Mixer livestream promotional Sea of Thieves item.

Discus and support Mixer livestream promotional Sea of Thieves item. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I watched the mixer stream from 5th february, i haven't got my onyx compass in 2 weeks, but after that i forgot about it. Today i rememberd about it, i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NemesiesxD, Apr 15, 2019 at 9:44 AM.

1. NemesiesxD
    NemesiesxD Guest

I watched the mixer stream from 5th february, i haven't got my onyx compass in 2 weeks, but after that i forgot about it. Today i rememberd about it, i checked everything my e-mail , in game items,
    xbox live messages, mixer account anything. But the item or the message is no where to be found. Can I know what went wrong? or i can get that promotional item ?

:)

2. NemesiesxD Win User

1 last try before i give up then..
  3. NemesiesxD Win User

... ok I will give up, maybe it's my bad that I didn't raised that problem in first two weeks... but it's not 100% my foult.
  4. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Nemesies,

Thank you for reaching out. I see you have some questions about the February Mixpot promotion for Sea of Thieves. Quantities for such rewards are limited and are only given to the first wave of viewers. As per our

Mixpot FAQ
    , inquiries must be initiated within two weeks of the stream in order to be investigated. Unfortunately, neither Sea of Thieves or Xbox Support will be able to provide you with the content from the promotion.
  5. NemesiesxD Win User

But, are you 100% it;s not possible anymore?
  6. denis97g Win User

I'm afraid it's not possible to get it anymore.
Thema:

1. Mixer livestream promotional Sea of Thieves item. - Similar Threads - Mixer livestream promotional

2. Mixer App does not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer App does not start: the app crashes directly when you try to start it. i have the ptoblem for about 3 months now. streaming is possible, watching streams not. The app is unusable. hard reset already tried like...
  3. streaming directly to mixer from xbox one x keeps resizing the screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    streaming directly to mixer from xbox one x keeps resizing the screen: hi everyone, is there a way to make the xbox stop resizing the game play. when i stream to mixer, every so often the camera and gameplay will resize to a different ratio. is there a way to turn...
  4. I got banned from mixer for no reason.

in XBoX on Windows
    I got banned from mixer for no reason.: [Mod Removed - Image] I refuse to contact mixer because I already did. [img] Wyntr Today at 18:27 Hiya Antoine, Thank you for contacting Mixer! Your account, Antoinelikeboom , does not...
  5. Mixer promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer promotion: I participated in a promotion on mixer for the apex starter pack and the day after the event ended I recieved a notification on my xbox that I won. When I opened the notification, mixer opened up...
  6. Mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mixer: I use mixer cause idk of any other game capture cards but why cant you guys add the feature to record everything like the whole Xbox inter face instead of just the game. also give us the option to...
  7. Unable to stream on mixer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to stream on mixer: I've recently had an enforcement against my account where a video was removed, but no other consequence was stated. Now I'm unable to stream on Mixer. Is there a way i can find out if this is part...
  8. Je n arrive pas a regarder mes videos sur mixer pourtant elles sont la pseudo (Mod Removed...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Je n arrive pas a regarder mes videos sur mixer pourtant elles sont la pseudo (Mod Removed...: Merci d avance -------- [Mod Translation - Thanks in advance] 34062c4e-d6c8-4566-a393-4912e175ff5b
  9. Mixer livestream flintlock pistol skin Sea Of thieves never received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer livestream flintlock pistol skin Sea Of thieves never received: I connected my Microsoft account during the livestream, and still revived no skin 1d5ff4d1-09e4-4be8-aec9-c13fe344aaa2
  10. I can not start livestreams using the App Mixer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not start livestreams using the App Mixer: I'm using an Xbox One FAT, I'm user preview and when trying to start a live using the mixer app, live starts and 5 seconds later it ends on its own, I already did hard reset, I already formatted...