Missing Xbox Game Pass offer for 6 months

Discus and support Missing Xbox Game Pass offer for 6 months in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi From november we have promotion for Game Pass „6 months for 87 PLN”. It should last till 03.01.2019 - that was the info on Microsoft Store on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GiGi pl, Dec 29, 2018.

1. GiGi pl
    GiGi pl Guest

Hi

From november we have promotion for Game Pass „6 months for 87 PLN”. It should last till 03.01.2019 - that was the info on Microsoft Store on my console (even when I chceck it last week). Today I want to use that offer and i can’t. There is no option
    for 6 months. Guy on Microsoft chat wrote that this promotion is no more. I can’t believe that company like Microsoft could do that thing. They officialy wrote something and couple days before end of the promotion they cancel it. is it temporary mistake?

:)

GiGi pl, Dec 29, 2018
  2. choppyseize Win User

Hi they have new promotions every week, Just keep checking regularly for one that suits you
  3. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Keekkuu thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us!

We suggest trying to redeem the code on a browser, Chrome, Edge, ect. The correct procedure would be going through
    Xbox.com, signing in, and on the profile submenu, the second to the last option is going to be Redeem a Code. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes!
  4. xBGMx DEekKUu Win User

Hello, I have a question, I have a 6 month gold membership, but when I enter it, it tells me that there was a failure and it does not accept it, do you know how it could solve that?
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Microsoft is always introducing new promotions so keep a look out for the next one. You might check Amazon ad well, they have special promotions there.
  6. GiGi pl Win User

I don’t have subscription since two months. This promotion i’m talking about was able for me. Last week i have checked and i could buy it. There were info that it is valid till 03.01.2019.
Thema:

1. Missing Xbox Game Pass offer for 6 months - Similar Threads - Missing Game Pass

2. Missing "I" font in some Game Pass titles

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing "I" font in some Game Pass titles: I have a strange font issue in spesific Game Pass titles. I have experienced this issue in Wasteland Remastered and Battletoads so far. "I" character (capital "i") is missing in menu texts. In...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate Perks Missing except Overcooked 2

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate Perks Missing except Overcooked 2: [IMG] submitted by /u/dayjobtitus [link] [comments]
  4. Hollow Knight on Games Pass for PC - Missing UnityPlayer.dll after reinstall

in XBoX on Windows
    Hollow Knight on Games Pass for PC - Missing UnityPlayer.dll after reinstall: I have Xbox games pass for PC and I started playing Hollow Knight this week and have already played it a couple of times and it opened fine. Then I installed the Windows patch that came out this...
  5. Phantasy Star Online 2 Game Pass Perks Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Game Pass Perks Missing: I have redeemed my Game Pass Perks for Phantasy Star Online 2 and can not find the items in game. I have checked all 12 characters I have in game several times. All of my friends who are Game Pass...
  6. In the new Xbox Game Pass Beta app, the tasks section is missing, letting you only see the...

in XboX Insiders
    In the new Xbox Game Pass Beta app, the tasks section is missing, letting you only see the...: Yesterday he was there and today he's not showing up. It happens to someone else? Thank you. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. Gears of War 3 missing from Owned Games Library and Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 3 missing from Owned Games Library and Game Pass: I own a digital copy of Gears of War 3, and also had it under the Game Pass list till about sometime on 1st July. Had it installed on the 1st to begin playing on the 2nd, but it then came up...
  8. Gears of War 3 missing from Game Pass and Own Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 3 missing from Game Pass and Own Library: I own a digital copy of Gears of War 3, and also had it under the Game Pass list till about sometime on 1st July. Had it installed on the 1st to begin playing on the 2nd, but it then came up...
  9. Missing 3-month Ultimate Game Pass purchase in Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 3-month Ultimate Game Pass purchase in Rewards: The very next day after Microsoft Rewards started a sale on the Ultimate Game Pass, the 3-month purchase option is no longer listed. Why? a118ef76-9036-4c2c-af98-3d20265c1354
  10. Newest Game Pass (Beta) App feature, delivers but is missing a little bit more...

in XboX Insiders
    Newest Game Pass (Beta) App feature, delivers but is missing a little bit more...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]