Missing wgs folder for Shadow Warrior 2 on Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support Missing wgs folder for Shadow Warrior 2 on Xbox Game Pass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Sorry if this was answered somewhere else, I couldn't find it though I've been searching for a while. I recently got Xbox Game Pass and was trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KyrinFireheart, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Missing wgs folder for Shadow Warrior 2 on Xbox Game Pass

Sorry if this was answered somewhere else, I couldn't find it though I've been searching for a while. I recently got Xbox Game Pass and was trying to transfer a save from another platform but everywhere I searched said the save was in the wgs folder in user/name/appdata/local/packages/game/wgs . But even though I can find all the games in the packages folder there is no wgs folder for Shadow Warrior 2. This seems to be the only game that doesn't have it as I've checked the other game folders and it is there. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is there another location for this?

:)

KyrinFireheart, Nov 25, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Check if you can find the save at that location.

%USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\Flying Wild Hog\Shadow Warrior 2\profiles\

If you can't find it in this location, I recommend contacting the game's developer to find out where it is and if it's possible to transfer the save to another platform.
  3. dempup Win User

Forza Horizon 4: Error E-47(invalid profile)

Hi Aleyoda05.

This solution has worked for some users

Open folder:

"C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwe\SystemAppData\wgs"

Then in the "wgs" folder I found a "t" folder and a folder with a long name with digits. Delete or move elsewhere these 2 folders. Now the folder "wgs" is empty.

Log off your account in the Xbox app. Log in again. Run Forza Horizon 4 and wait for the servers to restore your data up to 100%. At the end of the process you'll find everything. At least this is
    what happened to me. I really hope these will be helpful for you all. Have a nice day :)

Hope that can solve your issue.
  4. dempup Win User

Invalid profile on forza horizon 4.

Hi Cold Fusion.

This solution has worked for some users

Open folder:

"C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwe\SystemAppData\wgs"

Then in the "wgs" folder I found a "t" folder and a folder with a long name with digits. Delete or move elsewhere these 2 folders. Now the folder "wgs" is empty.

Log off your account in the Xbox app. Log in again. Run Forza Horizon 4 and wait for the servers to restore your data up to 100%. At the end of the process you'll find everything. At least this is what happened to me. I really hope these will be helpful
    for you all. Have a nice day :)

Hope that can solve your issue.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Proflies folder error shadow warrior 2 - Game pass Pc

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

What drive is the game installed on? I checked the game forums and I saw this potential fix shared by a user, however it was for the Steam version.

"Disconnected E: drive and then it worked. But reconnecting E: drive still gives the error message and the save file doesnt exist."

I'm not sure if that makes sense to you as I don't play the game, but hope it helps
  6. SamQY Win User

Deleting old cloud save data on a PC game bought through the Microsoft Store and played through the XBox App (Windows 11)

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you, Benjamin?

You should find the folder that keeps the progress following this path, delete everything that is in the wgs folder.

C:\Users\[Your windows name]\AppData\Local\Packages\ Then finding a folder called "SEGAofAmericaInc.Yakuza0PC_" followed by a random string. In that folder open "SystemAppData" then "wgs" and then another folder that has a weird string name so the full directory should look like this C:\Users\...........\AppData\Local\Packages\SEGAofAmericaInc.Yakuza0PC_.............\SystemAppData\wgs\...............................\
Thema:

1. Missing wgs folder for Shadow Warrior 2 on Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - Missing wgs folder

2. Consecutive Xbox orders, all "missing" with DHL

in XBoX on Consoles
    Consecutive Xbox orders, all "missing" with DHL: Posting here as I am at a loss as to where to go next. Ordered a Series X (finally) through the all Access program with a partnered retailer weeks ago. No communication regarding delivery after...
  3. Missing Vandal Hearts BC Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Vandal Hearts BC Xbox 360 game: I have downloaded the new to BC Vandal Hearts FoJ but it is stating that I do't own the game. I have checked the website and on the newer look it is asking me to buy. I have found it on the...
  4. Missing Ambassador badge due to silly errors

in XBoX Accessibility
    Missing Ambassador badge due to silly errors: Hopefully a Xbox employee sees this and my issue is finally fixed but back a few months ago I got communication banned for trying to post a LFG (Looking For Group) and it kept saying let’s keep it...
  5. I cant seem to open Halo Infinite because it tells me im missing Arbiter.dll? I have no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant seem to open Halo Infinite because it tells me im missing Arbiter.dll? I have no...: When I try to open Halo Infinite it tells that I'm missing a file called arbiter.dll, and that I should try reinstalling the program. So I Uninstalled Halo Infinite and Installed it back again but...
  6. Sea of Thieves missing from the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves missing from the store: Hi I purchased Sea of Thieves a while back and then uninstalled it. Now I can't find it in the store. Best Joonas 064dad5b-8c77-471b-ab57-8e0e651e8779
  7. Forza horizon 5 went missing from my library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 went missing from my library: When the new hotfix for Forza 5 was released, I decided to close the game and then update it, but the update was stuck, so then I decided to restart my PC. When I launched the xbox app after...
  8. Missing DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing DLC: I recently purchased a DLC and I played it and the next day I gifted the same DLC to a friend but sent it to the wrong email and requested a refund and when I got the refund I repurchased the gift...
  9. Game wont Install, Missing game file

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont Install, Missing game file: I started installing a game (Forza 5) yesterday but then decided to pause it. Later that day i ended up updating my Xbox app since it was out of date, but after it finished updating the app my...
  10. Missing DLC I was advertised

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing DLC I was advertised: I bought Dead By Daylight a year or 2 ago and I am supposed to have 3 free DLC packs. I'm missing 2 of them, they aren't showing as "owned" in the store and I looked to see if they were ready to...