Mixer streamer advertising.

Discus and support Mixer streamer advertising. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm not a mixer viewer, unless I watch e3 or other shows but everyday I get the dashboard tiles advertising the mixer streamers being online. And no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by what the ****1347 is, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Mixer streamer advertising.

I'm not a mixer viewer, unless I watch e3 or other shows but everyday I get the dashboard tiles advertising the mixer streamers being online. And no matter how much I select I to show less of this. I still get it. And no matter how much I select show more
    of this on the content I want to see eg. achievements, friends playing. I still get the mixer streamer rubbish. sick of seeing their silly faces on my dashboard every bloody day.

That's using 5 out of the 8 places I have on my dashboard as advertising and sometimes they advertise the same thing.

I understand its probably some kind of advertising deal but how about keeping it to the advertising spot in the corner.

:)

what the ****1347 is, Nov 17, 2019
  2. Fast Chet Win User

Hmm...I don't have this issue. I never thought of it TBH. I use and enjoy Mixer, but don't focus on the advertising. I guess I look right past it to the games and streamers I follow. Hopefully, your Mixer experience gets more pleasurable for you.
  3. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Understand how frustrating this can be for those with no interest at all. Mixer is having a huge advertising push at the moment with some huge streamers having moved over. Hopefully the version of the dashboard coming will be better for you.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

5. GuitarHeroAero Win User

Home screen ads: "Show less like this" does nothing. Any fixes?

Unfortunately, there is no way to completely prevent Mixer advertisements on the home screen, its likely the console is finding different streamers that are related to games you play to better suit your interests.
    I wouldn't have as much of a problem with this I guess, but unfortunately that's not the case. It's always Ninja and Shoud, no one else. It's just weird to me that I ask to not see notifications for these two streamers in particular, and they are all I see.
  6. darkist1 Win User

Favorite Mixer streamers?

I like to watch Local (South African) Streamers, but for me, watching under the mixer up and coming streamers, or ChannelOne is awesome.
Thema:

1. Mixer streamer advertising. - Similar Threads - Mixer streamer advertising

2. Reports out of Inisder App for Mixer bug ticket

in XboX Insiders
    Reports out of Inisder App for Mixer bug ticket: How does one get the bug report id of the most recent reports via the Insider app; as I was asked to supply it for further tracking by Mixer after reporting a bug in their new Mixer 2.0 app/modal...
  3. Uninstall Mixer from XBox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstall Mixer from XBox One X: How uninstall this app i dont want it. 9d0e7e24-23a7-4a7d-9585-32e5282ec45d
  4. Practical Use for Mixer "Broadcast Everything" (why its a good idea)

in XboX Insiders
    Practical Use for Mixer "Broadcast Everything" (why its a good idea): Imagine an XBOX that can broadcast your PC gaming to Mixer. I don't think XBOX realizes what they have here. The ability to Broadcast Everything from your XBOX could give the system massive appeal...
  5. XBOX ONE X MIXER BROADCASTING ISSUE

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X MIXER BROADCASTING ISSUE: I broadcast on xbox one x console mixer app and it says im broadcasting but then i go to check my channel through my phone and its says im offline with not present stream or anything. Has been...
  6. Can’t stream to Mixer

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t stream to Mixer: Hello everyone for some reason today I’m having big issues trying to stream to mixer and even twitch it will say I’m live when I click start broadcast but when I go to my channel on either site it...
  7. Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360) Mixer Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360) Mixer Streaming: Hello, I just wanted to suggest making it possible for Borderlands 2 (360) to be streamed on Mixer as at the moment it doesn’t allow it. Also you can not take screenshots or captures, so that...
  8. Encountered an error connecting to FTL on Xbox One Issue (Broadcasting Mixer)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Encountered an error connecting to FTL on Xbox One Issue (Broadcasting Mixer): There is an issue on Mixer when I broadcast on Xbox One in the gamebar, the error is "Encountered an Error connecting to FTL, please try again" There is an option to Retry Broadcasting you game...
  9. Mixer Recommendations

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer Recommendations: I am sick of Microsoft constantly recommending Shroud and Ninja on my Xbox Home Screen. I have clicked on "Show Less Like This" dozens of times and it's still there every time I log in. STOP...
  10. Favorite Mixer streamers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Mixer streamers?: I'm starting to watch Mixer more. So I want your opinions. Who are your favorite Mixer streamers and why? a02d3118-b5ab-4eb6-bf0f-ae0df655196b