Mixer MixPot February 5, 2019 Xbox Inside

Discus and support Mixer MixPot February 5, 2019 Xbox Inside in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I watched the Xbox Inside (February 5, 2019) on Mixer on my Xbox and didn’t receive any gift. What are gifts ? Thanks. My Xbox Live GamerTag... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GT : Pegman, Feb 14, 2019.

1. GT : Pegman
    GT : Pegman Guest

Hello,

I watched the Xbox Inside (February 5, 2019) on Mixer on my Xbox and didn’t receive any gift. What are gifts ?

Thanks.

My Xbox Live GamerTag : Pegman

:)

GT : Pegman, Feb 14, 2019
  2. GT : Pegman Win User

There was only a limited number of codes given out, so you may not get them.

Stated from the website:

What if I watched the Xbox Live stream event on Mixer but didn’t receive my MixPot?

If you didn’t receive your MixPot within one week after watching the Xbox Live stream on Mixer, visit
    xbox.com/mixpothelp.

Quantities are limited—only the first qualified viewers will receive the MixPot. Due to the popularity of MixPot, some viewers may not receive content. Viewers don’t have to watch the entire briefing to qualify. You’ll be notified after the stream is over
    with more details regarding your MixPot.

Note Inquiries into missing content must be initiated within two weeks of the live streaming event in order to be investigated.

More info on mixpots, can be found here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/Xbox-MixPot-FAQ
    I have already consulted : https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/Xbox-MixPot-FAQ , That's why I'm here.

Impossible, I was connected even before the beginning of the live... I was part of the very first :(
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

I'm not sure which order it was for me, but I saw the message, and checked the 'ready to install' and it was there.
  4. iAHTIXOTABbl4 Win User

You get a compass for Sea of Thieves, as I remember, or a chance to enter Private Beta for The Division 2. It takes time for some of them to arrive
  5. Kingcuz Combine Win User

People say it may take up to a week for codes to come through, but the Division 2 Closed Beta starts tomorrow.
  6. Airiak Win User

I've won a few things from various mixpots, and there is usually a notification that pops. It also can take a few days to a week to recieve any codes via xbox messaging.
Thema:

1. Mixer MixPot February 5, 2019 Xbox Inside - Similar Threads - Mixer MixPot February

2. Mixer MixPot February 5, 2019 Xbox Inside

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer MixPot February 5, 2019 Xbox Inside: Hello, I watched the Xbox Inside (February 5, 2019) on Mixer on my Xbox (accounts are linked) and i didn’t receive any gift. I checked everywhere: No notification on Mixer In the history...
  3. Mixer MixPot The Game Awards 2018

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer MixPot The Game Awards 2018: Hello, I watched the Game Awards on Mixer on my Xbox One X and didn’t receive any gift. I’ve waited for up to 1 week for it to show up and checked my account. Still haven’t seen it. I hope...
  4. Mixer MixPot The Game Awards 2018

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer MixPot The Game Awards 2018: I watched the Game Awards on Mixer and didn’t receive the Obsidian Lantern for Sea of Theives. I’ve waited for up to 1 week for it to show up and checked my account. Still haven’t seen it....
  5. Mixer MixPot The Game Awards 2018

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer MixPot The Game Awards 2018: hey i watched the last hour of game awards but never got the sea of thieves item obsidian lantern i checked my Microsoft Order history but it showed no order on the item any help? thanks...
  6. Mixer MixPot The Game Awards 2018

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer MixPot The Game Awards 2018: I never got my mixpot from watching on mixer on pc i know i was signed in and I would like to still receive it if at all possible, I think i have waited enough time for it to show up. Last time...
  7. Mixer MixPot The Game Awards 2018

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer MixPot The Game Awards 2018: So myself and my nephew both watched The Game Awards here in Australia live on our Surface Pro laptops. Each of us logged in with our own account. Sadly neither of us have received the Mixpot...
  8. Sea of thieves Gamescom Mixer Mixpot not awarded

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of thieves Gamescom Mixer Mixpot not awarded: I like many others watched the Xbox Live Stream for Gamescom from start to finish. My xbox live gamertag is linked, and I have received other mixpots in the past. However I received no...
  9. Never received my Mixer Mixpot

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received my Mixer Mixpot: I watched both the E3 Conference, and the Inside Xbox stream on Mixer during E3, but received no messages about either one. Because of Mixer's technical issues that day, I wasn't able to log in...
  10. E3 Mixer Mixpot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    E3 Mixer Mixpot: I have still not receieved Outer Wilds game for E3 Mixer. I have gone back and forth between XBOX and Microsoft and they said to come here. 3623083a-8e5d-4629-a204-2a080abae48c