Mixer

Discus and support Mixer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’d like to delete the mixer, as I don’t use it, and I think it’s terrible. Now, I don’t necessarily think the app is bad, I think anyone who watches... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mattank X, May 19, 2019.

1. Mattank X
    Mattank X Guest

Mixer

I’d like to delete the mixer, as I don’t use it, and I think it’s terrible. Now, I don’t necessarily think the app is bad, I think anyone who watches people play games are wasting the rest of our oxygen. It’s just taking up room in my memory and I want
    it removed. How do I do this?

:)

Mattank X, May 19, 2019
  2. ShindizeR Win User

Snap idea

I meant chat mixer sound mixer
  3. SammieChaos Win User

Streaming on xbox mixer vs twitch

I prefer Mixer, it’s easier to stream directly from the Xbox.

Also a huge factor for me was how simplistic Mixer is compared to Twitch. As a first time streamer, Twitch was overwhelming.

I also prefer Mixer because the community on Mixer is way more supportive than Twitch, and Mixer is not as toxic Twitch’s environment is.
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

gta san andreas can not be streaming to mixer

Probably a mixer problem.

It's better to contact Mixer support for this.
  5. grafix143 Win User

Ebony Flintlock not received

I watched Insider on Mixer and next day it was on the Weapon stash !!

When you watched Insider on Mixer , were you using your XBox ID or gamer tag on Mixer ?
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Mixer Tab

Mixer is owned by microsoft so zero chance they would remove the mixer tab
Thema:

Mixer

1. Mixer - Similar Threads - Mixer

2. Original Xbox Game XBOX music Mixer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox Game XBOX music Mixer: Bought a game for my daughter. Used of course But want to add more karaoke music to it. Don't have any computers that run widows xp or windows media player 9. 5efe1556-6a71-41c5-9ea8-2b8fd187da09
  3. I watched the entire E3 conference live on MIXER. Are we supposed to receive rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I watched the entire E3 conference live on MIXER. Are we supposed to receive rewards?: I read that if we watched on MIXER we would receive rewards like last year. I haven't had anything through yet. What gives? Am I mistaken? d312f68d-d226-4348-9c95-860ed67c283f
  4. Banned from mixer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banned from mixer: Ok for some reason i was banned permanently on mixer for no reason told it just said im banned can someone assist me 8b0861d0-9418-4d33-b730-4dd651c5a076
  5. Audio Settings for Mixer Stream (Sea of Thieves)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Settings for Mixer Stream (Sea of Thieves): Sea of Thieves. How do you set up audio for Mixer stream? I just broadcast an hour of play through Mixer with a friend. We could both hear one another while we were playing the game. When I...
  6. Mixer or Twitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer or Twitch?: I think either one really is okay. I think mixer is more accessible and easier to set up and stream from since they added the mixer tab to the xbox dashboard, so that's handy if you wanna stream...
  7. Level UP on Mixer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Level UP on Mixer: I was wondering how do i increase my level on Mixer? I'm currently at level 53 and I feel as though I have been at this level for quite some time now. 3a8deb83-8482-4086-8bae-bcc717568019
  8. Mixer KOTOR Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer KOTOR Promotion: I watched the Star Wars Mixer stream two weekends ago and never got KOTOR on Xbox. Is there a way to get it to work or am I (Mod Removed - Profanity) 00389050-8f04-48e3-8bfe-b0a975840d2a
  9. Ebony flintlock pistol SOT did not receive from mixer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ebony flintlock pistol SOT did not receive from mixer: Hello, a little over a week ago I watched a mixer stream from my browser in order to get the flintlock pistol in Sea of Thieves. I have received a message from Xbox 5 days ago quoting "Thank you...
  10. Streaming on xbox mixer vs twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming on xbox mixer vs twitch: So to those of you who dabble with streaming do you prefer mixer or twitch and why? ae3f47a7-4fa1-489c-affc-0e30ca230152