Mistakenly Requested Refund

Discus and support Mistakenly Requested Refund in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I bought State of Decay 2 for PC on the Microsoft Store online. I thought that I bought the Xbox version at first because when I purchased it, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by danmac64, Jun 20, 2019.

1. danmac64
    danmac64 Guest

Hi, I bought State of Decay 2 for PC on the Microsoft Store online. I thought that I bought the Xbox version at first because when I purchased it, I did not receive any instructions or URLs for downloads nor did I receive any activation code. Just a confirmation
    of my purchase and a shipping address that I provided. I thought they were going to ship the game to me, which I did not want. So I immediately requested a refund thinking I made a mistake.

Well I was wrong. I found out later I had to open the Microsoft Store app on Windows and download it from there by signing in to my account. By then it was too late, I have now received my refund and the game has been removed from my account. I do not want
    to re-purchase the game because I bought it on sale for $19.99, whereas now it costs $29.99. Is there anything you guys can do to help me out? I just want you to take my money again in exchange for the game back on my account!

:)

danmac64, Jun 20, 2019
  2. Yombi GS Win User

3. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Once the game has been reimbursed it is not possible to go back even because the procedure has been completed. You can only buy the game back.
    For more information contact support
  4. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

I don't think they will do anything else, you'll just have to buy the game again.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Doubtful but you will have to reach out to
    Xbox Support
    directly for assistance with that.
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there danmac64,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community for insight as to how refund requests work.

Unfortunately, customer support cannot affect the refund process, so when one is requested and someone was eligible for it, the only means to maybe stop the process would be to reply to the email that one gets when they submit a request.

If you were refunded, the only thing that you are able to do to get that game licensed back to your account would be to re-purchase that title.

That being said, if you would like to get in contact with customer support for any other issues, you can totally do so by visiting
    our site and filling out the prompts as they are provided until you get the option to chat or request a call from them.

Hope this information was helpful.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Mistakenly Requested Refund - Similar Threads - Mistakenly Requested Refund

2. XBOX误删官方给的办法无法恢复 [XBOX MISTAKENLY DELETES OFFICIAL METHOD THAT CAN'T BE RESTORED]

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX误删官方给的办法无法恢复 [XBOX MISTAKENLY DELETES OFFICIAL METHOD THAT CAN'T BE RESTORED]: [img] 官方给的办法错误截图 [Translation-Officially gave a screenshot of the wrong approach] 8a11a7b3-4416-4857-a3a5-76c90ae60778
  3. Mass Effect 1: No destinations available in galaxy map - I mistakenly clicked "answered"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect 1: No destinations available in galaxy map - I mistakenly clicked "answered"...: My original message: I have completed all citadel maps that can be completed. I returned to Normandy for the first time. I believe I have spoken with everyone on the ship. When I open the...
  4. I mistakenly selected confirm to purchase a movie from Microsoft on XBOX 1. Is there a way to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I mistakenly selected confirm to purchase a movie from Microsoft on XBOX 1. Is there a way to ...: I need to get info pn Xbox 1 movie purchases 80ae2e02-6948-4119-8ae0-9200330e67c1
  5. I was Banned mistakenly

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was Banned mistakenly: My friend was over at my house and messaged another xbox player saying something they shouldn't have and I got a suspension for it. Can I please have this lifted....
  6. MIstakenly Bought a Game of PUBG

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    MIstakenly Bought a Game of PUBG: I did by mistake purchased a game. And I do want to return it because I don't have any Xbox in my room 829bc680-312d-4b2d-9eaf-11b0ca03809d
  7. Refund for mistaken season pass purchase please

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund for mistaken season pass purchase please: Hi I accidentally purchased the season pass for assisins creed origins when I don't actually have the game. I was looking on the store then put phone in my pocket and must of forgot to lock it....
  8. Mistaken purchase.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mistaken purchase.: Hello, I have an issue with a purchase I have made on the 14/9/18. I have just purchased a addon for a game which I dont have and when I look in my order history I don't see refund item, which I...
  9. How to get refund for mistakenly purchased digital content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get refund for mistakenly purchased digital content: Hi All, Today I have done a mistake and purchased the X-Box one version of Fortnite Deluxe edition from the Microsoft Store and paid almost NZ$100. I do not own a X-Box One therefore I have just...
  10. Mistaken communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mistaken communication ban: I received an email stating that I would receive a 3 month non reviewable communication ban for my account. Understandable. However I then somehow received a 2 month console wide communication ban...