Missing Treasure Hunt Mummy Shop

Discus and support Missing Treasure Hunt Mummy Shop in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 professional 64 bit and when playing Trasure Hunt, the Mummy Shop does not ever open (supposed to at levels ending with 6 and 1). Is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OldTaffer, Feb 12, 2019.

1. OldTaffer
    OldTaffer Guest

I have Windows 10 professional 64 bit and when playing Trasure Hunt, the Mummy Shop does not ever open (supposed to at levels ending with 6 and 1). Is there a fix for this problem? I see that several others have posted about it but have not seen any
    resolution.

:)

OldTaffer, Feb 12, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having issues with your game Treasure Hunt. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the game itself?

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10
    . Give it a try and let us know how it goes!
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Taffer,

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Microsoft Treasure Hunt not working properly.

I recommend to report the problem to Microsoft Studios. Try this:
    Report this game to Microsoft
    . Sounds like the game may need an update. Unfortunately, we do not have the appropriate tools to assist further.

Thank you for letting us know that the issue. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further
    assistance.

Thanks and have a great day!
  4. OldTaffer Win User

Yes, I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times - no change in behavior.
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

Minesweeper Adventure Gold

I'm afraid I may have mixed stuff from 2 different games: Minesweeper adventure mode and Microsoft treasure hunt which is a "standalone" evolution of the first. The "greedy mummy shop" I was referring to in my previous post was actually added in the treasure
    hunt game, so in adventure mode you only collect gold to score points.

If you like the mode and the shop idea, I suggest you try out also Microsoft treasure hunt which is free as the classic minesweeper game and part of the Microsoft casual game family.

Sorry about the confusion and my initial mistake.
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Anyone miss simple fun zombie maps?

^^Yeah, the survival modes are better than the treasure hunt ones IMHO. Id rather just camp and kill some zombies, then do all the treasure hunt stuff, but again, variety is good.
Thema:

1. Missing Treasure Hunt Mummy Shop - Similar Threads - Missing Treasure Hunt

2. metro exodus DLC missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    metro exodus DLC missing: was told by the publisher, new dlc was being released at 11am est, now 12pm est. game says it is there but not in the microsoft store. anyone with any clue what the deal?...
  3. Missing "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard.: Trying to download netflix but on my dashboard, it only shows the options "Home" , "Social", "Games & Apps" and "Settings". bf7638d8-cc97-464c-8319-9bbec2bd2b20
  4. Game missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game missing: I own Mass Effect Andromeda. It's missing from my apps and games section. It's in my pinned section but when I click it, it sends me to the store to buy the game. When trying to manage it, it says...
  5. Missing cars in RocketLeague

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing cars in RocketLeague: The cars i bought for Rocket League all dissapered. I had Mclaren, Nissan, all Batman cars and others. Now they are all gone... Has anyone else this problem? cfb6183b-4c21-4b18-869c-70ced266c757
  6. MISSING GAMES AND DLCS, HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MISSING GAMES AND DLCS, HELP!: I can't no longer download some of my WWE 2K games like the WWE 2K15, 2K16 and 2K17 (DLCs included). The games were retired from the XBOX store and now they doesn't even appear in "ready to...
  7. Installed games missing form XBOX App

in XBoX on Windows
    Installed games missing form XBOX App: Hi, I have not been using my XBOX PC App for about a month, and now when I start it all downloaded and installed games are missing from the launcher. They are still installed and playable from...
  8. Minecraft - Missing Skin Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft - Missing Skin Pack: Recently, I bought the Stranger Things skin pack as it is my favourite show (from the Xbox store). I saw my friend had it and I really wanted it, so finally I bought it. It had just finished...
  9. dungeon siege 3 treasures of the sun DLC sale missed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    dungeon siege 3 treasures of the sun DLC sale missed: A friend and I were getting ready to purchase the DLC for DS3 (treasures of the sun) for 2 different account but were having issues getting the purchase to go through, as i refreshed the page the...
  10. TREASURE MAP AND TWO MISSING XP SIGNS THAT DONT SHOW ON MAP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TREASURE MAP AND TWO MISSING XP SIGNS THAT DONT SHOW ON MAP: I BOUGHT THE TREASURE MAP AND GOT ALL THE XP SINGS BUT TWO ONE SHOWS ON MAP BUT WHEN I GO THERE IT IS NOT THERE I COVERED THE AREA ON THE MINI MAP WITH CAR WHERE IT SHOULD BE BUT IT IS NOT SHOWING...