Mixer Pro Purchasing

Discus and support Mixer Pro Purchasing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Currently the options to pay for a Mixer Pro subscription is Pay-Pal or Credit/Debit Card. But as Mixer is part of Microsoft, Don't you think it would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShakenMirror69, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Mixer Pro Purchasing

Currently the options to pay for a Mixer Pro subscription is Pay-Pal or Credit/Debit Card.

But as Mixer is part of Microsoft, Don't you think it would make sense to allow the Microsoft wallet/Microsoft gift cards/ Xbox gift card to pay for pro subscription. Currently this is not an option but there
    should be another options for purchasing a subscription.

This is specifically a good option for people who don't have a Pay-Pal account, or have a debit/credit card. This would allow more people to support streamers. Also there would be more sales for Mixer pro.
    Meaning Microsoft is gaining more revenue then they are now.

I just feel the option to use Xbox balance or a Xbox gift card would not only benefit me but many more.

Let me know what you think, or maybe give your views on the idea.

:)

ShakenMirror69, Aug 6, 2019
  2. wi7bit Win User

Mixer Pro Purchasing

Just as an option that I have used before, you can pay for subs using MS credit from gift cards or rewards, but only on the console itself.

This is what I did:

• Redeem Microsoft Reward points for a MS or Xbox gift card
    • Go to the channel on on your console and hit the sub button
    • You are able to pay using your MS credit balance

Not sure if this works for pro subs, but I can't see why not. Can anyone confirm this?
  3. Geth Win User

Mixer Pro Purchasing

It would be nice. Especially if Mixer is gonna be installed on every console from here on out.
  4. lilbak82 Win User

Mixer Pro Purchasing

Would be nice if we had that choice.
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

Mixer Pro Purchasing

I think this post is worth to promote it further on Microsoft ideas on Reddit. Please, do so.
  6. Jav0r Win User

Mixer Pro Purchasing

Its a subscription service so I highly doubt you ever be able to use gift cards just like xbox live gold doesn't allow you to either.
Thema:

Mixer Pro Purchasing

1. Mixer Pro Purchasing - Similar Threads - Mixer Pro Purchasing

2. Mixer Reward for watch Gamescom 2019

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer Reward for watch Gamescom 2019: Hey, anyone know will be any rewards for watching Gamescom 2019 on Mixer? Of course I mean just an Xbox meeting. Thanks 84607448-2609-4c88-a95b-7e838532d6d0
  3. Xbox One X: Chat Mixer/Sound Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X: Chat Mixer/Sound Issues: Chat mixer on xbox one does not work properly, No matter what setting it is on i can still hear voice and game sounds the same. If i have it set all the way to game sounds i can still hear the...
  4. What content would you like to see on Mixer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What content would you like to see on Mixer?: I'm fine with watching my favorite streamers and friends. 7ccb1c59-a97e-436b-a2ca-58b0a5dd8c0a
  5. sign out of Mixer on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    sign out of Mixer on xbox one: how can i sign out of Mixer from my xbox one? c51feae0-f10a-49cd-814a-e4a8d368bf27
  6. mixer on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    mixer on xbox: how can i ban mixer from my xbox one console? c78ee0d0-3599-4cce-b1bb-2b8eae201884
  7. Allow us to remove Mixer App and Tab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allow us to remove Mixer App and Tab: I still cannot believe we have been forced to have such a pointless and intrusive thing into MY Xbox. Make it an option but don't force it. I don't want it, it's been put before useful things and...
  8. Mixer / Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mixer / Microsoft: Ive been streaming almost everyday for more then 2 years , then i ask for help from some of the partners they cant be botherd with my channel . also been playing and part of xbox over 9 years dail...
  9. Can’t find the Mixer app anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find the Mixer app anywhere: The Mixer app just deleted its self and now i cant find it in the store. How do i get it back? db6b8be8-4b1d-49c9-9318-c4d378042480
  10. Mixer channel

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mixer channel: How do i unlock suspended on mixer channel. a3d4f677-bb09-4377-87ce-c854cd38bcba