Mixer App Will Be Discontinued, Discovered After Latest Skip Ahead Update

Discus and support Mixer App Will Be Discontinued, Discovered After Latest Skip Ahead Update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Krose7298 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Krose7298, Oct 30, 2019.

1. /u/Krose7298
    /u/Krose7298 Guest

/u/Krose7298, Oct 30, 2019
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. ngocphi Win User

Osu1 for insider !

Actually @aqua all levels of insiders can still unenroll aa im in skip ahead alpha and have unenrolled and reenrolled in mins after a bad update

Keep in mind I havr a windows 10 laptop that I can use the insiders app to do so lol
  4. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Px4 Headset, party voice not working

Have you updated the mixer with the latest firmware?
  5. Skier7667 Win User

Alpha Skip Ahead Program - Not Updating

On Friday I left my Xbox One on in standby. I noticed that it was reset to normal Alpha. it had been in Skip a Head like my Xbox One X. I reselected Skip A Head and it indicated Pending. I left it on Standby over the weekend. This
    morning the Xbox One was off and reboot as I I had performed a hard shut down. It indicated that an update was required - about 626 MB. Update downloaded fine and it had me do a full console reset so I had to reset all settings again. No problem. It is now
    8 PM and still pending state. Furthermore it reflects in the Insider Hub the June 27tnh Update will download which is what it said on Friday. Build available is 1806.180626-1359.

As we know there was an update that reset the entire console on Sunday which was 3.6 GB in size I believe. It appears I am on RS41806-R27 Build - RS4ReleaseXboxdev 1806\17134.4056.180626-1359

Not sure what is going on at this point.
    Yesterday I checked and my Xbox One console is back on Alpha Skip A Head ring. What was odd is that I never received a 3.6 GB Build that was pushed to production Only the 670 MB update. It does look like I'm on RS5 now. The good news is that I've not experienced
    any issues like others that received the build pushed out on Sunday.
  6. gds1972 Win User

Alpha Skip Ahead Program - Not Updating

Thema:

1. Mixer App Will Be Discontinued, Discovered After Latest Skip Ahead Update - Similar Threads - Mixer App Discontinued

2. Mixer app is now useless in Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Mixer app is now useless in Alpha Skip Ahead: So I got the new build last night and now when I try to watch a previous stream I find that I cannot. When you go to the following section it only shows the ones that are currently live. If you...
  3. Xbox Beta App doesnt allow linking with Mixer, Steam or Twitter

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App doesnt allow linking with Mixer, Steam or Twitter: Hey My xbox beta app comes up blank, for linking accounts [img] 25694a7c-102b-4c6c-b814-052333798fc3
  4. Allow us to remove Mixer App and Tab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allow us to remove Mixer App and Tab: I still cannot believe we have been forced to have such a pointless and intrusive thing into MY Xbox. Make it an option but don't force it. I don't want it, it's been put before useful things and...
  5. Can’t find the Mixer app anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find the Mixer app anywhere: The Mixer app just deleted its self and now i cant find it in the store. How do i get it back? db6b8be8-4b1d-49c9-9318-c4d378042480
  6. Why did Mixer app disappeared on xbox one and is not in the store after an update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did Mixer app disappeared on xbox one and is not in the store after an update?: I tried restarting xbox one 1f7b14f4-97f7-4429-8d12-b48ad2379239
  7. Mixer App does not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer App does not start: the app crashes directly when you try to start it. i have the ptoblem for about 3 months now. streaming is possible, watching streams not. The app is unusable. hard reset already tried like...
  8. E3 Mixpot - No message/Mixpot after viewing via Mixer app

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    E3 Mixpot - No message/Mixpot after viewing via Mixer app: G'day guys, I've just had a chat with the online tech support who have pointed me here. I viewed the E3 conference via the Mixer iOS app whilst logged in to my account which is linked to my...
  9. Mixer App on Xbox One wont start up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer App on Xbox One wont start up.: Mixer hasnt been working for some time now, maybe a month or two. tries as much troubleshooting help as xbox one will give but its all useless garbage, ive tried error code search, hard restting...
  10. I can not start livestreams using the App Mixer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not start livestreams using the App Mixer: I'm using an Xbox One FAT, I'm user preview and when trying to start a live using the mixer app, live starts and 5 seconds later it ends on its own, I already did hard reset, I already formatted...