea of Thieves

Hello, Forbic. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

If you go to your purchase history, can you see your Sea of Thieves purchase there?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Please make sure to select "All available" to see all your order history. Let me know if the order is on your account or not, please.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Issue Downloading Sea of Thieves Insider Program from Xbox Insider App

Sea of Thieves Insider is not related to the xbox Insider. Just go to the sea of thieves website to register for the Insider program.
  6. Airiak Win User

Games pass and live gold confusion

Sea of thieves requires gold and game pass, unless you purchase sea of thieves, then you only need gold.
Thema:

Missing Sea of Thieves

1. Missing Sea of Thieves - Similar Threads - Missing Sea Thieves

2. Sea Of Thieves missing file

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea Of Thieves missing file: I bought Sea Of Thieves on microsoft store and i cant play. When i open the game, it shows me this: [img] f7487f94-7b7d-4e61-8b18-3da539b1a00f
  3. Sea of Thieves missing from the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves missing from the store: Hi I purchased Sea of Thieves a while back and then uninstalled it. Now I can't find it in the store. Best Joonas 064dad5b-8c77-471b-ab57-8e0e651e8779
  4. Ancient Coins in Sea of Thieves gone missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Ancient Coins in Sea of Thieves gone missing: I purchased 1,000 ancient coins on 11/1 so I could purchase a skeleton cat and potentially the new plague doctor outfit but they never transferred into my pirate account. I’ve bought coins before...
  5. I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing: As the title says, I redeemed a code for Sea of Thieves about a year ago and now it's no longer in my library. *** moved from NL-NL ******Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***...
  6. Missing Sea of Thieves DLC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Sea of Thieves DLC: I was awarded the Onyx four pack during the E3 battle for LA promotion but it is not appearing in my game. I've contactef mixer support andr rare support and cannot get this fixed....
  7. Sea of Thieves : missing file

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves : missing file: Hello ! I just installed the game, it works fine for the first 15 seconds and then says that there is a missing file, and crash. I know that uninstall/reinstall could work, but it took me a very...
  8. Missing Mixer Reward- Ebon Flintlock Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Mixer Reward- Ebon Flintlock Sea of Thieves: I tuned into the Inside Xbox stream on 16/4/19 with a Mixer account linked with my Microsoft Account/ Xbox Gamertag (as did two of my housemates). They have both received their Ebon Flintlocks in...
  9. Missing Sea of Thieves skins

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Sea of Thieves skins: Hello everybody. I've been watching on Mixer some promotional streams in hope to get some skins for a little bit now. (lvl 86 on there now) So I watched the latest stream in hope that I get the...
  10. Missing Ebon Flintlock Skin for Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Ebon Flintlock Skin for Sea of Thieves: It has been a week and there is no sign of any dlc reward (Ebon Flintlock) from the Xbox Insider stream. Yes I was logged in on the correct account and viewed the entire stream. The ads clearly...