Mixer HTTP bad request

Discus and support Mixer HTTP bad request in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried to broadcast my xbox box live account but every time i try is said “Encountered a bad HTTP request, please try again”. I have tried again... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TALALWAQAS, Mar 21, 2020.

1. TALALWAQAS
    TALALWAQAS Guest

Mixer HTTP bad request

I have tried to broadcast my xbox box live account but every time i try is said “Encountered a bad HTTP request, please try again”. I have tried again multiple times but it doesn’t work. i have made sure that my account is a adult account so if anybody could
    please help me.

:)

TALALWAQAS, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Viper7Gamer Win User

Mixer HTTP bad request

It might have been an outage. Has it worked yet?
  3. CooperPratt Win User

Mixer HTTP bad request

Did you ever get it to work
  4. PanditPurple Win User

Bad Http request

Im not aware how the mixer app connects to your mixer account but usually a bad HTTP request is cause by a bad link that leads to a webpage or subpage that doesn’t exist or the link provided is insecure or didnt respond to your devices request to connect
    to the webpage.

long story short. Are you sure everything is linked properly?
  5. JediLukeVader Win User

bad http

i dont use windows 10 bc i want to stream on the xbox one s
  6. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

bad http

Sign out of your profile from your console and then sign back in and hard rest your console by holding down the power button for 8 seconds.
Thema:

Mixer HTTP bad request

1. Mixer HTTP bad request - Similar Threads - Mixer HTTP bad

2. Chat Mixer is gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat Mixer is gone.: I have my headset on, and I can hear both the party and videos, gaming audio through my headset when I only wanna be able to hear the party through it and my gaming audio and such through my TV. I...
  3. providing tax info for mixer monetization

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    providing tax info for mixer monetization: I was just trying to get some help with getting my tax info through to the Microsoft partner center. I have everything else completed within the 4 steps that are provided for you from Mixer. I was...
  4. Please add transparency options for Mixer watermark

in XboX Insiders
    Please add transparency options for Mixer watermark: [IMG] submitted by /u/lazaromsousa [link] [comments]
  5. The Old Mixer Experience no longer accessible. Why?

in XboX Insiders
    The Old Mixer Experience no longer accessible. Why?: Now I recently saw a post on r/mixer about somebody who was wondering why mixer no longer had FTL (sub second latency), I tried directing them to the old mixer experience from the banner on the...
  6. Mic on Mixer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mic on Mixer: Hello everyone. I was using my headset while playing on my xbox and it shows that it was working. I then started streaming my gameplay yet my viewers could not hear me from my mic, how do i fix...
  7. Chat Mixer Option not showing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat Mixer Option not showing: Hello All, I recently bought an Xbox One S and a Hypercloud headset. I want to have the audio from the Xbox and my party come into the headset and not through the TV. Currently, the chat from the...
  8. Mixer and YouTube get together. Let's have fun.

in XboX Insiders
    Mixer and YouTube get together. Let's have fun.: Find a way for Xbox players to stream on YouTube without a capture card and computer. submitted by /u/Azure_Drago [link] [comments]
  9. Headset chat mixer not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset chat mixer not working: So lately when I have been playing games I have been unable to turn down the other persons voice when chatting. When I go to the chat mixer it in audio settings, the bar stays a solid color and...
  10. Mixer Http issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer Http issue: I'm trying to help my son broadcast with mixer but I keep getting a "bad http request" error. All other profiles on out xbox work fine. I've set his account up so there shouldn't be any...