Mixer HTTP bad request

Discus and support Mixer HTTP bad request in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried to broadcast my xbox box live account but every time i try is said “Encountered a bad HTTP request, please try again”. I have tried again... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TALALWAQAS, Mar 21, 2020.

1. TALALWAQAS
    TALALWAQAS Guest

Mixer HTTP bad request

I have tried to broadcast my xbox box live account but every time i try is said “Encountered a bad HTTP request, please try again”. I have tried again multiple times but it doesn’t work. i have made sure that my account is a adult account so if anybody could
    please help me.

:)

TALALWAQAS, Mar 21, 2020
  2. DylanTaylor4 Win User

Mixer HTTP bad request

I am having the same problem with a bad HTTP request and have made sure several times that my account is adult and it is still not working
  3. Viper7Gamer Win User

Mixer HTTP bad request

It might have been an outage. Has it worked yet?
  4. CooperPratt Win User

Mixer HTTP bad request

Did you ever get it to work
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Mixer HTTP bad request

Hello DylanTaylor4,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    DylanTaylor4!
  6. PanditPurple Win User

Bad Http request

Im not aware how the mixer app connects to your mixer account but usually a bad HTTP request is cause by a bad link that leads to a webpage or subpage that doesn’t exist or the link provided is insecure or didnt respond to your devices request to connect
    to the webpage.

long story short. Are you sure everything is linked properly?
Thema:

Mixer HTTP bad request

1. Mixer HTTP bad request - Similar Threads - Mixer HTTP bad

2. Headset chat mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset chat mixer: My headset chat mixer setting bar is grayed out and set all the way to the right ive reset my xbox and tried a different controller but the stting just stays that way and I cant move it what...
  3. recover Mixer profile description

in XBoX Games and Apps
    recover Mixer profile description: I know mixer no longer supports or does streaming but I was looking for access to my mixer profile's about me/description. Even if it was just a copy and paste in an email. I can not seem to find...
  4. Im Having problems with the Xbox headset chat mixer.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im Having problems with the Xbox headset chat mixer.: I have tried multiple things, and a suggestion I've done, it was:hold the Xbox button down until it powers off or hold it down for 9 seconds, then unplug Xbox for 5mins. I did that, still bugged....
  5. Chat mixer bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat mixer bug: My xbox wont let me turn up or down my headset chat mixer, its stuck all the way up to my friends so I cant hear my game how do I fix this? 853ef3a1-5abc-41c8-a468-226b637231f7
  6. Chat mixer not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat mixer not working: I go on audio and down to headset chat mixer and it is "greyed out" and when i try to go down to slide to left it doesn't work [img] e9e77870-6051-451e-8f0c-339d8bb486cf
  7. Headset Chat Mixer slider is grayed out (can't change it) how to fix??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Chat Mixer slider is grayed out (can't change it) how to fix??: I can't change the chat mixer, so I can't hear my game, only people. I can't go to the slider either, soooooo I don't know what to do. 268a309f-538a-4fc4-a21e-f57a9b00e7b2
  8. WHY DID YOU DISPOSE OF MIXER AND USE TWITCH INSTEAD?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY DID YOU DISPOSE OF MIXER AND USE TWITCH INSTEAD?!: When you administrators decided to switch from MIXER to TWITCH, I thought it was going to be fine. Then on 8/1/20, when I finally install the app on Xbox One, WHY ARE REDUNDANT AND USELESS...
  9. Mixer de Bate-papo[Chat Mixer]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mixer de Bate-papo[Chat Mixer]: A opção de bate-papo do fone de ouvido no Xbox One aparece inacessível, impossibilitando fazer alterações e como já estava programado para ouvir apenas o bate-papo não pode ouvir o jogo. Como...
  10. Mixer Http issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer Http issue: I'm trying to help my son broadcast with mixer but I keep getting a "bad http request" error. All other profiles on out xbox work fine. I've set his account up so there shouldn't be any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one encountered a bad http request

2. bad http request xbox