Missing the community tab

Discus and support Missing the community tab in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I did my Xbox update yesterday I had my community tab now the community tab is gone and I'm not able to create clubs or check any news feed, so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by X3 LeGeNdZz, Oct 26, 2016.

1. X3 LeGeNdZz
    X3 LeGeNdZz Guest

When I did my Xbox update yesterday I had my community tab now the community tab is gone and I'm not able to create clubs or check any news feed, so I'm just wondering what is going on?

:)

X3 LeGeNdZz, Oct 26, 2016
  2. static360
    static360 Guest
    Button Mapping Available in new update

static360, Oct 26, 2016
  3. Hachiirou
    Hachiirou Guest
    Sync issue but no errors testing network

Xbox says it cant load my last save data and all my app pins are missing. Nothing loads on community tabs or store tab. When i test my network it tells me everything is fine.

I tried hard reset. Internet reset. Nothing is fixing it at the moment. What else can i try?

Hachiirou, Oct 26, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there!

For any questions while taking part in the Xbox One Preview Update, please make sure to check out the
    Preview Forums. That way the right team is aware
    of your questions, thanks for your understanding!

Mister Maka, Oct 27, 2016
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there!

For any questions while taking part in the Xbox One Preview Update, please make sure to check out the
    Preview Forums. That way the right team is aware
    of your questions, thanks for your understanding!
  6. Obbur San Win User

Community tab issues

Thanks for the suggestion, i deleted around 130 game clips, the problem persists. A few posts from games i follow show up. I can also manually share an achievement and it will show up on my console feed. Things are fine on the app it will show the achievement
    when i unlock it and the manual upload as well as my friends posts. Seems to me like it could be a bug.
  7. XBF Javier R Win User

Community tab issues

Hello Obbur San,

Considering that the home screen and other tabs rely mainly on the network, it is interesting that the network is reading perfectly fine while experiencing this issue.

Attempting to use a previously provided troubleshooting step, we recommend a
    power cycle
    precisely like this:

1. Hold the power button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds
    2. Once the console is completely off, unplug the power cord and leave the console off and unplugged for 2 minutes
    3. Once the 2 minutes are up, use only the power button on the front of the console to turn the console on

Try this for us and let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  8. PalmettoBling Win User

Community tab issues

Can you try going through your old captures and try deleting some posts? You can save backup copies to OneDrive if you would like to keep them in perpetuity, but I am curious if it's not updating because of your profiles cloud storage limitations?

My understanding, and I could be wrong, is that the amount of cloud storage you have with your profile is in correlation to the number of games you own on the platform, and that storage is across clips, screenshots, saves, etc.

I would recommend try to clean up the historical items and see if that helps resolve your feed issue.

Best of luck!
  9. Obbur San Win User

Community tab issues

Im starting to think this is could be related to the latest patch or some other issue on microsoft’s end. I have done these steps continually to no effect, including full factory restoration. Ive seen a friend have no issues with a quarter of my internet
    speed. I saw one other post about this issue recently and they seem to also have had no luck.
Thema:

1. Missing the community tab - Similar Threads - Missing community tab

2. Button missing that shows Mixer, Community, My Games and Apps and Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Button missing that shows Mixer, Community, My Games and Apps and Store: Hi guys, for the past 4 days the button that shows the 4 items above is only showing my games and apps. I have tried resetting and it is still the same. Tried chatting online but the support page...
  3. api-msi-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing

in XBoX on Windows
    api-msi-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing: Morning, I have recently installed Halo Master Chief Collection on my PC and the following error message appear upon loading the game up: MCC-Win64-Shipping.exe – System Error The program...
  4. Missing games from ready to install

in XboX Insiders
    Missing games from ready to install: Forza Motorsport 5 and EVOLVE both were free with games with gold and are missing from ready to install, the knot way to install them is through the windows store. I know you can install from the...
  5. Can't install Halo and Xbox app is missing on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Halo and Xbox app is missing on Windows 10: Hello, I'm trying to install Halo: The Master Chief Collection on my computer and I'm not able to do it. When I press "Install on my devices"... [img] ...an error message comes up: [img]...
  6. Paramètres confidentialité manquant [Missing privacy settings]

in XBoX on Windows
    Paramètres confidentialité manquant [Missing privacy settings]: Bonjour, Je n'arrive pas accéder certains paramètres qui sont normalement accessibles tout le monde mais moi non je ne les ai pas. Paramètre tel que : Les autres peuvent communiquer avec la voix...
  7. Newest Game Pass (Beta) App feature, delivers but is missing a little bit more...

in XboX Insiders
    Newest Game Pass (Beta) App feature, delivers but is missing a little bit more...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  8. community meld missing in all downloadable games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    community meld missing in all downloadable games: hi ive been having problems with the community meld not showing up in any of my downloadable games at all, ive tried redownloading them and all and still nothing. is the community meld a server...
  9. Xbox Video missing episodes: Community, Rick and Morty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Video missing episodes: Community, Rick and Morty: Community Season 5, Episode 11 is missing. Episode 12 posted. In fact, Community Season 1 Episode 1 should be the pilot episode, and all other episodes should be renumbered, but I don't expect...
  10. Community feed page missing comments

in XBoX on Consoles
    Community feed page missing comments: while viewing the community feed page the players comments are missing why? i have already done a restore to factory.and hard reset and power cycle. check privacy settings and yet.i still can't...