Mixed Reality | Restart Loop

Discus and support Mixed Reality | Restart Loop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; "Before we finish setting up Windows Mixed Reality, you'll need to restart your computer. Then go to Start > Mixed Reality Portal and we'll get you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aard.Appelsman., Dec 5, 2021.

1. Mixed Reality | Restart Loop

"Before we finish setting up Windows Mixed Reality, you'll need to restart your computer. Then go to Start > Mixed Reality Portal and we'll get you going."

I proceed restart and it pops up with the same message time and time again.

- I have checked for every single possible update, and everything is up-to-date.

- There is no problem with the cable, nor my graphics card etc.

- I've had this for quite a while now.

- Whenever I reinstall mixed reality, it doesn't help whatsoever, same thing pops up.

- Restarting my PC doesn't work either, it's stuck on a loop.

:)

Aard.Appelsman., Dec 5, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

You can check out this guide on setting up Mixed Reality to see if you missed anything https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/mixed-...

If that doesn't help, you can provide a feedback at the bottom of the page.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

Xbox Mixed Reality

Hi there,

If you haven't done so yet, be sure to post the suggestion on the feedback site:
    http://feedback.xbox.com/ so the right people can see it.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Mixed Reality Compatibility

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Yes, it will work but with very few games.
  5. NolilQuezon Win User

VR Gaming

Windows Mixed Reality is not working for XBOX ONE.

* See at the back on Unit have HDMI OUT only one Port. Connect using VR without Monitor / TV. Because HDMI only one Port. I don't have 2 port for HDMI OUT Adapter.

* Windows Mixed Reality don't have Driver for XBOX ONE.

* I tried it. The Result is Blank or Not Working.

MY SPECS:

DELL VISOR VR118 (Windows Mixed Reality).

You able to play PC on Mixed Reality Portal App go to XBOX App. But I'm Bored.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Hololens and Xbox

There has been speculation as to the introduction of mixed reality but untill there is an official announcement, that is all it will be. Would I like to see mixed reality, yep a very big yep. We will just have to wait and see what comes along at E3.
Thema:

1. Mixed Reality | Restart Loop - Similar Threads - Mixed Reality Restart

2. Check Your Display cable error 1-4 Windows Mixed Reality

in XBoX on Consoles
    Check Your Display cable error 1-4 Windows Mixed Reality: I've tried many things such as restarting my drivers, uninstalling them, restarting my computer, unplugging the headset in every order and putting it back in, updating my windows, updating my...
  3. Mixed Reality Compatibility

in XBoX on Windows
    Mixed Reality Compatibility: Has anyone with a GeForce MX450 been able to use Mixed Reality? The app is telling me that it may work but hasn't been tested so I'm curious if anyone knows whether or not it would work....
  4. mixed reality and hp g2 hmd cant get youtube 360 video to work ,

in XBoX on Windows
    mixed reality and hp g2 hmd cant get youtube 360 video to work ,: i click on the 360 bubbles in the portal area, and I click on the vr glasses icon and it does the screen full of stars but then says cant do this video . a1712a55-1fec-43a2-bb6e-1f70ffd919e9
  5. Please MS, let us know now if Mixed Reality 2.0 VR headsets like the G2 will will be...

in XboX Insiders
    Please MS, let us know now if Mixed Reality 2.0 VR headsets like the G2 will will be...: [IMG] submitted by /u/PS4VR [link] [comments]
  6. Should MS make Windows Mixed Reality VR Headsets Series X compatible and ask Valve to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should MS make Windows Mixed Reality VR Headsets Series X compatible and ask Valve to...: I think Valve would release Half Life Alyx on Series X if Microsoft allows PC VR headsets to work on Series X. It would cost me 2 grand to build a PC capable of running Half Life Alyx at Ultra...
  7. Windows Mixed Reality issue with "XBOX Identity Provider"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Mixed Reality issue with "XBOX Identity Provider": Hello, I've bought a VR game from MS Store - "TITAN SLAYER". Whenever I'm trying to start it, it opens Mixed Reality Portal (like any other game) but after a while crushes with error: We...
  8. Windows mixed reality test shows bt 4.0 not supported.

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows mixed reality test shows bt 4.0 not supported.: I have an acer nitro5 with windows 10 v1803. I want to use an xbox one ccontroller on it for gaming but once I just happened to run the requirements test for windows mixed reality and it says that...
  9. Controller programs with Mixed Reality immersive mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller programs with Mixed Reality immersive mode: When playing Minecraft in Windows Mixed Reality, the controller face buttons stop working in immersive mode. After entering immersive mode, I can open the inventory or crafting menus once, but the...
  10. Mixed Reality Headset announcement for Xbox One X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mixed Reality Headset announcement for Xbox One X?: After waiting a long year without hearing anything over High Fidelity Virtual Reality for the Xbox One X it would be amazing if they gave us a little hint of what to expect. The Head Mounted...