Mixer

Discus and support Mixer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Something quite strange is happening. When I try to stream on Mixer, I am allowed to do all the things in setting and change title and start the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Echo_1, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Echo_1
    Echo_1 Guest

Mixer

Something quite strange is happening. When I try to stream on Mixer, I am allowed to do all the things in setting and change title and start the stream. But, what happens is that on Mixer app it shows that I am offline when on my xbox screen it is saying
    I am streaming. No error messages or any of the sort. two friends and myself have gone to the Mixer app and Mixer on the xbox itself and they all say i am not streaming. it did this yesterday and also today but I do not know why. I have no notifications for
    being banned plus the fact that i am allowed to press 'Start Stream' without issues. Why cant people see my streams?

:)

Echo_1, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Fast Chet Win User

Mixer

¿Está solicitando mejoras en el idioma de Mixer? (Are you asking for improvements to the language on Mixer?)

[Translation-Are you requesting improvements to the Mixer language? (Are you asking for improvements to the language on Mixer?) ]
  3. ShindizeR Win User

Snap idea

I meant chat mixer sound mixer
  4. SammieChaos Win User

Streaming on xbox mixer vs twitch

I prefer Mixer, it’s easier to stream directly from the Xbox.

Also a huge factor for me was how simplistic Mixer is compared to Twitch. As a first time streamer, Twitch was overwhelming.

I also prefer Mixer because the community on Mixer is way more supportive than Twitch, and Mixer is not as toxic Twitch’s environment is.
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

gta san andreas can not be streaming to mixer

Probably a mixer problem.

It's better to contact Mixer support for this.
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Game capture

Thema:

Mixer

1. Mixer - Similar Threads - Mixer

2. New Mixer long term issue with on demand

in XboX Insiders
    New Mixer long term issue with on demand: I reported this months ago when it first released and again recently. The new Mixer experience will not show on demand channels that are not currently live. I follow Xbox and TWOX. Neither will...
  3. Problems with Shared Controller on mixer

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Shared Controller on mixer: How I use the shared controller in the new mixer interface? no mixplay button appears. (Xbox one) submitted by /u/sSeCreTm [link] [comments]
  4. The mixer failed and constant issues of power cycle every day

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The mixer failed and constant issues of power cycle every day: Not sure it thee download speed got worse or is it way I watch the feature.The feature isnt user friendly. 7295a478-a482-49ee-a2de-894291b48584
  5. mixer been suspended.

in XBoX on Consoles
    mixer been suspended.: need you u put my broardcast back on undo my mixer channel back on . undo suspended off plz , 5e6f4a61-e5cc-4968-90e2-718df1c504ed
  6. being spammed by someone from mixer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    being spammed by someone from mixer?: I was streaming on mixer and started to get invites from a [mod removed] named account. literally hundreds of Party invites from 15minutes. then io finally was able to join long enough to block...
  7. adsl/4g mixer aggregation dont work

in XboX Insiders
    adsl/4g mixer aggregation dont work: Good evening I encounter a problem with my connection which in aggregation adsl and 4g mixer does not take into account the aggregatipn of these two connection suddenly the stream is of poor...
  8. Possible Mixer Problems and Questions (1911 Beta Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Possible Mixer Problems and Questions (1911 Beta Ring): Is anyone having stream delay on the Mixer tab? I never had this problem when it was the app but since I’ve been forced to move to the tab I realize there is a 15-30 second delay. It also does not...
  9. Button missing that shows Mixer, Community, My Games and Apps and Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Button missing that shows Mixer, Community, My Games and Apps and Store: Hi guys, for the past 4 days the button that shows the 4 items above is only showing my games and apps. I have tried resetting and it is still the same. Tried chatting online but the support page...
  10. Reports out of Inisder App for Mixer bug ticket

in XboX Insiders
    Reports out of Inisder App for Mixer bug ticket: How does one get the bug report id of the most recent reports via the Insider app; as I was asked to supply it for further tracking by Mixer after reporting a bug in their new Mixer 2.0 app/modal...