Mixer's in-dashboard VOD viewing inaccessible while hosting.

Discus and support Mixer's in-dashboard VOD viewing inaccessible while hosting. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Recently, a blog post went out about how Mixer's in-dashboard viewing will allow you to watch past broadcasts from streamers and their clips (if... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrXboxBuds, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Mixer's in-dashboard VOD viewing inaccessible while hosting.

Recently, a blog post went out about how Mixer's in-dashboard viewing will allow you to watch past broadcasts from streamers and their clips (if they're partnered), but at the moment, it's impossible to access that content if the streamer is hosting someone. It'll only allows you to watch and access whatever channel is being hosted.
    For example, if I want to watch one of Shrouds VODs and I visit their channel, if he's hosting someone I only have the option to view and access the VOD of whoever he is hosting at the time.

And with Mixer's auto-hosting feature rolling out to people, it'll only make the issue worsen.

submitted by /u/MrXboxBuds
    [link] [comments]

/u/MrXboxBuds, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

Mixer's in-dashboard VOD viewing inaccessible while hosting.

1. Mixer's in-dashboard VOD viewing inaccessible while hosting. - Similar Threads - Mixer's dashboard VOD

2. The Old Mixer Experience no longer accessible. Why?

in XboX Insiders
    The Old Mixer Experience no longer accessible. Why?: Now I recently saw a post on r/mixer about somebody who was wondering why mixer no longer had FTL (sub second latency), I tried directing them to the old mixer experience from the banner on the...
  3. Mic on Mixer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mic on Mixer: Hello everyone. I was using my headset while playing on my xbox and it shows that it was working. I then started streaming my gameplay yet my viewers could not hear me from my mic, how do i fix...
  4. Chat Mixer Option not showing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat Mixer Option not showing: Hello All, I recently bought an Xbox One S and a Hypercloud headset. I want to have the audio from the Xbox and my party come into the headset and not through the TV. Currently, the chat from the...
  5. Mixer HTTP bad request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mixer HTTP bad request: I have tried to broadcast my xbox box live account but every time i try is said “Encountered a bad HTTP request, please try again”. I have tried again multiple times but it doesn’t work. i have...
  6. Mixer and YouTube get together. Let's have fun.

in XboX Insiders
    Mixer and YouTube get together. Let's have fun.: Find a way for Xbox players to stream on YouTube without a capture card and computer. submitted by /u/Azure_Drago [link] [comments]
  7. Headset chat mixer not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset chat mixer not working: So lately when I have been playing games I have been unable to turn down the other persons voice when chatting. When I go to the chat mixer it in audio settings, the bar stays a solid color and...
  8. Im glad i in “group B” now. And i really like new dashboard, no more mixer and community...

in XboX Insiders
    Im glad i in “group B” now. And i really like new dashboard, no more mixer and community...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  9. Make the Mixer Dashboard page Customizable

in XboX Insiders
    Make the Mixer Dashboard page Customizable: Can you please make it so that i can select my own channels on the Mixer Dashboard page (RB*2) and not the ones YOU like me to see. so that i can selfcustomize my channels list there w/ pins etc...
  10. Mixer tab on Xbox dashboard removal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer tab on Xbox dashboard removal: Hi, I was just wondering if anybody knows if I can remove or just move the new mixer tab on my dashboard. I never watch live streams and while it is a minor thing it is a weird decision to put it...