Missing Vbucks

Discus and support Missing Vbucks in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Still missing Vbucks from the promotional 3 months. f980ad5e-41a6-4578-bebc-ddeb7b9784e6 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AGagagag, Jan 17, 2019.

1. AGagagag
    AGagagag Guest

Missing Vbucks

Still missing Vbucks from the promotional 3 months.

:)

AGagagag, Jan 17, 2019
  2. JanWeidenaar Win User

I activated my Eon key on microsoft/redeem but i cant find it on the Xbox

i got it but only the skin and vbucks, the pickaxe and glider are missing...
  3. Zero Jehuty Win User

Missing Vbucks

The promotion says you will receive them by the 9th. Please keep in mind the promo ended Dec 31st so if you bought them after that you are not going to receive them.
  4. IXx DEADEYE xXI Win User

Missing promo vbucks

I was without gold. As in my profile did not have gold at the time of purchase. I was going to leave this profile without gold because another profile on my xbox has gold but this deal popped up on my homescreen.
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

Missing promotion vbucks

Technically this is the correct course of action. The pinned message indicates a forum post should be made after two weeks.
  6. Beneswayler Win User

Promotional VBUCKS MISSING!

This didnt help I just want the code delivered my gamertag is
Thema:

Missing Vbucks

1. Missing Vbucks - Similar Threads - Missing Vbucks

2. Button missing that shows Mixer, Community, My Games and Apps and Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Button missing that shows Mixer, Community, My Games and Apps and Store: Hi guys, for the past 4 days the button that shows the 4 items above is only showing my games and apps. I have tried resetting and it is still the same. Tried chatting online but the support page...
  3. api-msi-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing

in XBoX on Windows
    api-msi-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing: Morning, I have recently installed Halo Master Chief Collection on my PC and the following error message appear upon loading the game up: MCC-Win64-Shipping.exe – System Error The program...
  4. Missing games from ready to install

in XboX Insiders
    Missing games from ready to install: Forza Motorsport 5 and EVOLVE both were free with games with gold and are missing from ready to install, the knot way to install them is through the windows store. I know you can install from the...
  5. Xbox One Fortnite Bundle - Missing Eon Cosmetic Set & VBucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Fortnite Bundle - Missing Eon Cosmetic Set & VBucks: I purchased the Xbox One Fortnite bundle and have used the DLC code to install the game, this has worked fine. However, the Eon Cosmetic Set and VBucks have not appeared against my profile. I...
  6. XBOX 1S Fortnite Edition - Missing Promo code - VBucks - Skin - Glider - Pickaxe

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX 1S Fortnite Edition - Missing Promo code - VBucks - Skin - Glider - Pickaxe: Hi, we gave our son an Xbox One S for christmas, Fortnite edition, but he haven't received any vBucks, skin, glider or pickaxe, that was supposed to be part of that package. I contacted Epic...
  7. Missing promo vbucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing promo vbucks: Hello. I purchased the promo 3 months gold and 1,000 vbucks on Dec. 8th. I haven't recieved the vbucks code yet. Please help? 90e065ac-b8a3-4ee9-8d9d-f46da5313d72
  8. Promotional VBUCKS MISSING!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotional VBUCKS MISSING!: I have waited 2 weeks and not received my code to redeem!!! 135322bd-1fb3-4f69-8acf-69a0814d5326
  9. Missing vbucks from xbox gold promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing vbucks from xbox gold promotion: Its been 2 weeks still no vbucks please help 55e1b403-09d1-4b57-aa18-0983da65bf2b
  10. Missing promotion vbucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing promotion vbucks: I didn't receive my vbucks from the xbox promotion, I waited for 2 weeks and contacted for support checked my xbox app no code has been sent fec1b997-a11f-4904-a1a3-6649439c97b1