Missing thousands of points

Discus and support Missing thousands of points in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I’m missing thousands of points. I need these points back or I will be switching services. I’ve spent thousands to get one free game and I’m yet to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Blankiey, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Blankiey
    Blankiey Guest

I’m missing thousands of points. I need these points back or I will be switching services. I’ve spent thousands to get one free game and I’m yet to receive that. Please help.

:)

Blankiey, Nov 15, 2017
  2. KILLTH3GAM3
    KILLTH3GAM3 Guest
    Microsoft rewards

hello,

I’m missing about 4 thousand points from the Summer spotlight promo with Microsoft Rewards. How do I go about getting it reflected on my account?

KILLTH3GAM3, Nov 15, 2017
  3. SkiminiBrap
    SkiminiBrap Guest
    Recover lost or missing points. Years and thousands.

I've been a member for over 10 years accumulated 17850 points. Haven't spent any, was saving for higher quality items I'm the exchange. My statement shows claimed rewards, example- multiple 6000 point rewards. I would like to be able to spend these earned
    points that I have earned. I would hate to have lost or wasted. Please help me out.

SkiminiBrap, Nov 15, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Blankiey,

From our FAQ:

When will my MyVIP Rewards Credits be deposited into my Microsoft account?

The total Rewards earned will be calculated at the end of each month. Typically you'll receive your MyVIP earnings in your account by the 15th of the following month, though this is subject to the program's current deposit
    terms. Be sure to keep an eye on MyStatement on the
    MyRewards page to track your progress and watch your Rewards Credits total grow!

We have not yet calculated the month's MyVIP, so it is too early to see the Credits pending for your purchases this month. If you are asking about your purchases last month, also from the FAQ:

What content can I earn a % back on purchases for?

Normally, most purchases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One from the Xbox Store qualify towards your MyVIP Star Rank and % back on purchases, including full Games on Demand titles (excluding game pre-orders), arcade games, indie games, game add-ons, game Season Passes,
    movies, TV shows, TV seasons, themes and avatar items. In-game consumables, Xbox Live Gold memberships, subscriptions like EA Access and Xbox Game Pass, Groove Music Passes, Microsoft Movies & TV Season Passes, and the purchase or redemption of Microsoft Points
    or Xbox Gift Cards, still do not qualify.

Since they were both consumables, they did not qualify for MyVIP. If you are asking about your Credits from your deposit in July, you already spent those on purchases of Call of Duty in game consumables and Minecraft skins.

You can see a complete history of your Credit and deposit events from the MyStatement on the MyRewards page. You can then use the dates listed for your deposits to see their deposit as currency from your commerce page at (Sign in to your Microsoft account),
    where they will be listed as a refund with a negative amount.

XBLRewards8, Nov 16, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Blankiey,

From our FAQ:

When will my MyVIP Rewards Credits be deposited into my Microsoft account?

The total Rewards earned will be calculated at the end of each month. Typically you'll receive your MyVIP earnings in your account by the 15th of the following month, though this is subject to the program's current deposit
    terms. Be sure to keep an eye on MyStatement on the
    MyRewards page to track your progress and watch your Rewards Credits total grow!

We have not yet calculated the month's MyVIP, so it is too early to see the Credits pending for your purchases this month. If you are asking about your purchases last month, also from the FAQ:

What content can I earn a % back on purchases for?

Normally, most purchases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One from the Xbox Store qualify towards your MyVIP Star Rank and % back on purchases, including full Games on Demand titles (excluding game pre-orders), arcade games, indie games, game add-ons, game Season Passes,
    movies, TV shows, TV seasons, themes and avatar items. In-game consumables, Xbox Live Gold memberships, subscriptions like EA Access and Xbox Game Pass, Groove Music Passes, Microsoft Movies & TV Season Passes, and the purchase or redemption of Microsoft Points
    or Xbox Gift Cards, still do not qualify.

Since they were both consumables, they did not qualify for MyVIP. If you are asking about your Credits from your deposit in July, you already spent those on purchases of Call of Duty in game consumables and Minecraft skins.

