Missing Treasure Hunt Mummy Shop

Discus and support Missing Treasure Hunt Mummy Shop in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 professional 64 bit and when playing Trasure Hunt, the Mummy Shop does not ever open (supposed to at levels ending with 6 and 1). Is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OldTaffer, Feb 12, 2019 at 9:53 AM.

1. OldTaffer
    OldTaffer Guest

I have Windows 10 professional 64 bit and when playing Trasure Hunt, the Mummy Shop does not ever open (supposed to at levels ending with 6 and 1). Is there a fix for this problem? I see that several others have posted about it but have not seen any
    resolution.

:)

2. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having issues with your game Treasure Hunt. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the game itself?

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10
    . Give it a try and let us know how it goes!
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Taffer,

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Microsoft Treasure Hunt not working properly.

I recommend to report the problem to Microsoft Studios. Try this:
    Report this game to Microsoft
    . Sounds like the game may need an update. Unfortunately, we do not have the appropriate tools to assist further.

Thank you for letting us know that the issue. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further
    assistance.

Thanks and have a great day!
  4. OldTaffer Win User

Yes, I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times - no change in behavior.
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

Minesweeper Adventure Gold

I'm afraid I may have mixed stuff from 2 different games: Minesweeper adventure mode and Microsoft treasure hunt which is a "standalone" evolution of the first. The "greedy mummy shop" I was referring to in my previous post was actually added in the treasure
    hunt game, so in adventure mode you only collect gold to score points.

If you like the mode and the shop idea, I suggest you try out also Microsoft treasure hunt which is free as the classic minesweeper game and part of the Microsoft casual game family.

Sorry about the confusion and my initial mistake.
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Anyone miss simple fun zombie maps?

^^Yeah, the survival modes are better than the treasure hunt ones IMHO. Id rather just camp and kill some zombies, then do all the treasure hunt stuff, but again, variety is good.
Thema:

1. Missing Treasure Hunt Mummy Shop - Similar Threads - Missing Treasure Hunt

2. Xbox One Fortnite Bundle - Missing Eon Cosmetic Set & VBucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Fortnite Bundle - Missing Eon Cosmetic Set & VBucks: I purchased the Xbox One Fortnite bundle and have used the DLC code to install the game, this has worked fine. However, the Eon Cosmetic Set and VBucks have not appeared against my profile. I...
  3. Missing power lead and component HDMI for XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing power lead and component HDMI for XBOX 360: Hello everybody, I have been given an XBOX 360 S without the power leads or the component HDMI. I have been looking online and could only find unofficial copies (which I do not think that will be...
  4. XBOX 1S Fortnite Edition - Missing Promo code - VBucks - Skin - Glider - Pickaxe

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX 1S Fortnite Edition - Missing Promo code - VBucks - Skin - Glider - Pickaxe: Hi, we gave our son an Xbox One S for christmas, Fortnite edition, but he haven't received any vBucks, skin, glider or pickaxe, that was supposed to be part of that package. I contacted Epic...
  5. Dear Mr miss Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Mr miss Xbox: Hello there xbox guys. . I love and like updates OK so don't get me wrong. . But why the [Mod removed-profanity] does a multimillion dollar company can't even get there [Mod removed-profanity]...
  6. Missing eon code in new xbox one s fortnite bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing eon code in new xbox one s fortnite bundle: I contacted the support for a missing eon pack code in new XBOX one s fortnite bundle They asked me for the receipt and the box photos and when I send them they told me make a thread on xbox...
  7. Missing games in ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing games in ready to install: Hey guys I'm missing 10 games from my ready to install section and I don't know whats going on.. It's seriously annoying me and I have tried everything to bring them back up... I have tried a hard...
  8. Why are games i already paid for missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are games i already paid for missing?: Why are games i already paid for missing? 5cd89d76-5748-4041-9e83-d4be360b30f6
  9. dungeon siege 3 treasures of the sun DLC sale missed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    dungeon siege 3 treasures of the sun DLC sale missed: A friend and I were getting ready to purchase the DLC for DS3 (treasures of the sun) for 2 different account but were having issues getting the purchase to go through, as i refreshed the page the...
  10. TREASURE MAP AND TWO MISSING XP SIGNS THAT DONT SHOW ON MAP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TREASURE MAP AND TWO MISSING XP SIGNS THAT DONT SHOW ON MAP: I BOUGHT THE TREASURE MAP AND GOT ALL THE XP SINGS BUT TWO ONE SHOWS ON MAP BUT WHEN I GO THERE IT IS NOT THERE I COVERED THE AREA ON THE MINI MAP WITH CAR WHERE IT SHOULD BE BUT IT IS NOT SHOWING...