Missing Xbox live tenure badge

Discus and support Missing Xbox live tenure badge in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So i used to have my 9 year xbox live tenure badge (should be 10). But since I did the conversion to xbox game pass ultimate last month with like 30+... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/realsongofwar, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Missing Xbox live tenure badge

So i used to have my 9 year xbox live tenure badge (should be 10). But since I did the conversion to xbox game pass ultimate last month with like 30+ months remaining of gold. My badge is just now gone. Talk to 2 seperate xbox supports. Both gave me different answers which doesn't help/solve the problem. Any help would be appreciated thank you.

submitted by /u/realsongofwar
    [link] [comments]

/u/realsongofwar, Oct 30, 2019
  2. BusGod Win User

My number of years badge thing isn't showing up

@Synth - Are you talking about the green circle with the number on it on your Console for your Xbox Live Tenure? Or a Forum badge of some type?
  3. Xerogel Win User

Xbox LIVE badges not showing up

SwitchdKiller, if you have ran out of Xbox Live Gold your tenure resets. The "badge" you are talking about is how many years you subscribed to Xbox Live Gold with out stopping.

-
  4. MisterFizzle Win User

Won't Let Me Login To My Ambassador Profile??

Hey there Deadly,

It can take up to 48 hours for your icon and badge to show up. You still earn tenure and xp during this time. If you still aren't showing your badge after 48 hours, please post in the thread linked above or PM Miss Ermine.
  5. Altage Win User

Badges

It sounds like you are referring to Xbox Live Tenure badges on peoples profiles.

These are displayed on peoples profiles, when they have Xbox Live Gold. The number in the middle indicates how long they have been on the program.
  6. Mister Taurus Win User

Missing XBL tenure badge

Hey there,

We're glad to hear that your tenure was restored. This can sometimes happen and it just takes some time for the issue to fixe itself. Be sure to let us know if you have any other issues. Thank you.
Thema:

Missing Xbox live tenure badge

1. Missing Xbox live tenure badge - Similar Threads - Missing live tenure

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is missing Live Gold membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is missing Live Gold membership: I have a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership, which is supposed to include Xbox Live Gold, but i does not. I can't find anywhere to upgrade or change this either. (I must honestly say I hate...
  3. Xbox Live 12 month subscription missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live 12 month subscription missing: Its been several months and I've been waiting for the Xbox live 12 month subscriptions to return to the rewards store but it hasn't shown up and my Xbox live is almost expire. Anyone got any idea...
  4. Game clips uploaded to xbox live missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game clips uploaded to xbox live missing: Hi, I have recently been trying to find the game clips that I uploaded to Xbox Live but they all seem to not be showing. For example, I had a game clip pinned to my feed and now it’s missing. They...
  5. Xbox live clips missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live clips missing: Some of the game clips I uploaded to xbox live are missing. I cant access them on my console or phone. I called customer service and after checking some things they sent me here with my little...
  6. Missing my Ebon Flintlock from April 16th Live Stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing my Ebon Flintlock from April 16th Live Stream: I watched the April 16th Livestream to unlock the Ebon Flintlock. On April 18th, I received the following message from Xbox Live on my console: 4/18/2019 Thank you for watching Inside Xbox on...
  7. Microsoft Rewards Missing Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Missing Xbox Live Gold: Resolved: As of 4/15/19 the rewards redemption store does not display the 3 or 12 month Xbox Live Gold options. When will they be back? I see in the past that they needed to be "restocked" is that...
  8. Missing Xbox Live Tenure on Profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Xbox Live Tenure on Profile: I just noticed that i don't have an xbox tenure icon showing on my profile and i contacted xbox support and they told me to write on the forums. I have been playing on xbox live for 9 years and it...
  9. My Xbox Live Tenure on Xbox One and Windows 10 Xbox App is missing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Live Tenure on Xbox One and Windows 10 Xbox App is missing.: Hello, Since this past Tuesday (08/18/2015) my Xbox Live Tenure on Xbox One and on the Windows 10 Xbox App is missing and I wanted to know if I could receive help with this problem. To note, my...
  10. Xbox live Tenure missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Tenure missing: Hello my Xbox tenure is completely missing from my profile, it should be either 6 or 7but it's not even showing anything and it's a bit upsetting since I've been on Xbox live since 2008...