You can see a complete history of your Credit and deposit events from the MyStatement on the MyRewards page. You can then use the dates listed for your deposits to see their deposit as currency from your commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com/),
  6. Smwutches Win User

Recover lost or missing points. Years and thousands.

If you're talking about Microsoft Rewards points, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox Rewards program is not the same.

If you're referring to Xbox Rewards credits, credits are automatically deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. Your statement on the MyRewards section of the site would show when any deposits took place
    and you can verify the deposits by checking your returns at
    http://commerce.microsoft.com
    If you still need assistance, you would need to post in the support section of this forum so Rewards support can check into it for you.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Spent thousands but no points for it

Hello jmac4life,

We see that you have been rewarded for your purchases. Keep in mind that you cannot get Credits for both an offer and MyVIP, so your purchase last month of 7 Days to Die did not Reward Credits.

You can see a complete history of your Credit and deposit events from the MyStatement on the MyRewards page. You can then use the dates listed for your deposits to see their deposit as currency from your commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com/),
  8. Wytchfinder Win User

Spent thousands but no points for it

Got the same problem as you. Been member for 7 years+ and although i received 12500 points ages ago nothing further was ever credited despite always renewing via microsoft and purchasing digital copies of games/dlc etc

Awful
  9. Azure Influx Win User

My experiences with Gears of War

[quote user="GunnmWolf"]

why force yourself to like a game? You don't like GOW move on there are thousands of games you can play

[/quote]You missed the point, I'm not here to hate on the game at all. I'm here for advise.
Thema:

1. Missing thousands of points - Similar Threads - Missing thousands points

2. Missing power lead and component HDMI for XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing power lead and component HDMI for XBOX 360: Hello everybody, I have been given an XBOX 360 S without the power leads or the component HDMI. I have been looking online and could only find unofficial copies (which I do not think that will be...
  3. XBOX 1S Fortnite Edition - Missing Promo code - VBucks - Skin - Glider - Pickaxe

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX 1S Fortnite Edition - Missing Promo code - VBucks - Skin - Glider - Pickaxe: Hi, we gave our son an Xbox One S for christmas, Fortnite edition, but he haven't received any vBucks, skin, glider or pickaxe, that was supposed to be part of that package. I contacted Epic...
  4. Missing Treasure Hunt Mummy Shop

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Treasure Hunt Mummy Shop: I have Windows 10 professional 64 bit and when playing Trasure Hunt, the Mummy Shop does not ever open (supposed to at levels ending with 6 and 1). Is there a fix for this problem? I see that...
  5. Dear Mr miss Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Mr miss Xbox: Hello there xbox guys. . I love and like updates OK so don't get me wrong. . But why the [Mod removed-profanity] does a multimillion dollar company can't even get there [Mod removed-profanity]...
  6. Missing eon code in new xbox one s fortnite bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing eon code in new xbox one s fortnite bundle: I contacted the support for a missing eon pack code in new XBOX one s fortnite bundle They asked me for the receipt and the box photos and when I send them they told me make a thread on xbox...
  7. Missing games in ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing games in ready to install: Hey guys I'm missing 10 games from my ready to install section and I don't know whats going on.. It's seriously annoying me and I have tried everything to bring them back up... I have tried a hard...
  8. Why are games i already paid for missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are games i already paid for missing?: Why are games i already paid for missing? 5cd89d76-5748-4041-9e83-d4be360b30f6
  9. Games missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games missing: Hi all hoping for assistance as mocrosoft wont answer me.. i recently purchased a xbox one off microsoft direct and it contained 5 free games as well as minecraft, minecraft had a card with a...
  10. Recover lost or missing points. Years and thousands.

in XBoX Rewards
    Recover lost or missing points. Years and thousands.: I've been a member for over 10 years accumulated 17850 points. Haven't spent any, was saving for higher quality items I'm the exchange. My statement shows claimed rewards, example- multiple 6000...