Mixed results on Chromebook

Discus and support Mixed results on Chromebook in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The first day that I tried xcloud preview on my chromebook, it worked great. was able to launch and play several games. ever since, it launches games... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/fuzzybedfellow, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Mixed results on Chromebook

The first day that I tried xcloud preview on my chromebook, it worked great. was able to launch and play several games. ever since, it launches games and then it freezes on one of the logo screens and i have to exit.

what kind of results are others getting? searching for "chromebook" on this sub only nets one result. Would love to hear if anyone's having any success with them.

submitted by /u/fuzzybedfellow
    [link] [comments]

/u/fuzzybedfellow, Nov 29, 2019
  2. Kirill Krasin Win User

minecraft for chromeboooks

3. fluffy_stitch101 Win User

minecraft for chromeboooks

thank you, but why won't microsoft make a chromebook edition for minecraft, or is it because it is not suitable for chromebooks
  4. Bru Zero Win User

Purchase game pass unlimited

On what devices are you attempting these purchases? Your console, a PC, a tablet/smartphone?
    I have tried on the console, pixel 2 phone, chromebook and the console browser.

All the same result.
  5. luissolid Win User

the sign in button doesn't work on xbox.com

I have the same problem one time with chrome on my chromebook to fix it, i only erase the cache restart the chromebook then i can log in with any trouble.

Regards!
  6. TouchyCalf97327 Win User

When I clicked my account I get runtime error

Is there a way to fix this on a Chromebook c7?
Thema:

Mixed results on Chromebook

1. Mixed results on Chromebook - Similar Threads - Mixed results Chromebook

2. Xbox 360 mixed media disk playback!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 mixed media disk playback!: I am trying to play a mixed media disk on my xbox 360 console in 2020. But when I insert the disk into the disk drive, nothing will show! Instead "Open disk tray" is displayed on screen where...
  3. Xbox live-windows 10 mix on discord

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox live-windows 10 mix on discord: [IMG] submitted by /u/Echidna-Lanky [link] [comments]
  4. Astro a40 and m80 mix amp

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro a40 and m80 mix amp: I just bought the blue and grey Microsoft Xbox one remote. I have the Astro A40 with M80 mixamp. It is not working on this remote. It works on my other remotes (which are basic and non Bluetooth),...
  5. Mixe de bate-papo.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mixe de bate-papo.: A opção mixer de bate papo do Headset no Xbox one aparece inacessivel,impossibilitando de fazer alterações e como já estava programado para ouvir apenas o som do bate papo não consigo ouvir o som...
  6. Please MS, let us know now if Mixed Reality 2.0 VR headsets like the G2 will will be...

in XboX Insiders
    Please MS, let us know now if Mixed Reality 2.0 VR headsets like the G2 will will be...: [IMG] submitted by /u/PS4VR [link] [comments]
  7. Two Echo Dots and Two Xbox Consoles Get Mixed Up

in XboX Insiders
    Two Echo Dots and Two Xbox Consoles Get Mixed Up: My two Echo Dots and my two Xbox consoles get mixed up (a pair in a room and a pair in the basement), despite my linking between the Echo Dot and Xbox I want to pair being set up properly in the...
  8. Xbox Party Chat Audio Mixing (Suggestion)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Party Chat Audio Mixing (Suggestion): I think that a proper party chat audio mixer should be implemented in a future update. I am aware of the “Chat Mixer” in the settings app, and whilst i think it functions well, there is one area...
  9. Astro A40 with M80 mix amp not working since March 30 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A40 with M80 mix amp not working since March 30 update: On or around March 30th the left side of my headset quite working with my Xbox One X after a update. Ive tried multiple controlers, updating the controlers, changing the setting. NOTHING WORKS....
  10. Mix setting for output (headset)

in XBoX on Windows
    Mix setting for output (headset): Hey I would like to know if it's possible to change what the output is? I'm using virtual cables and wish to record my friends separately in OBS and need to select the cable as the output for the...