Missing Xbox Privacy Settings!

Discus and support Missing Xbox Privacy Settings! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; One of my accounts is missing most of the Xbox Privacy settings. Normally it should look like this: [img] Instead the account looks like: [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JulioNazario1, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Missing Xbox Privacy Settings!

One of my accounts is missing most of the Xbox Privacy settings.

Normally it should look like this:

Missing Xbox Privacy Settings! [​IMG]

Instead the account looks like:

Missing Xbox Privacy Settings! [​IMG]

I've gone through everything I can find and I've been pointed to but the privacy settings never change,

:)

JulioNazario1, Apr 9, 2020
  2. JulioNazario1 Win User

Both are my accounts, added both to a Family Group. The date of birth on both is exactly the same but the one with less options shows as a "Child".

I've changed it to both as Operators and still the same problem.

The Maybe JNaz account always has less Privacy Settings and the settings I'm looking for, like seeing what others type in Chat, are missing, no matter what I do.
  3. ZHud45 Win User

I'm having the exact same issue. The settings I need to check/verify/change are just missing from my account page. Every thread I've found with people having this issue has gone unanswered - Tried calling xbox and microsoft support as well, but there
    was no solution. Please update this thread if there is a solution that works.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Julio,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issues with privacy settings. If the pictures are your accounts, they are two different accounts. Also on JNaz, select the Xbox one/Windows 10 at top. You can go to this

link to check privacy settings
    . Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XMoIsBackX Win User

Options in my xbox privacy settings are missing

You must be on the Xbox insider hub update must be that.
  6. NickZaw Win User

Options in my xbox privacy settings are missing

Kinda comforting to know someone at Microsoft is finally at least aware of this issue. Too bad people who don't have an xbox and play on pc only are still stuck without the ability to play with friends. Me and my friends bought a game pass 3 moths ago,
    it has expired this month and we weren't even able to play Forza together. :/
Thema:

1. Missing Xbox Privacy Settings! - Similar Threads - Missing Privacy Settings

2. Games missing after turning on brand new xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games missing after turning on brand new xbox: Xbox installed games not showing / missing - how to fix? I have a new Xbox One X, purchased and set up at the in May 2020 it has a 1TB external drive attached. In the 10 days since we set it up...
  3. Elite 2 controller return - appears to have gone missing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller return - appears to have gone missing?: So I'm trying to chase where my controller return is before my repair order expires in 2 days time now - and the support system is insistant on only telling me to post here or talk to an xbox...
  4. Missed out on items because I don't go to a website.

in XboX Insiders
    Missed out on items because I don't go to a website.: I missed out on in game items that you are supposed to receive when you pay for Game Pass Ultimate. I really like the items and yet as I go to collect them I can't because I missed the deadline by...
  5. My gamerscore is still missing after more than a week, how do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamerscore is still missing after more than a week, how do I fix it?: My 156,000 (roughly) gamerscore was reduced to 95,000 (again roughly) just a bit over a week ago. I gave it a bit to fix, before restarting and hard restarting the console. I followed that by...
  6. Child's gamertag missing from parent's Privacy & Online safety settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    Child's gamertag missing from parent's Privacy & Online safety settings: Experiencing the same issue as reported in this thread. In summary, I've setup an XBox Live account for my son from Minecraft PE on an iOS device. He already had an existing child account in our...
  7. Options in my xbox privacy settings are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Options in my xbox privacy settings are missing: When i go to xbox settings, under privacy tab i can only see two options, as shown below. [img] I know that there should be more options available, when i created another microsoft account and...
  8. Paramètres confidentialité manquant [Missing privacy settings]

in XBoX on Windows
    Paramètres confidentialité manquant [Missing privacy settings]: Bonjour, Je n'arrive pas accéder certains paramètres qui sont normalement accessibles tout le monde mais moi non je ne les ai pas. Paramètre tel que : Les autres peuvent communiquer avec la voix...
  9. Children missing from privacy settings in xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Children missing from privacy settings in xbox: I have four kids that were all playing Mindcraft PE on my on line Realm Site. After an update weeks ago, two of the kids work fine and two get errors. The error says their privacy settings need...
  10. Child's gamertag missing from parents Privacy & online safety settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child's gamertag missing from parents Privacy & online safety settings: This is a long overdue followup to Vinster411's unanswered question (XBOX.com - Childs Gamertag missing from parents Privacy and Online Safety Settings) on answers.microsoft.com. The response...