mistake

Discus and support mistake in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i send my friend a gift but the email is not correct what can i do f5c23646-b863-4438-9e2c-2ed71a3691e5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Liwolf1, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Liwolf1
    Liwolf1 Guest

mistake

i send my friend a gift but the email is not correct

what can i do

:)

Liwolf1, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Rqvg Win User

Mistake

3. Temhotabot Win User

Mistake

[quote user="Elis Dad"]

I didn't read the description well enough,

[/quote]

This part here makes it entirely your fault. As the others have stated, many times now, there are no refunds. Next time slow down and read the entire description before you hit that buy button. Also this wouldn't be considered
    a mistake since you admitted you didn't read all of it...
  4. ImmenSe Voltage Win User

Mistake

For any queries relating to account bans please go to www.enforcement.xbox com.
  5. XxUNCOUTHxX Win User

Mistake

It may be best to reach out to the official Chat/Phone Team for additional assistance: xbx.lv/rqQZaL
  6. Violin Spider Win User

Mistake

Sorry, but Microsoft doesn't give refunds, it's written when you buy something from the marketplace.
Thema:

mistake

1. mistake - Similar Threads - mistake

2. Live Gold to XBGP ULTIMATE - Unfortunately, by the mistake, I cancelled ULTIMATE - help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Live Gold to XBGP ULTIMATE - Unfortunately, by the mistake, I cancelled ULTIMATE - help: Dear Sir or Madam On 30/07/2019 I topped up my XBOX LIVE GOLD usin following code: [mod removed]. This extended my subscription till 21/12/2020. After that on the same day I bought 1 month XBOX...
  3. Microsoft Support keeps ignoring me on Mistake purchase refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Support keeps ignoring me on Mistake purchase refund request: I bought XBox and Fortnite for my 8 years old son. Once I asked for help from support and then he recommended buying game-pass costs 1$. He sent me a link to add Credit Card info on my son's...
  4. Region mistake!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Region mistake!: kia ora, I mistakingly choose uk as home region on my xbox and cant work out how to change ?? Can i change it some how?? c950584e-a74b-4648-a31e-5fb5ac7757f6
  5. Buy castlevania harmony despair i cant get the game cause appear a mistake or error of moment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy castlevania harmony despair i cant get the game cause appear a mistake or error of moment: im using a debit card and i wanna buy the game but the message appear every time that i try afaf05e5-6a40-4c44-a25d-02e8fe28ab81
  6. ゲームのデジタルコンテンツを間違って購入しました [Translation-I purchased the digital content of the game by mistake]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ゲームのデジタルコンテンツを間違って購入しました [Translation-I purchased the digital content of the game by mistake]: PC版を購入するつもりで間違ってXBOX版の課金アイテ を購入してしまいました。 返金や交換はどうしたらできるのでしょうか。 [Translation- I accidentally purchased a PC version and purchased the XBOX version of the charge item. How can I refund or...
  7. I bought the game by mistake and would like a refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the game by mistake and would like a refund.: I tried to buy Ms.Splosion Man ™, a free game today, and made a mistake. I want to get a refund for this game. Please refund. 98271501-7e27-4a34-9ec8-032ae167e0e5
  8. refund purchase by mistake

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    refund purchase by mistake: Hi evryone, yesterday i bought an extension game by mistake wile a havn't the game, i contact you to question how get a refund please ? thanks you very much. Cordially (sorry for my english)...
  9. How to return a game that for mistake was bought twice ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to return a game that for mistake was bought twice ?: How to return a game that for mistake was bought twice ? I need to return one, i bought the same game in two different version 6ec834a8-4890-496e-8e67-81243324b649
  10. Purchase mistake question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase mistake question: I bought Southpark standard edition by mistake yesterday and I have requested a refund on it as I meant to buy the deluxe edition. If I now download the deluxe edition will that mess up the...