Missing Treasure Hunt Mummy Shop

Discus and support Missing Treasure Hunt Mummy Shop in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 professional 64 bit and when playing Trasure Hunt, the Mummy Shop does not ever open (supposed to at levels ending with 6 and 1). Is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OldTaffer, Feb 12, 2019.

1. OldTaffer
    OldTaffer Guest

I have Windows 10 professional 64 bit and when playing Trasure Hunt, the Mummy Shop does not ever open (supposed to at levels ending with 6 and 1). Is there a fix for this problem? I see that several others have posted about it but have not seen any
    resolution.

:)

OldTaffer, Feb 12, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having issues with your game Treasure Hunt. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the game itself?

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10
    . Give it a try and let us know how it goes!
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Taffer,

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Microsoft Treasure Hunt not working properly.

I recommend to report the problem to Microsoft Studios. Try this:
    Report this game to Microsoft
    . Sounds like the game may need an update. Unfortunately, we do not have the appropriate tools to assist further.

Thank you for letting us know that the issue. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further
    assistance.

Thanks and have a great day!
  4. OldTaffer Win User

Yes, I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times - no change in behavior.
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

Minesweeper Adventure Gold

I'm afraid I may have mixed stuff from 2 different games: Minesweeper adventure mode and Microsoft treasure hunt which is a "standalone" evolution of the first. The "greedy mummy shop" I was referring to in my previous post was actually added in the treasure
    hunt game, so in adventure mode you only collect gold to score points.

If you like the mode and the shop idea, I suggest you try out also Microsoft treasure hunt which is free as the classic minesweeper game and part of the Microsoft casual game family.

Sorry about the confusion and my initial mistake.
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Anyone miss simple fun zombie maps?

^^Yeah, the survival modes are better than the treasure hunt ones IMHO. Id rather just camp and kill some zombies, then do all the treasure hunt stuff, but again, variety is good.
Thema:

1. Missing Treasure Hunt Mummy Shop - Similar Threads - Missing Treasure Hunt

2. Black panther suit missing (all Avengers character missing now)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Black panther suit missing (all Avengers character missing now): [img] [img] Please add again All Marvel characters for avatar please 2d23f4b1-284a-4a46-8c0a-cb375e2bf84a
  3. Microsoft Rewards Missing Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Missing Xbox Live Gold: Resolved: As of 4/15/19 the rewards redemption store does not display the 3 or 12 month Xbox Live Gold options. When will they be back? I see in the past that they needed to be "restocked" is that...
  4. 50 TV episodes now missing from Xbox 360 - all available on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    50 TV episodes now missing from Xbox 360 - all available on PC: Hi, I was able to see most of the episodes on Xbox except one Season 12 Episode 18, which aired 4/4/2019. This episode showed up on my PC. I tried this: 1. Went to 'Microsoft Movies & TV' my...
  5. Problème succès manquant après plus d'une semaine [Missing success problem after more than...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème succès manquant après plus d'une semaine [Missing success problem after more than...: Bonjour, j'ai terminé une mission dans Assassin's creed Odyssey et je n'ai toujours pas eu le succès qui vient avec même après plus d'une semaine d'attente et t'il possible de faire quelque chose?...
  6. Missing Korean voice dubbed of Halo MCC version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Korean voice dubbed of Halo MCC version: (English) Halo CE Anniversary has a serious problem. Original Xbox Halo CE in Korean version of the Covenant was dubbed in Korean voice. The problem is that Halo CE Anniversary, which was...
  7. Xbox one Halo: Master chief collection has gone missing??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Halo: Master chief collection has gone missing??: Hello, I am sorry for any misspellings I may have in this post. I bought halo: MMC on release. I have played it a lot. this was a few years ago now. and I thought about playing it again but on...
  8. Lego Harry Potter Remastered - missing achievements on one profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Harry Potter Remastered - missing achievements on one profile: I have 1st gen Xbox One, on it is two profiles. Mine (signs in auto, linked to one remove) and my wife's profile linked to the second remote. We sign in using her profile, start the game, again...
  9. dungeon siege 3 treasures of the sun DLC sale missed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    dungeon siege 3 treasures of the sun DLC sale missed: A friend and I were getting ready to purchase the DLC for DS3 (treasures of the sun) for 2 different account but were having issues getting the purchase to go through, as i refreshed the page the...
  10. TREASURE MAP AND TWO MISSING XP SIGNS THAT DONT SHOW ON MAP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TREASURE MAP AND TWO MISSING XP SIGNS THAT DONT SHOW ON MAP: I BOUGHT THE TREASURE MAP AND GOT ALL THE XP SINGS BUT TWO ONE SHOWS ON MAP BUT WHEN I GO THERE IT IS NOT THERE I COVERED THE AREA ON THE MINI MAP WITH CAR WHERE IT SHOULD BE BUT IT IS NOT SHOWING...