Missing Windows Phone Achievements

Discus and support Missing Windows Phone Achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there. It appears that Windows Phone achievements are not appearing on my Live profile, under tag . I recently earned the last achievement for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by singularity69, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Missing Windows Phone Achievements

Hi there.

It appears that Windows Phone achievements are not appearing on my Live profile, under tag . I recently earned the last achievement for Harbor Master, saw it pop on screen with the official achievement rounded, rectangular image. My phone shows
    that I received the final achievement - Harbor Master - for handling 50,000 cargo containers as per the image below -

Missing Windows Phone Achievements [​IMG]

However, this achievement has not been acknowledged by Xbox Live. I have attached an image of my achievements for Harbor Master, as registered through TrueAchievements -

I have looked at my Live profile and find that it does not display Harbor Master at all. There also appear to be a number of other WP games missing from the list of achievements gained. Xbox Live only shows 10 WP games against my tag. I have 56 WP games
    with at least 1 achievement in them -

Please resolve and revert.

Thanks in advance,

:)

singularity69, Jan 14, 2021
  2. dequick1 Win User

need help from the achievement team

The same thing. I'v missed story-related x360 achievements in Lego pirates("You filthy, slimy, mangy cur!"), Lego Harry Potter("Teacher's pet"). Winphone games too: Make It Rain("Make your first billion" missed, but "You made your first BB" unlocked), AoE:
    Castle Siege,Total Conquest. I think wp achievements missed because I swiped popped window "unlocked achievement" in notification area of my phone. But not sure.

By the way in game wp progress indicating that all achievements are unlocked but in hub they are missed.
  3. Xenolith666 Win User

Microsoft mahjong

They are two different games.. the one with 3 achievements is the Windows 8 version.. the one with 20 achievements for 200 points is the Windows Phone 8 version.
  4. maxen Win User

Achievements Windows Phone Bug??

Hello Lord,

Are you connected to the internet when earning these achievements? I personally have had issues with achievements showing up, so after playing a Windows Phone game will always go to the Game Hub and hit refresh to make sure they appear.

If they are not there, open up the game while connected to the internet and view the achievements list. Then quit the game and go to the phone's Game Hub, go to the achievement list and hit refresh.

Are the achievements now showing? Let us know how you get on.
  5. Bastian Reader Win User

Windows Phone 7, 8 ,8.1 and even 10 Achievements not syncing since the announcement of WP 8.1 Store Closure in December

My windows phone achievements are not syncing. The achievements pop in the game with the normal achievement notification, and the in game achievement menu shows that I have unlocked the achievement, but the achievements are not syncing with xbox (yes we
    know that windows phone games do not show up on the xbox app and only show up on the 360 achievement menu). Please help us. There are many people on Trueachievements with this problem.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Want a gamer tag that's taken, account appears inactive

Windows phone can have a gamer tag but have 0 achievement if they don't play games and yes windows phones use gamer tags too
Thema:

Missing Windows Phone Achievements

1. Missing Windows Phone Achievements - Similar Threads - Missing Windows Phone

2. Windows Game Bar Missing Several Features

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Missing Several Features: I just recently installed a fresh copy windows from a USB flash drive (created by the Microsoft Creation Tool). After installing everything I entered a few games and pressed Win+G to open windows...
  3. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins: Hi, I just received the "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection" as a Gift in the Windows 10 Store from my Dad. The purchase includes some 700 Minecoins, however the 700 Minecoins were not...
  4. XBOX One S XDK Dev Home help! Missing Quick Actions window!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One S XDK Dev Home help! Missing Quick Actions window!: Hello! I’m a beginner with the XBOX XDK on my XBOX One S and just found out that you can customize your dev home. I ended up removing all the extra tool windows so I could begin setting up my own...
  5. Yakuza Like a Dragon missing from Xbox Windows 10 App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Yakuza Like a Dragon missing from Xbox Windows 10 App?: I bought the Yakuza Like a Dragon from the Windows Store with my user. No problem there. But the game doesn't appear in the Xbox Window app, not even in the acquired game list or ready to install...
  6. Minecoins missing after purchasing 'Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection'

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecoins missing after purchasing 'Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection': I just purchased the starter collection for my child and the 700 minecoins have not shown up in his account. All of the skin packs, texture pack, and Greek Mythology mash-up pack are showing up,...
  7. Xbox App on Windows - This app needs a few things are are missing on this PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App on Windows - This app needs a few things are are missing on this PC: Hi Everyone, So I've already posted this on the Windows Feedback app, but it hasn't had any traction since posting it weeks ago now so attempting another way. Both PC's I use often have the...
  8. The cloak is missing in Minecraft Bedrock (Minecraft for Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    The cloak is missing in Minecraft Bedrock (Minecraft for Windows 10): Hello. Yesterday, 11/17/2020, I changed the tag in XBox live. Before that, I had a MINECONE Live 2019 raincoat. After changing my nickname, the raincoat disappeared, which I noticed the next day...
  9. I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Starter pack and 700 coins are missing.

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Starter pack and 700 coins are missing.: The game and packs were installed on my PC, but the 700 Minecoins did not arrive. b59523dc-fc53-48fe-aea2-4d1c5ba982e7
  10. why are Windows Phone games missing from Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Mobile
    why are Windows Phone games missing from Xbox profile?: Upon hearing the news that Microsoft will be shutting down all support to Windows Phone devices in mid December it was my intention to buy a WP7/8 Phone and complete the achievements on 2...