Mixer Reward for watch Gamescom 2019

Discus and support Mixer Reward for watch Gamescom 2019 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey, anyone know will be any rewards for watching Gamescom 2019 on Mixer? Of course I mean just an Xbox meeting. Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Jurgen1488, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Jurgen1488
    Jurgen1488 Guest

Hey,

anyone know will be any rewards for watching Gamescom 2019 on Mixer?

Of course I mean just an Xbox meeting.

Thanks

:)

Jurgen1488, Aug 18, 2019
  2. Scaluh2 Win User

I like the idea of Mix Pot rewards so hopefully they do plan something for Gamescom this year.
  3. Geth Win User

Don't believe so, it'd be nice to watch it on Mixer regardless for support tho.
  4. Edgarour Win User

I don't know if there will be rewards but why not watch the conference, seeing any trailer or game play is a great reward
  5. EDKILL13 Win User

Would be really nice if they did one.
  6. Albert X Win User

I am sure there will be some type of Mix Pot rewards for watching the event. I am really looking forward to all the new announcements.
Thema:

1. Mixer Reward for watch Gamescom 2019 - Similar Threads - Mixer Reward watch

2. I watched the entire E3 conference live on MIXER. Are we supposed to receive rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I watched the entire E3 conference live on MIXER. Are we supposed to receive rewards?: I read that if we watched on MIXER we would receive rewards like last year. I haven't had anything through yet. What gives? Am I mistaken? d312f68d-d226-4348-9c95-860ed67c283f
  3. Missing Mixer Reward- Ebon Flintlock Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Mixer Reward- Ebon Flintlock Sea of Thieves: I tuned into the Inside Xbox stream on 16/4/19 with a Mixer account linked with my Microsoft Account/ Xbox Gamertag (as did two of my housemates). They have both received their Ebon Flintlocks in...
  4. Missing Mixer Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Mixer Rewards: I bought 1000 V-bucks on Fortnite through Siefe's channel when the promotion to buy through direct purchase was still active and I never received my €4 Gift Card. ef979098-6da3-4b4a-8818-4cc4a2eb7b6d
  5. Mixer Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer Rewards: Hello, I watched the Mixer Pot back on March 22nd was supposed to receive a ebon flintlock pistol skin for it. Got busy with other things IRL and just came back. Don't have the code or was...
  6. Rewards from E3 2018 Mixer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards from E3 2018 Mixer: Since the day of E3 I have not obtained any of the rewards 673c5595-edaf-40f3-938b-8a008d971991
  7. Still no rewards frlm mixer mixpot from the e3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still no rewards frlm mixer mixpot from the e3: I am still waiting for the gears lancer skin in game c0fb4eb2-d3e2-4597-92da-6d5116ff8424
  8. Did not receive Mixer rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Mixer rewards: Hello, I have watched the E3 and inside Xbox stream using the mixer app on my phone. Both times I was logged in under this account (gamertag:). As of today, I have not yet received a notification...
  9. Didn't get the Ebon Flintlock pistol skin from mixer mixpot reward from watching the stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't get the Ebon Flintlock pistol skin from mixer mixpot reward from watching the stream: Hi, I watched the mixer mixpot Xbox Live streaming event for hours after logging in with and linking my Microsoft account to mixer.com, but have not yet received the pistol skin reward....
  10. Mixer reward for Sea of thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer reward for Sea of thieves: I saw information about the reward for watching the conference broadcast ms xbox in the mixer application (mixpot), in the form of a game item, a ganyun on a ship in the sea of ​​thieves. I looked...