Mixer is gone. How do I check my camera for streaming now without using an outside device...

Discus and support Mixer is gone. How do I check my camera for streaming now without using an outside device... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Also, since mixer has been removed from the console twitch doesn't seem to be recognizing a camera connected anymore. Am I doing something wrong?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Java4452, Jun 30, 2020 at 7:42 AM.

1. /u/Java4452
    /u/Java4452 Guest

Mixer is gone. How do I check my camera for streaming now without using an outside device...

Also, since mixer has been removed from the console twitch doesn't seem to be recognizing a camera connected anymore. Am I doing something wrong?

submitted by /u/Java4452
    [link] [comments]

1 person likes this.
  2. CrackedMelons Win User

Xbox One Captures

I would personally stream the console onto a Windows 10 computer and record it there using Xbox Game DVR (Windows Key + G). Quite annoying because you need a computer, but on the other hand it's also quite easy to do.
    Now by doing this will it also record the game chat audio without having to use an outside streaming source like twitch or mixer?
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

mixer on xbox

So how can xbox user stream since mixer will be gone here soon?
    just install twitch app and stream with that, thats what we all used before mixer.
  4. hassainali Win User

how do i Get rid of Xbox Game bar (not shutting it off, Uninstalling it)

Ok, i was using the Gamebar to stream games to Mixer. Microsoft decided to remove this feature for some unknown, (and to me stupid) reason. Now they want us to Stream using 3rd party software. This being the case, i have no use for the gamebar or
    for that matter Mixer. Using a 3rd part program, its just as easy to stream to YouTube or Twitch and both have a LOT more people to watch. so, since i no longer have any use for it and it sucks up system resources that i need for my gaming, HOW DO I UNINSTALL
    THE XBOX GAMEBAR. the uninstall button was at first disabled now its gone. i HAVE NO USE FOR IT..
  5. Boxhe4dinthemix Win User

Xbox one streaming with mixer power randomly going off.

yup

ive had the same issue so i thought it was my xbox one X, so i switched xboxs and now im using the old forza edition one and it still shut downs mid game,.. (mostly Apex and Blackout) , last week i streamed for 6 hours straight and it didnt shutdown ,so
    random ... but ive read that it has something to do with the camera and mixer, so the problems on their side ,. im new to streaming but been gaming for years so i thought i gave mixer a try and got hooked to stream,. now i dont play a game if im not streaming
    :(
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox Capture

As others have stated, there is no way to record your audio while using the 'record from now' function.

I stream to mixer and that captures my mics audio, and it's really easy to do too.

The only other alternatives to a capture card is to stream directly from your console to Mixer or Twitch, or use the Xbox App on Windows 10 to stream your console's audio and video to the windows 10 device, then you can use some other software to record,
    or stream. ( I hope that made sense).
Thema:

1. Mixer is gone. How do I check my camera for streaming now without using an outside device... - Similar Threads - Mixer gone check

2. About mixers shutdown

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About mixers shutdown: First off modern mixer is a mess i hate the update it got secondly im somewhat glad its shutting down, in my opinion it was a garbage version of twitch, yeah i said that as if twitch isn't already...
  3. Had to choose between Console streaming (preview) or mixer.

in XboX Insiders
    Had to choose between Console streaming (preview) or mixer.: Had to rollback the most recent update that got rid of all things mixer on Xbox. I know mixer will no longer exist as of July 22nd. But until then I plan on utilizing mixer pro and light stream....
  4. Mixer bate papo Xbox [Xbox Chat mixer]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mixer bate papo Xbox [Xbox Chat mixer]: A opção mixer de bate papo do Headset no Xbox one aparece inacessivel,impossibilitando de fazer alterações e como já estava programado para ouvir apenas o som do bate papo não consigo ouvir o som...
  5. Mixer Broadcasting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer Broadcasting: To Microsoft and those who are part of the Xbox Enforcement Team, Yes, you may be aware that I have received a one-day Communications Suspension due to the use of inappropriate text, apologies to...
  6. Mixer App no longer appearing on console

in XboX Insiders
    Mixer App no longer appearing on console: I wanted to stream Crossfirex beta but i noticed that the mixer app and tab was gone. Was this apart of the alpha ring update? submitted by /u/Mystickingkai [link] [comments]
  7. With this mixer out, what do you guys think microsoft will integrate for streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    With this mixer out, what do you guys think microsoft will integrate for streaming?: If not in options, please comment. View Poll submitted by /u/vsnulive [link] [comments]
  8. mixer on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mixer on xbox: I'd like to know how to remove mixer from my xbox??? I want nothing to do with facebook on my xbox. 9e4aa940-c73f-493f-b278-bff8132091f4
  9. Chat Mixer is gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat Mixer is gone.: I have my headset on, and I can hear both the party and videos, gaming audio through my headset when I only wanna be able to hear the party through it and my gaming audio and such through my TV. I...
  10. Chat Mixer Snap setting gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat Mixer Snap setting gone: There is no chat mixer in my snap settings and I can't hear any of the game sounds. I can hear my party and my friends ok but my game sounds do not work. This is annoying because every once in...