Mixer

Discus and support Mixer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’d like to delete the mixer, as I don’t use it, and I think it’s terrible. Now, I don’t necessarily think the app is bad, I think anyone who watches... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mattank X, May 19, 2019.

1. Mattank X
    Mattank X Guest

Mixer

I’d like to delete the mixer, as I don’t use it, and I think it’s terrible. Now, I don’t necessarily think the app is bad, I think anyone who watches people play games are wasting the rest of our oxygen. It’s just taking up room in my memory and I want
    it removed. How do I do this?

:)

Mattank X, May 19, 2019
  2. ShindizeR Win User

Snap idea

I meant chat mixer sound mixer
  3. SammieChaos Win User

Streaming on xbox mixer vs twitch

I prefer Mixer, it’s easier to stream directly from the Xbox.

Also a huge factor for me was how simplistic Mixer is compared to Twitch. As a first time streamer, Twitch was overwhelming.

I also prefer Mixer because the community on Mixer is way more supportive than Twitch, and Mixer is not as toxic Twitch’s environment is.
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

gta san andreas can not be streaming to mixer

Probably a mixer problem.

It's better to contact Mixer support for this.
  5. grafix143 Win User

Ebony Flintlock not received

I watched Insider on Mixer and next day it was on the Weapon stash !!

When you watched Insider on Mixer , were you using your XBox ID or gamer tag on Mixer ?
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Mixer Tab

Mixer is owned by microsoft so zero chance they would remove the mixer tab
Thema:

Mixer

1. Mixer - Similar Threads - Mixer

2. Mixer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer: I am about done with xbox as a console i have nore will i ever use mixer keep clicking less of this for any adds to do with mixer is there any way to stop the adds on my home page every day it...
  3. Mixer auto close when prepared to start!

in XBoX on Windows
    Mixer auto close when prepared to start!: I know some of you might have tactical issues when you tried to broadcast on Mixer. I have trouble with it as well. if you want to report the mixer if it not starting or keep closing when you...
  4. Broadcasting to Mixer via the Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broadcasting to Mixer via the Xbox One X: Greetings, Please forgive my lack of knowledge in regards to my following questions. I recently became interested in streaming and wanted to give it a try. So I decided to upgrade from my Xbox...
  5. Xbox Beta App doesnt allow linking with Mixer, Steam or Twitter

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App doesnt allow linking with Mixer, Steam or Twitter: Hey My xbox beta app comes up blank, for linking accounts [img] 25694a7c-102b-4c6c-b814-052333798fc3
  6. Mixer streaming banners

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer streaming banners: I've been looking every where for this but Iv seen how some streamers will have banners showing on their stream, like saying who just followed them, how many followers they need towards goal, what...
  7. Mixer issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer issues: [img] I'm trying to stream on mixer using an elgato. Everytime I sign in to my mixer account I get this error. Anyone know how to fix it? f3db6aa6-21b0-4f86-89bb-4bcdc23149c5
  8. XBOX GAME BARを使ってMIXERで配信が出来ない。(配信が動作していません)と出る。[Mod Translation - I can't distribute with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX GAME BARを使ってMIXERで配信が出来ない。(配信が動作していません)と出る。[Mod Translation - I can't distribute with...: タイトルの通りです。 昨日からなのですが、その日の二日前までは問題なくストリーミングできていましたが、全くできなくなりました。 配信ボタンを押して、ほんの2秒間ほどMIXERで配信する上でのタイトルなどの詳細設定ウィンドウが出たと思ったら、すぐにそれが消えて配信が動作していません。という内容のポップアップが出てきます。...
  9. Can't turn on camera on mixer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't turn on camera on mixer: I am a techie I have been using mixer to broadcast my camera fine for over a year then all of a sudden it now says to stream your webcam, you'll need permission. I have NOT changed any setting for...
  10. Xbox Webcam Not Working On Mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Webcam Not Working On Mixer: It says I need to request permission to use my webcam, previously had no trouble with it up until now... Whenever I go on 'broadcast and capture' on xbox it won't let me switch my webcam on,...