Mixer livestream promotional Sea of Thieves item.

Discus and support Mixer livestream promotional Sea of Thieves item. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I watched the mixer stream from 5th february, i haven't got my onyx compass in 2 weeks, but after that i forgot about it. Today i rememberd about it, i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NemesiesxD, Apr 15, 2019.

1. NemesiesxD
    NemesiesxD Guest

I watched the mixer stream from 5th february, i haven't got my onyx compass in 2 weeks, but after that i forgot about it. Today i rememberd about it, i checked everything my e-mail , in game items,
    xbox live messages, mixer account anything. But the item or the message is no where to be found. Can I know what went wrong? or i can get that promotional item ?

:)

NemesiesxD, Apr 15, 2019
  2. JoelHansen Win User

I haven’t received my in-game item

3. NemesiesxD Win User

1 last try before i give up then..
  4. NemesiesxD Win User

... ok I will give up, maybe it's my bad that I didn't raised that problem in first two weeks... but it's not 100% my foult.
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Nemesies,

Thank you for reaching out. I see you have some questions about the February Mixpot promotion for Sea of Thieves. Quantities for such rewards are limited and are only given to the first wave of viewers. As per our

Mixpot FAQ
    , inquiries must be initiated within two weeks of the stream in order to be investigated. Unfortunately, neither Sea of Thieves or Xbox Support will be able to provide you with the content from the promotion.
  6. NemesiesxD Win User

But, are you 100% it;s not possible anymore?
Thema:

1. Mixer livestream promotional Sea of Thieves item. - Similar Threads - Mixer livestream promotional

2. Button missing that shows Mixer, Community, My Games and Apps and Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Button missing that shows Mixer, Community, My Games and Apps and Store: Hi guys, for the past 4 days the button that shows the 4 items above is only showing my games and apps. I have tried resetting and it is still the same. Tried chatting online but the support page...
  3. Reports out of Inisder App for Mixer bug ticket

in XboX Insiders
    Reports out of Inisder App for Mixer bug ticket: How does one get the bug report id of the most recent reports via the Insider app; as I was asked to supply it for further tracking by Mixer after reporting a bug in their new Mixer 2.0 app/modal...
  4. Uninstall Mixer from XBox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstall Mixer from XBox One X: How uninstall this app i dont want it. 9d0e7e24-23a7-4a7d-9585-32e5282ec45d
  5. Practical Use for Mixer "Broadcast Everything" (why its a good idea)

in XboX Insiders
    Practical Use for Mixer "Broadcast Everything" (why its a good idea): Imagine an XBOX that can broadcast your PC gaming to Mixer. I don't think XBOX realizes what they have here. The ability to Broadcast Everything from your XBOX could give the system massive appeal...
  6. XBOX ONE X MIXER BROADCASTING ISSUE

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X MIXER BROADCASTING ISSUE: I broadcast on xbox one x console mixer app and it says im broadcasting but then i go to check my channel through my phone and its says im offline with not present stream or anything. Has been...
  7. Can’t stream to Mixer

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t stream to Mixer: Hello everyone for some reason today I’m having big issues trying to stream to mixer and even twitch it will say I’m live when I click start broadcast but when I go to my channel on either site it...
  8. Mixer streamer advertising.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mixer streamer advertising.: I'm not a mixer viewer, unless I watch e3 or other shows but everyday I get the dashboard tiles advertising the mixer streamers being online. And no matter how much I select I to show less of...
  9. Mixer livestream flintlock pistol skin Sea Of thieves never received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer livestream flintlock pistol skin Sea Of thieves never received: I connected my Microsoft account during the livestream, and still revived no skin 1d5ff4d1-09e4-4be8-aec9-c13fe344aaa2
  10. I can not start livestreams using the App Mixer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not start livestreams using the App Mixer: I'm using an Xbox One FAT, I'm user preview and when trying to start a live using the mixer app, live starts and 5 seconds later it ends on its own, I already did hard reset, I already formatted...