Missing vbucks from xbox gold promotion

Discus and support Missing vbucks from xbox gold promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Its been 2 weeks still no vbucks please help 55e1b403-09d1-4b57-aa18-0983da65bf2b Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Trzvy, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Trzvy
    Trzvy Guest

Its been 2 weeks still no vbucks please help

:)

Trzvy, Dec 23, 2018
  2. Whos Akito Win User

They told me to make a post this is the second time
  3. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. Can you give me the details about the promotion you're participating in. Please let me know a bit more information about this to be able to determine how to best assist you.

Looking forward to your reply!
  4. Mesecur Win User

Gold

Have you tried a hard-reset on the console yet to try it again?

Also, when you succeed in purchasing the 3 months of gold and the 1000 vbucks, keep this in mind: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/missing-promotional-v-bucks-read-first/e8de4d74-49da-4338-a073-d9e66baa0817
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

Missing promotion vbucks

Technically this is the correct course of action. The pinned message indicates a forum post should be made after two weeks.
  6. Beneswayler Win User

Promotional VBUCKS MISSING!

This didnt help I just want the code delivered my gamertag is
Thema:

1. Missing vbucks from xbox gold promotion - Similar Threads - Missing vbucks gold

2. Re-pairing controller to Xbox after streaming? Am I missing something?

in XboX Insiders
    Re-pairing controller to Xbox after streaming? Am I missing something?: Is there any other way besides re-pairing the controller to the console with the buttons, if you want to switch to playing on the TV. I feel like I'm missing something. The controller just stays...
  3. Call of Duty Modern Warfare ‘Missing’ DLC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare ‘Missing’ DLC: I purchased a ‘disk’ copy of COD: Modern Warfare and have installed all content required in order to play the game. However, when I try to access any of the modes on the front page, it is stating...
  4. Minecraft purchases are missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft purchases are missing: When my son logs into his account all of the things he has purchased are there but can not be used. They say that they are owed but wont let him use them. It also is telling him that the servers...
  5. Xbox One Fortnite Bundle - Missing Eon Cosmetic Set & VBucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Fortnite Bundle - Missing Eon Cosmetic Set & VBucks: I purchased the Xbox One Fortnite bundle and have used the DLC code to install the game, this has worked fine. However, the Eon Cosmetic Set and VBucks have not appeared against my profile. I...
  6. XBOX 1S Fortnite Edition - Missing Promo code - VBucks - Skin - Glider - Pickaxe

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX 1S Fortnite Edition - Missing Promo code - VBucks - Skin - Glider - Pickaxe: Hi, we gave our son an Xbox One S for christmas, Fortnite edition, but he haven't received any vBucks, skin, glider or pickaxe, that was supposed to be part of that package. I contacted Epic...
  7. Missing Vbucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Vbucks: Still missing Vbucks from the promotional 3 months. f980ad5e-41a6-4578-bebc-ddeb7b9784e6
  8. Missing promo vbucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing promo vbucks: Hello. I purchased the promo 3 months gold and 1,000 vbucks on Dec. 8th. I haven't recieved the vbucks code yet. Please help? 90e065ac-b8a3-4ee9-8d9d-f46da5313d72
  9. Promotional VBUCKS MISSING!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotional VBUCKS MISSING!: I have waited 2 weeks and not received my code to redeem!!! 135322bd-1fb3-4f69-8acf-69a0814d5326
  10. Missing promotion vbucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing promotion vbucks: I didn't receive my vbucks from the xbox promotion, I waited for 2 weeks and contacted for support checked my xbox app no code has been sent fec1b997-a11f-4904-a1a3-6649439c97b1