Missing Xbox Game Pass offer for 6 months

Discus and support Missing Xbox Game Pass offer for 6 months in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi From november we have promotion for Game Pass „6 months for 87 PLN”. It should last till 03.01.2019 - that was the info on Microsoft Store on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GiGi pl, Dec 29, 2018.

1. GiGi pl
    GiGi pl Guest

Hi

From november we have promotion for Game Pass „6 months for 87 PLN”. It should last till 03.01.2019 - that was the info on Microsoft Store on my console (even when I chceck it last week). Today I want to use that offer and i can’t. There is no option
    for 6 months. Guy on Microsoft chat wrote that this promotion is no more. I can’t believe that company like Microsoft could do that thing. They officialy wrote something and couple days before end of the promotion they cancel it. is it temporary mistake?

:)

GiGi pl, Dec 29, 2018
  2. choppyseize Win User

Hi they have new promotions every week, Just keep checking regularly for one that suits you
  3. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Keekkuu thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us!

We suggest trying to redeem the code on a browser, Chrome, Edge, ect. The correct procedure would be going through
    Xbox.com, signing in, and on the profile submenu, the second to the last option is going to be Redeem a Code. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes!
  4. xBGMx DEekKUu Win User

Hello, I have a question, I have a 6 month gold membership, but when I enter it, it tells me that there was a failure and it does not accept it, do you know how it could solve that?
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Microsoft is always introducing new promotions so keep a look out for the next one. You might check Amazon ad well, they have special promotions there.
  6. GiGi pl Win User

I don’t have subscription since two months. This promotion i’m talking about was able for me. Last week i have checked and i could buy it. There were info that it is valid till 03.01.2019.
Thema:

1. Missing Xbox Game Pass offer for 6 months - Similar Threads - Missing Game Pass

2. Game Pass Save Data Missing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Save Data Missing?: I have an active game pass membership at the moment and I've been playing the game Moonlighter for a while now. I stopped playing for a few days and when I came back all my save data was gone. My...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is missing Live Gold membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is missing Live Gold membership: I have a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership, which is supposed to include Xbox Live Gold, but i does not. I can't find anywhere to upgrade or change this either. (I must honestly say I hate...
  4. Add ons missing from gears 5 game pass ultimate on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add ons missing from gears 5 game pass ultimate on Xbox: I have xbox one x and have the game pass ultimate and downloaded the gears 5 ultimate edition but the add ons are missing, have reinstalled it and still nothing, any advice would be much...
  5. missing characters in killer instinct game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    missing characters in killer instinct game pass: [img] I downloaded the killer instinct definitive edition game for the game pass for windows 10 and supposedly it comes with 26 characters, but I only see two unlocked and I have to buy from...
  6. Game Pass on PC doesn't feel like Xbox because of all the missing API features.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass on PC doesn't feel like Xbox because of all the missing API features.: Some games don't use Xbox Live. No support for cloud saving, no achivements, no cross play or cross save. Console at least have some quality control. We know that all this stuff will be in there,...
  7. Xbox Game Pass For PC - Missing Fonts-text

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass For PC - Missing Fonts-text: Hi, just installed Xbox Beta on pc and can do Nothing with the program because missing text or font. I have only "blank" button everywhere. Have installed-reboot, etc and check Windows update...
  8. Missing game pass quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing game pass quests: I am missing game pass quests for past 10 days. They are not showing in my Xbox reward app or on my mobile app. Yesterday, I become delta insider and upgrade to ultimate. Yet, no monthly quest...
  9. Missing Gold Quest for August 14 – August 27 and Game Pass Quest Reward for September

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Gold Quest for August 14 – August 27 and Game Pass Quest Reward for September: Completed both quests in the allotted time, the tracker shows them complete, but here it is halfway through November and I still don't have either. I let my Game Pass subscription lapse because of...
  10. September Game Pass Reward STILL MISSING

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    September Game Pass Reward STILL MISSING: I was assured I would receive it by the end of October. Can somebody remind me what month it is now? I already cancelled my subscription due to this, and I won't be paying for it again. Thanks for...