Mixer livestream promotional Sea of Thieves item.

Discus and support Mixer livestream promotional Sea of Thieves item. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I watched the mixer stream from 5th february, i haven't got my onyx compass in 2 weeks, but after that i forgot about it. Today i rememberd about it, i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NemesiesxD, Apr 15, 2019.

1. NemesiesxD
    NemesiesxD Guest

I watched the mixer stream from 5th february, i haven't got my onyx compass in 2 weeks, but after that i forgot about it. Today i rememberd about it, i checked everything my e-mail , in game items,
    xbox live messages, mixer account anything. But the item or the message is no where to be found. Can I know what went wrong? or i can get that promotional item ?

:)

NemesiesxD, Apr 15, 2019
  2. JoelHansen Win User

I haven’t received my in-game item

3. NemesiesxD Win User

1 last try before i give up then..
  4. NemesiesxD Win User

... ok I will give up, maybe it's my bad that I didn't raised that problem in first two weeks... but it's not 100% my foult.
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Nemesies,

Thank you for reaching out. I see you have some questions about the February Mixpot promotion for Sea of Thieves. Quantities for such rewards are limited and are only given to the first wave of viewers. As per our

Mixpot FAQ
    , inquiries must be initiated within two weeks of the stream in order to be investigated. Unfortunately, neither Sea of Thieves or Xbox Support will be able to provide you with the content from the promotion.
  6. NemesiesxD Win User

But, are you 100% it;s not possible anymore?
Thema:

1. Mixer livestream promotional Sea of Thieves item. - Similar Threads - Mixer livestream promotional

2. I watched the entire E3 conference live on MIXER. Are we supposed to receive rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I watched the entire E3 conference live on MIXER. Are we supposed to receive rewards?: I read that if we watched on MIXER we would receive rewards like last year. I haven't had anything through yet. What gives? Am I mistaken? d312f68d-d226-4348-9c95-860ed67c283f
  3. Banned from mixer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banned from mixer: Ok for some reason i was banned permanently on mixer for no reason told it just said im banned can someone assist me 8b0861d0-9418-4d33-b730-4dd651c5a076
  4. Mixer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer: I’d like to delete the mixer, as I don’t use it, and I think it’s terrible. Now, I don’t necessarily think the app is bad, I think anyone who watches people play games are wasting the rest of our...
  5. Audio Settings for Mixer Stream (Sea of Thieves)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Settings for Mixer Stream (Sea of Thieves): Sea of Thieves. How do you set up audio for Mixer stream? I just broadcast an hour of play through Mixer with a friend. We could both hear one another while we were playing the game. When I...
  6. Mixer or Twitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer or Twitch?: I think either one really is okay. I think mixer is more accessible and easier to set up and stream from since they added the mixer tab to the xbox dashboard, so that's handy if you wanna stream...
  7. Level UP on Mixer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Level UP on Mixer: I was wondering how do i increase my level on Mixer? I'm currently at level 53 and I feel as though I have been at this level for quite some time now. 3a8deb83-8482-4086-8bae-bcc717568019
  8. Mixer KOTOR Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer KOTOR Promotion: I watched the Star Wars Mixer stream two weekends ago and never got KOTOR on Xbox. Is there a way to get it to work or am I (Mod Removed - Profanity) 00389050-8f04-48e3-8bfe-b0a975840d2a
  9. Mixer livestream flintlock pistol skin Sea Of thieves never received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer livestream flintlock pistol skin Sea Of thieves never received: I connected my Microsoft account during the livestream, and still revived no skin 1d5ff4d1-09e4-4be8-aec9-c13fe344aaa2
  10. I can not start livestreams using the App Mixer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not start livestreams using the App Mixer: I'm using an Xbox One FAT, I'm user preview and when trying to start a live using the mixer app, live starts and 5 seconds later it ends on its own, I already did hard reset, I already formatted...