Mixer vods not saving

Discus and support Mixer vods not saving in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello im posting here because the mixer report a problem page does not work for me. So to sum up my problems I am having an issue with my mixer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rickittz, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Rickittz
    Rickittz Guest

Mixer vods not saving

Hello im posting here because the mixer report a problem page does not work for me. So to sum up my problems I am having an issue with my mixer streams/vods not being saved all of the time. About 50% of the time the vod is nowhere to be seen and can't be
    recovered. Length of my streams is normally around 2-7 hours. Please help

Mixer name-

:)

Rickittz, Sep 4, 2019
  2. PrettyPanther70 Win User

Mixer vods not saving

I'm having the same issue. I don't see this option on the mobile version. Is there a way of doing it on the mobile site or app or do I need to do this on a pc?

I feel that this isn't the issue, however, as it used to save them just fine and I haven't altered any settings...
  3. MTS-075 Win User

Mixer vods not saving

Hi! My name is Morgon!

One reason this might be happening is because VODs will only save if your stream is longer than 5 minutes.

But based on the info you have provided, this is probably not the case, so your VODs might just be off.

Here is how you turn them on.

In a web browser, go to Mixer.com and log in. Click your profile pic in the top right, then click on “Manage Channel” . Select the button for “Keep recordings (VoDs) of my streams” in the preferences menu. Once enabled, any broadcast longer than 5 minutes
    will be automatically saved as a VoD.

Hope this helps,

Morgon : )
  4. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Voice in clips

This option is available through MIXER on the Xbox, you can add all party chat into the stream, if you record the stream on VOD in Mixer you can then save this to your PC for later editing if you want.

But the live stream will include all mics from all the people in the party.
  5. choppyseize Win User

recording in party

Can you edit saved vods in upload studio?
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

If you stream, what platform do you use and why?

I stream on Mixer since it's built into the Xbox One console, and i can view the chat while i play, I then use the VOD's and upload those to YouTube.
Thema:

Mixer vods not saving

1. Mixer vods not saving - Similar Threads - Mixer vods saving

2. I can't stream on mixer and screenshot window is empty

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't stream on mixer and screenshot window is empty: Hello everyone, so I have a big problem ... I don't know how to solve my problems. When I launch game bar, there is no problem to communicate with others players or film my game but I can't stream...
  3. Xbox one streaming with mixer power randomly going off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one streaming with mixer power randomly going off.: I have been streaming for a few months without problems and earlier this week bought a new xbox one S. Today when streaming on mixer the machine just randomly turns itself off which so far...
  4. Transparent block and smaller in Xbox One and Xbox One Mixer’s achievement Live Streaming...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transparent block and smaller in Xbox One and Xbox One Mixer’s achievement Live Streaming...: Transparent block and smaller in Xbox One and Xbox One Mixer’s achievement Live Streaming Transparent block and smaller bcb60f35-1364-4254-bb13-1c242d34fe9b
  5. XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer: Hi, In the Game Bar there aren't any applications showing up. So I can't adjust the volume of separate applications when I'm in game. See picture: This has been happening for a couple of...
  6. Is there a way to remove Mixer videos on home screen beside games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to remove Mixer videos on home screen beside games.: I was wondering if there is a way to remove the mixer videos beside video games pinned to the home screen. I hate seeing them and have no interest in them. Thank you for any answers you give me...
  7. No Sound Mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Sound Mixer: A few months ago I lost the ability to use my Mic and communicate in game. I also lost all audio. I have done a soft and hard reset of my Xbox One S and still have the same Mic issue. The Audio...
  8. Xbox Game Bar - Missing Audio Mixer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar - Missing Audio Mixer: Hello everyone! First of all, I am want to apologize for my english, it is not my native language. Problem The Xbox Box Game Bar Audio tab has no more audio mixer, volume sliders for various apps...
  9. XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer: Guten Tag, also wenn ich das Game Bar Menü öffne mit Win + G ist bei Audio nur die Gesamtlautstärke und nicht mehr alle Programme die gerade an sind. Ich fand dieses Feature ziemlich praktisch...
  10. Mixer, I Can't Download VoD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer, I Can't Download VoD: So yes I have all of the settings set up and I used to download VoDs but now it's just saying "Rename and Delete". 672ff600-d155-4c20-b968-b3c3d965432f