Missing Xbox Live Message Promotion

Discus and support Missing Xbox Live Message Promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Periodically i get promotional messages from Xbox Live, like DLC code for Smite, Gears of war.. Sometimes they just message me to tell me the good... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Anthiko, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Anthiko
    Anthiko Guest

Periodically i get promotional messages from Xbox Live, like DLC code for Smite, Gears of war.. Sometimes they just message me to tell me the good news..

I got really lucky and they sent me a $10 Code for Gamepass or anything else on the Xbox Market for games.. I screenshot the code from my phone (where i get xbox messages like text) to enter in later...

i got unlucky broke my phone and although i did have a backup the screenshot is GONE...

now i cant find it on my xbox messages or on my phone app.. im at a loss for words and i feel like a twilight zone episode,... Thank you for your time, i hope youre all safe and well.

:)

Anthiko, Jul 29, 2020
  2. XBF George L Win User

J'ai pas réussi les V-buck (Mod Translation: I failed the V-buck.)

Hello Riadben!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums regarding this situation. I understand you took advantage of a promotion for Xbox Live Gold that comes with some V-bucks for the game Fortnite.
    As stated in the
    promotion itself
    , your bonus V-Bucks code will arrive via the Xbox message center
    within 2 weeks of purchase. Take a look at this thread regarding this situation:

Missing Promotional V-Bucks? READ FIRST .

Let us know with a reply how it goes!
  3. XBF George L Win User

xbox live gold offer not working

Hey LZG!

So promotions such as this are sometimes for a limited time and if you miss the window for the promotion then you won't be able to get it. Also usually at the bottom of the page the promotion is on you can find the conditions for the promotion. For example
    the promotion may state One month of Xbox Live Gold for 2 $ but it is only available if the account has never had Xbox Live Gold in the past.

Hope this helps

Thanks for reaching out
  4. Oraclea Win User

I did not receive my Vbucks after purchasing 3 months of xbox live gold.

It should arrive via a message from Xbox Live in your Xbox message center. Here's a

link
    to the webpage featuring information and terms about the promotion.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

My (and others) "Xbox One 1 TB Tomb Raider Bundle" does not include "Tactical Survival Kit Content Pack" - most likely production error.

Happy to see some of you have received your Xbox Live messages with the Tactical Survival Kit Content Pack codes! If anyone here has purchased the Rise of the Tomb Raider bundle and are still missing the codes, please make a new post in our Xbox
    One Promotions forum letting us know.

Thanks!
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Ofertas Gold e vbucks [Translation-Offers Gold and vbucks]

Hi Henrique,

Thank you for coming to the forums today. I'd be happy to provide some information. The V-bucks promotion will be sent to you via the Xbox Message Center within 2 weeks from when you made the purchase. It's not applied to your account automatically. Once
    you receive the code in your messages, you can redeem it to your account.

Look at this thread for reference:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/missing-promotional-v-bucks-read-first/e8de4d74-49da-4338-a073-d9e66baa0817

Here is the offer page with the message listed:
    https://www.xbox.com/en-us/promotions/gold-offer

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Missing Xbox Live Message Promotion - Similar Threads - Missing Live Message

2. Tabs Missing on Xbox 360 Dashboard After Signing into Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tabs Missing on Xbox 360 Dashboard After Signing into Xbox Live: When disconnected from Xbox Live my Xbox 360 dashboard is fine with each of the tabs present, (Bing, home, social, games, movies and TV, apps, settings.) After logging into Xbox Live however, the...
  3. Missing xbox-app recordings from xbox-live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing xbox-app recordings from xbox-live: Dear all Since a few days many of my recordings have disappeared from the Window xbox-app of xbox-live. I had about 30 clips but now there are only 2 from 2019 and 3 from 2017 left. All videos...
  4. Im missing xbox live services

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im missing xbox live services: Hey, im missing 2 of the xbox live services ive tried to do that .reg download thing but it just says that im not allowed to because you dont have that high permission ext and i dont want to reset...
  5. Steam streaming app not launching/missing game data from Xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Steam streaming app not launching/missing game data from Xbox live account: I recently started using Steam to stream and purchase games for my Windows 10 PC. Everything was running fine, and I was using my Xbox Live account to save all my game data. Now when I log into my...
  6. Missing Xbox live tenure badge

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox live tenure badge: So i used to have my 9 year xbox live tenure badge (should be 10). But since I did the conversion to xbox game pass ultimate last month with like 30+ months remaining of gold. My badge is just now...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is missing Live Gold membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is missing Live Gold membership: I have a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership, which is supposed to include Xbox Live Gold, but i does not. I can't find anywhere to upgrade or change this either. (I must honestly say I hate...
  8. Missing Messages Codes received on Live Messages

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Messages Codes received on Live Messages: I just realized that my Live messages are gone. I'm supposed to have the codes on the message center but this morning it was no longer showing and I have not redeem the codes yet. Please help....
  9. Quantum Break Windows 10 Code STILL MISSING, as are ALL of my Xbox LIVE Messages ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Quantum Break Windows 10 Code STILL MISSING, as are ALL of my Xbox LIVE Messages ...: To whom it may concern, I preordered Quantum Break for Xbox One and have yet to receive my PC download code. It's been weeks. I reached out to XBOX support over a week ago and heard nothing, and...
  10. Xbox live - messages with live codes missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live - messages with live codes missing: Hi My messages form xbox live that contained code for playing Gears of War Beta has disappeared. That and my messages containing codes for gears 1-3 also. Can they be retrieved? or are they...