Mixer channel

Discus and support Mixer channel in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do i unlock suspended on mixer channel. a3d4f677-bb09-4377-87ce-c854cd38bcba Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Derry pearce, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Derry  pearce
    Derry pearce Guest

Mixer channel

How do i unlock suspended on mixer channel.

:)

Derry pearce, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Derry pearce Win User

Mixer channel

When can i go back on mixee chancel. So can broadcast. My games. Then can help play gsmes. Online. I joy me to play games.
  3. denis97g Win User

Mixer channel

4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Mixer channel

Hello
    Derry pearce
    !!

Answer:

Suspensions can be lifted on the same-day as the appeal, bans may take a few days to be cleared up. We believe in "forgive, forget, and keep a record". If we lift your ban/suspension, it won't come up again unless you violate the rules again.

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further

questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forums.

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. Derry pearce Win User

Mixer channel

I want to back on mixer channel.
  6. King Khaos Win User

Mixer channel

If your entire channel was suspend. Try contacting mixer directly. Had a friend which this happened to and he had to read the code of conduct and then email back. He is now unsuspended.
Thema:

Mixer channel

1. Mixer channel - Similar Threads - Mixer channel

2. I can't stream on mixer and screenshot window is empty

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't stream on mixer and screenshot window is empty: Hello everyone, so I have a big problem ... I don't know how to solve my problems. When I launch game bar, there is no problem to communicate with others players or film my game but I can't stream...
  3. Xbox one streaming with mixer power randomly going off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one streaming with mixer power randomly going off.: I have been streaming for a few months without problems and earlier this week bought a new xbox one S. Today when streaming on mixer the machine just randomly turns itself off which so far...
  4. Transparent block and smaller in Xbox One and Xbox One Mixer’s achievement Live Streaming...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transparent block and smaller in Xbox One and Xbox One Mixer’s achievement Live Streaming...: Transparent block and smaller in Xbox One and Xbox One Mixer’s achievement Live Streaming Transparent block and smaller bcb60f35-1364-4254-bb13-1c242d34fe9b
  5. XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer: Hi, In the Game Bar there aren't any applications showing up. So I can't adjust the volume of separate applications when I'm in game. See picture: This has been happening for a couple of...
  6. Is there a way to remove Mixer videos on home screen beside games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to remove Mixer videos on home screen beside games.: I was wondering if there is a way to remove the mixer videos beside video games pinned to the home screen. I hate seeing them and have no interest in them. Thank you for any answers you give me...
  7. No Sound Mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Sound Mixer: A few months ago I lost the ability to use my Mic and communicate in game. I also lost all audio. I have done a soft and hard reset of my Xbox One S and still have the same Mic issue. The Audio...
  8. Xbox Game Bar - Missing Audio Mixer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar - Missing Audio Mixer: Hello everyone! First of all, I am want to apologize for my english, it is not my native language. Problem The Xbox Box Game Bar Audio tab has no more audio mixer, volume sliders for various apps...
  9. XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer: Guten Tag, also wenn ich das Game Bar Menü öffne mit Win + G ist bei Audio nur die Gesamtlautstärke und nicht mehr alle Programme die gerade an sind. Ich fand dieses Feature ziemlich praktisch...
  10. Mixer Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mixer Account: It will not let me sign into my mixer account anymore. Someone the other day said they reported me for no reason. I believe that someone stole my account but there is no way for me to know. It...