mistake

Discus and support mistake in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i send my friend a gift but the email is not correct what can i do f5c23646-b863-4438-9e2c-2ed71a3691e5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Liwolf1, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Liwolf1
    Liwolf1 Guest

mistake

i send my friend a gift but the email is not correct

what can i do

:)

Liwolf1, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Rqvg Win User

Mistake

3. Temhotabot Win User

Mistake

[quote user="Elis Dad"]

I didn't read the description well enough,

[/quote]

This part here makes it entirely your fault. As the others have stated, many times now, there are no refunds. Next time slow down and read the entire description before you hit that buy button. Also this wouldn't be considered
    a mistake since you admitted you didn't read all of it...
  4. ImmenSe Voltage Win User

Mistake

For any queries relating to account bans please go to www.enforcement.xbox com.
  5. XxUNCOUTHxX Win User

Mistake

It may be best to reach out to the official Chat/Phone Team for additional assistance: xbx.lv/rqQZaL
  6. Violin Spider Win User

Mistake

Sorry, but Microsoft doesn't give refunds, it's written when you buy something from the marketplace.
Thema:

mistake

1. mistake - Similar Threads - mistake

2. Cancelar compra de filme por engano [Mod Translation - Cancel movie purchase by mistake]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancelar compra de filme por engano [Mod Translation - Cancel movie purchase by mistake]: meu filho comprou um filme por engano, querendo comprar um jogo de mesmo nome, o pedido é o [Mod Removed - PII]. Como faço para cancelar? [Mod Translation - my son bought a movie by mistake,...
  3. Joined XBOX Game Pass Ultimate by mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    Joined XBOX Game Pass Ultimate by mistake: I Joined Game Pass Ultimate by mistake by pressing A several times on the wrong screen with TV off.I already have an XBOX gold subscription deducted on October 2019 cost 49;99. I am unable to...
  4. Is this a mistake?

in XboX Insiders
    Is this a mistake?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xxcreeper503xx [link] [comments]
  5. Made a Mistake

in XboX Insiders
    Made a Mistake: Hi. I tried to enroll in the Omega program out of the Alpha Skip Ahead and now regret that decision. How can get back in the Alpha Skip Ahead without having to update my Xbox One X? I need help...
  6. Bought COD Modern Warfare on Xbox by mistake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought COD Modern Warfare on Xbox by mistake: I recently bought COD modern warfare and i noticed after i bought i use the key from a third party seller that it is only available for xbox. Do you know if there is anything i can do or if it...
  7. Made a mistake going up to Beta Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Made a mistake going up to Beta Ring: Got invited to the Beta ring today after I had just gotten the new dashboard on Delta. I didn't think before updating and now I'm back on the old dashboard. Not only that, but updating to beta...
  8. Terrible ms support wont honor their mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible ms support wont honor their mistake: Bought a xbone controller in april, in a month it had drift sticks, couldnt get replaced at store because warranty was only 1 month, then i contacted support, Allen M told me i had 1 year warranty...
  9. Update : resolved - Changed region by mistake :( - 360 Region on Xbox profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update : resolved - Changed region by mistake :( - 360 Region on Xbox profile: My previous thread was locked but not answered... https://answers.microsoft.com/fr-fr/xbox/forum/all/changed-region-by-mistake-360-region-on-xbox/bda9d818-bb09-4a32-a5bc-830d67e76dc8 I was able...
  10. Changed region by mistake :( - 360 Region on Xbox profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changed region by mistake :( - 360 Region on Xbox profile: Hi, I wanted to change region for Canada, and I changed by mistake to brazil. I don't live in Brazil and I don't speak the language. I'd like to either rollback to my former country, or change...