Missing TV episode after purchasing season pass

Discus and support Missing TV episode after purchasing season pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the anime Aquarion Evol season pass but did not get episode 4. When I go directly to Aquarion Evol episode 4 it's there and says ready to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by scaryJJ, Feb 13, 2014.

1. scaryJJ
    scaryJJ Guest

I purchased the anime Aquarion Evol season pass but did not get episode 4. When I go directly to Aquarion Evol episode 4 it's there and says ready to watch but when selected it asks for $1.99 SD. Please correct this.

:)

scaryJJ, Feb 13, 2014
  2. SmokinLeroy
    SmokinLeroy Guest
    Xbox Video Season Pass

I purchased a season pass for The Bachelor and am very frustrated that episode 14 still hasn't been posted but episode 15 has. I was under the impression that xbox posted tv shows the day after they aired since one of the tabs in the app says "last night
    on tv". Any idea when the missing episode will be posted? Thanks!

SmokinLeroy, Feb 13, 2014
  3. Question about Nickelodeon's Chalk Zone on Xbox Video

I recently found that the show Chalk Zone was available on Xbox Video however season 2 is missing episode 2 and doesn't have a season pass option like the other 3 seasons do. I am very interested in purchasing this series and I have already purchased season
    1. I was just curious if episode 2 from season 2 was removed for a certain reason or something else entirely. The series is in The Nickelodeon Rewind section of the TV folder if you need to know that.

MegaChickenMan, Feb 13, 2014
  4. airmattdog
    airmattdog Guest

I've located the issue and resolved it. Please give it several hours for the change to be picked up. If it's still asking you to purchase the episode, please try refreshing your purchase history.

airmattdog, Feb 14, 2014
  5. the CON 13 Win User

TV Season Pass on XBL

And if I purchase a season pass, I will always have access to all episodes in that season?

In other words: is the TV Show Season Pass a permanent purchase, or temporary rental?
  6. Asyc-[xboxvenue] Win User

Missing purchased video content on xbox 360

I also have the same issue. I am missing episodes for various TV season pass purchases in the Microsoft Movies & TV app on my Xbox 360. I would welcome a notification of a solution.
  7. LastWizard Win User

Problem With The Walking Dead Season 8 Pass

Episode 4 for The Walking Dead Season 8 is missing. Every other streaming service has it available, but I purchased season pass and it's stuck on episode 3 (if you click on home page ad for TWD it's stuck on episode 2 and both 3 and 4 are missing). I just
    read reviews of season pass purchases on Xbox and it's a common complaint, this is the first and last time I ever putchase anything from TV and Movies through Xbox. If going to purchase a season pass on VuDu and file a complaint and request a refund from Microsoft.
    I suggest everyone who has this issue do the same, maybe they will get the message. Also use Twitter to publicize that it sometimes takes days to receive season pass content that other providers have ready to go within hours of episode airing.
  8. airmattdog Win User

I've located the issue and resolved it. Please give it several hours for the change to be picked up. If it's still asking you to purchase the episode, please try refreshing your purchase history.
  9. airmattdog Win User

Season pass

I'm taking a look into this. Did you purchase the SD or HD Season Pass? Which episode appear to be missing?
Thema:

1. Missing TV episode after purchasing season pass - Similar Threads - Missing episode purchasing

2. Boxset season pass isn't complete - how to raise missing episodes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Boxset season pass isn't complete - how to raise missing episodes?: Hi, I bought the first series of 'What We Do In The Shadows' (the TV series) as a season pass on the Xbox Store. I'm sure that when I bought it, all 10 episodes were listed in the season (the...
  3. Infinite stratos 2 missing episodes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Infinite stratos 2 missing episodes: Bought infant stratos 2 and it's missing episode 3 through 6 wondering when they will be added b1ddebba-09d7-46a1-bcee-306d8c775f7e
  4. 50 TV episodes now missing from Xbox 360 - all available on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    50 TV episodes now missing from Xbox 360 - all available on PC: Hi, I was able to see most of the episodes on Xbox except one Season 12 Episode 18, which aired 4/4/2019. This episode showed up on my PC. I tried this: 1. Went to 'Microsoft Movies & TV' my...
  5. Missing episode Microsoft Film and Tv app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing episode Microsoft Film and Tv app: I am missing episode 9 of the Orville season 2. Episode 10 is available as is all the ones prior to 9. Any ideas? I have tried restoring my purchases on all devices (xbox and windows pc)....
  6. Bought Complete Series of Several Shows but Episodes are Missing (XBox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Complete Series of Several Shows but Episodes are Missing (XBox 360): The Movies & TV app works great on my XBox One and Windows 10 PCs. However, I have many shows where I bought the complete series (all combined into a single season) and the Movies & TV app only...
  7. Missing new episodes of a TV season already paid for.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing new episodes of a TV season already paid for.: A few weeks ago I purchased Deadliest Catch season 13. It already had a few episodes, and a few days later three more episodes appeared, up to episode 9. The Deadliest Catch FB page says episode...
  8. The episodes of preacher are missing under the show link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The episodes of preacher are missing under the show link: Is this a known issue I purchased the season pass and episode 1 was there but now is not showing 5559180b-56af-421a-85fa-75adad8fd848
  9. Missing Episodes - Big Bang Theory Season 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Episodes - Big Bang Theory Season 10: Hey Microsoft - You are missing episodes 22, 23, 24 of the Big Bang Theory season 10. Please upload them, I paid for the full season. b4af2447-44e0-4d95-83ee-e2a21abcb977
  10. episode missing from season pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    episode missing from season pass: I bought the season pass of Dr. Jeff rocky mountain vet season 3. The newest episode shows up in the store and on my win10 Microsoft Movies&TV app but not my Xbox 360 Movies& TV app. I know the...