Mixer Pro Purchasing

Discus and support Mixer Pro Purchasing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Currently the options to pay for a Mixer Pro subscription is Pay-Pal or Credit/Debit Card. But as Mixer is part of Microsoft, Don't you think it would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShakenMirror69, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Mixer Pro Purchasing

Currently the options to pay for a Mixer Pro subscription is Pay-Pal or Credit/Debit Card.

But as Mixer is part of Microsoft, Don't you think it would make sense to allow the Microsoft wallet/Microsoft gift cards/ Xbox gift card to pay for pro subscription. Currently this is not an option but there
    should be another options for purchasing a subscription.

This is specifically a good option for people who don't have a Pay-Pal account, or have a debit/credit card. This would allow more people to support streamers. Also there would be more sales for Mixer pro.
    Meaning Microsoft is gaining more revenue then they are now.

I just feel the option to use Xbox balance or a Xbox gift card would not only benefit me but many more.

Let me know what you think, or maybe give your views on the idea.

:)

ShakenMirror69, Aug 6, 2019
  2. wi7bit Win User

Mixer Pro Purchasing

Just as an option that I have used before, you can pay for subs using MS credit from gift cards or rewards, but only on the console itself.

This is what I did:

• Redeem Microsoft Reward points for a MS or Xbox gift card
    • Go to the channel on on your console and hit the sub button
    • You are able to pay using your MS credit balance

Not sure if this works for pro subs, but I can't see why not. Can anyone confirm this?
  3. Geth Win User

Mixer Pro Purchasing

It would be nice. Especially if Mixer is gonna be installed on every console from here on out.
  4. lilbak82 Win User

Mixer Pro Purchasing

Would be nice if we had that choice.
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

Mixer Pro Purchasing

I think this post is worth to promote it further on Microsoft ideas on Reddit. Please, do so.
  6. Jav0r Win User

Mixer Pro Purchasing

Its a subscription service so I highly doubt you ever be able to use gift cards just like xbox live gold doesn't allow you to either.
Thema:

Mixer Pro Purchasing

1. Mixer Pro Purchasing - Similar Threads - Mixer Pro Purchasing

2. New Mixer long term issue with on demand

in XboX Insiders
    New Mixer long term issue with on demand: I reported this months ago when it first released and again recently. The new Mixer experience will not show on demand channels that are not currently live. I follow Xbox and TWOX. Neither will...
  3. Problems with Shared Controller on mixer

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Shared Controller on mixer: How I use the shared controller in the new mixer interface? no mixplay button appears. (Xbox one) submitted by /u/sSeCreTm [link] [comments]
  4. The mixer failed and constant issues of power cycle every day

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The mixer failed and constant issues of power cycle every day: Not sure it thee download speed got worse or is it way I watch the feature.The feature isnt user friendly. 7295a478-a482-49ee-a2de-894291b48584
  5. mixer been suspended.

in XBoX on Consoles
    mixer been suspended.: need you u put my broardcast back on undo my mixer channel back on . undo suspended off plz , 5e6f4a61-e5cc-4968-90e2-718df1c504ed
  6. being spammed by someone from mixer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    being spammed by someone from mixer?: I was streaming on mixer and started to get invites from a [mod removed] named account. literally hundreds of Party invites from 15minutes. then io finally was able to join long enough to block...
  7. adsl/4g mixer aggregation dont work

in XboX Insiders
    adsl/4g mixer aggregation dont work: Good evening I encounter a problem with my connection which in aggregation adsl and 4g mixer does not take into account the aggregatipn of these two connection suddenly the stream is of poor...
  8. Possible Mixer Problems and Questions (1911 Beta Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Possible Mixer Problems and Questions (1911 Beta Ring): Is anyone having stream delay on the Mixer tab? I never had this problem when it was the app but since I’ve been forced to move to the tab I realize there is a 15-30 second delay. It also does not...
  9. Button missing that shows Mixer, Community, My Games and Apps and Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Button missing that shows Mixer, Community, My Games and Apps and Store: Hi guys, for the past 4 days the button that shows the 4 items above is only showing my games and apps. I have tried resetting and it is still the same. Tried chatting online but the support page...
  10. Reports out of Inisder App for Mixer bug ticket

in XboX Insiders
    Reports out of Inisder App for Mixer bug ticket: How does one get the bug report id of the most recent reports via the Insider app; as I was asked to supply it for further tracking by Mixer after reporting a bug in their new Mixer 2.0 app/modal...