Mixer vods not saving

Discus and support Mixer vods not saving in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello im posting here because the mixer report a problem page does not work for me. So to sum up my problems I am having an issue with my mixer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rickittz, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Rickittz
    Rickittz Guest

Mixer vods not saving

Hello im posting here because the mixer report a problem page does not work for me. So to sum up my problems I am having an issue with my mixer streams/vods not being saved all of the time. About 50% of the time the vod is nowhere to be seen and can't be
    recovered. Length of my streams is normally around 2-7 hours. Please help

Mixer name-

:)

Rickittz, Sep 4, 2019
  2. PrettyPanther70 Win User

Mixer vods not saving

I'm having the same issue. I don't see this option on the mobile version. Is there a way of doing it on the mobile site or app or do I need to do this on a pc?

I feel that this isn't the issue, however, as it used to save them just fine and I haven't altered any settings...
  3. MTS-075 Win User

Mixer vods not saving

Hi! My name is Morgon!

One reason this might be happening is because VODs will only save if your stream is longer than 5 minutes.

But based on the info you have provided, this is probably not the case, so your VODs might just be off.

Here is how you turn them on.

In a web browser, go to Mixer.com and log in. Click your profile pic in the top right, then click on “Manage Channel” . Select the button for “Keep recordings (VoDs) of my streams” in the preferences menu. Once enabled, any broadcast longer than 5 minutes
    will be automatically saved as a VoD.

Hope this helps,

Morgon : )
  4. MRallamagoosa Win User

dove vedere l'evento di presentazione di Xbox Serie X [where to see the Xbox X Series presentation event]

No in questo caso specifico non funziona. Dalla piattaforma mixer il download diretto è disabilitato (solo chi gestisce il canale può fare download di un VOD) e quindi non puoi salvare in locale il file originale. Ovviamente durante la visione da Mixer
    (che sia la diretta o il VOD non cambia) puoi usare un tool di screen capture ad esempio per salvarti in locale nel formato preferito ciò che stai vedendo sul tuo schermo se proprio vuoi la versione mixer dello stream in locale.

[Translation-No in this specific case does not work. From the mixer platform direct download is disabled (only those who manage the channel can download a VOD) and therefore you can not save the original file locally. Of course, while watching
    from Mixer (whether it's live or VOD doesn't change) you can use a screen capture tool for example to save you locally in your preferred format what you're seeing on your screen if you really want the mixer version of the stream locally.]
  5. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Voice in clips

This option is available through MIXER on the Xbox, you can add all party chat into the stream, if you record the stream on VOD in Mixer you can then save this to your PC for later editing if you want.

But the live stream will include all mics from all the people in the party.
  6. CyTeK1978 Win User

recording for youtube

loool, what? how can mixer have bad audio quality? i have no problem with my game audio on mixer vod.
Thema:

Mixer vods not saving

1. Mixer vods not saving - Similar Threads - Mixer vods saving

2. When headset chat mixer is full right comms comes Through tv, so stops working on headphones

in XboX Insiders
    When headset chat mixer is full right comms comes Through tv, so stops working on headphones: [IMG] submitted by /u/bradstandard92 [link] [comments]
  3. About mixers shutdown

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About mixers shutdown: First off modern mixer is a mess i hate the update it got secondly im somewhat glad its shutting down, in my opinion it was a garbage version of twitch, yeah i said that as if twitch isn't already...
  4. Had to choose between Console streaming (preview) or mixer.

in XboX Insiders
    Had to choose between Console streaming (preview) or mixer.: Had to rollback the most recent update that got rid of all things mixer on Xbox. I know mixer will no longer exist as of July 22nd. But until then I plan on utilizing mixer pro and light stream....
  5. Mixer bate papo Xbox [Xbox Chat mixer]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mixer bate papo Xbox [Xbox Chat mixer]: A opção mixer de bate papo do Headset no Xbox one aparece inacessivel,impossibilitando de fazer alterações e como já estava programado para ouvir apenas o som do bate papo não consigo ouvir o som...
  6. Mixer is gone. How do I check my camera for streaming now without using an outside device...

in XboX Insiders
    Mixer is gone. How do I check my camera for streaming now without using an outside device...: Also, since mixer has been removed from the console twitch doesn't seem to be recognizing a camera connected anymore. Am I doing something wrong? submitted by /u/Java4452 [link] [comments]
  7. Mixer Broadcasting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer Broadcasting: To Microsoft and those who are part of the Xbox Enforcement Team, Yes, you may be aware that I have received a one-day Communications Suspension due to the use of inappropriate text, apologies to...
  8. Mixer App no longer appearing on console

in XboX Insiders
    Mixer App no longer appearing on console: I wanted to stream Crossfirex beta but i noticed that the mixer app and tab was gone. Was this apart of the alpha ring update? submitted by /u/Mystickingkai [link] [comments]
  9. Mixer's in-dashboard VOD viewing inaccessible while hosting.

in XboX Insiders
    Mixer's in-dashboard VOD viewing inaccessible while hosting.: Recently, a blog post went out about how Mixer's in-dashboard viewing will allow you to watch past broadcasts from streamers and their clips (if they're partnered), but at the moment, it's...
  10. Mixer, I Can't Download VoD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer, I Can't Download VoD: So yes I have all of the settings set up and I used to download VoDs but now it's just saying "Rename and Delete". 672ff600-d155-4c20-b968-b3c3d965432f