Mixed results on Chromebook

Discus and support Mixed results on Chromebook in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The first day that I tried xcloud preview on my chromebook, it worked great. was able to launch and play several games. ever since, it launches games... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/fuzzybedfellow, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Mixed results on Chromebook

The first day that I tried xcloud preview on my chromebook, it worked great. was able to launch and play several games. ever since, it launches games and then it freezes on one of the logo screens and i have to exit.

what kind of results are others getting? searching for "chromebook" on this sub only nets one result. Would love to hear if anyone's having any success with them.

submitted by /u/fuzzybedfellow
    [link] [comments]

/u/fuzzybedfellow, Nov 29, 2019
  2. Bru Zero Win User

Purchase game pass unlimited

On what devices are you attempting these purchases? Your console, a PC, a tablet/smartphone?
    I have tried on the console, pixel 2 phone, chromebook and the console browser.

All the same result.
  3. luissolid Win User

the sign in button doesn't work on xbox.com

I have the same problem one time with chrome on my chromebook to fix it, i only erase the cache restart the chromebook then i can log in with any trouble.

Regards!
  4. TouchyCalf97327 Win User

When I clicked my account I get runtime error

Is there a way to fix this on a Chromebook c7?
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

For all you Fallout Fans

And I'm just sitting here with a chromebook.
  6. JohnnyXeo Win User

Goggle machine

No idea what you mean. Google home? Chromebook?
Thema:

Mixed results on Chromebook

1. Mixed results on Chromebook - Similar Threads - Mixed results Chromebook

2. How can I mix two different gmail accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I mix two different gmail accounts?: Since more than a month, I deleted my gmail account [Mod removed- personal information] which was attached to my xbox account. Since I have problems for changing some settings, I would want to...
  3. COD plus Alpha Skip-ahead plus Xbox One X doesn't mix.

in XboX Insiders
    COD plus Alpha Skip-ahead plus Xbox One X doesn't mix.: I'm Trying to play the new Call of Duty on alpha skip-ahead and this caused my console to get stuck on a black screen that dims when I press the guid button but no guide button shows up. If I hold...
  4. Missing Mix Pot 2019

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Mix Pot 2019: Hello! I searched for this topic, but only found topics from 2018. I got a message on Xbox 14th June that i got the Mix Pot from E3, but still haven't arrived as of today, 2 weeks later. "Gems...
  5. Texture pack mixing on realms problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Texture pack mixing on realms problem.: I am using pure BD craft for Minecraft on Xbox one and I activated it in a realm I had been previously using the vanilla Minecraft texture pack in and although some blocks have changed to the new...
  6. Windows 10 Xbox One controller keys mixed up, trigger is'nt working well, but works on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox One controller keys mixed up, trigger is'nt working well, but works on...: Hey, since I installed Windows 10 Pro today, my controller isn't working correctly. Some buttons are mixed up and the triggers aren't working well. I tried to update my driver, but I have the...
  7. Kotor mix pot

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Kotor mix pot: Hello. I followed the help link to ask about the mixer reward for kotor. I believe I logged in during the event, but did not receive a reward. I tried logging in through mobile app and browser....
  8. Xbox twitch stream of fornite, team members mixed platforms not heard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox twitch stream of fornite, team members mixed platforms not heard: Hi, i twitch stream throught my xbox playing fortnite with friends on mixed platform however my stream can only hear me. My friend who does the same on PS can hear the full squad on his stream...
  9. Ultimate Word Game (Wordament) accounts mixed up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Word Game (Wordament) accounts mixed up: Our problem is with the Microsoft Ultimate Word Games App. I began playing Wordament and then my husband started playing. We each have our own Microsoft accounts which we use to sign in and then...
  10. Mix pot just received a notice that I won

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mix pot just received a notice that I won: So I appreciate that I won the apex starter pack Although I had already purchased that content on my account. So what does that mean for my account do I get nothing as a result. I tried to look up...